Silsbee @ Livingston Predictions

STiger85

Livingston beating Cleveland was not good enough to make me go hear Reba, but if they beat Silsbee, I'll make myself go take another look at them. All I can say if Livingston beat Silsbee, then Silsbee, you got a problem!

Silsbee 28

Livingston 21

Man, looking over the site it seems as if everyone thinks Silsbee is pretty bad this year, if that's so maybe I'll be going to hear Reba.

Livingston 28

Silsbee 21

Toss up!

Guest Farmer Fran

Livingston beating Cleveland was not good enough to make me go hear Reba, but if they beat Silsbee, I'll make myself go take another look at them. All I can say if Livingston beat Silsbee, then Silsbee, you got a problem!

Silsbee 28

Livingston 21

Man, looking over the site it seems as if everyone thinks Silsbee is pretty bad this year, if that's so maybe I'll be going to hear Reba.

Livingston 28

Silsbee 21

Toss up!

Way to ride that fence :D  :D

Silsbee has a QB.  What they need is a RB.  Spearman has shown no ability to run the ball this year.  Brooks and Armstrong have shown ability in the backfield.  Last week the Defense Improved but due to the other teams speed the offense couldn't convert a third down. and Special Teams didn't show up.  Looked as if the coaches didn't know who they wanted on the field at times.  Silsbee didn't progress as they should have.

Livingston has a nice rb and line, their scheme can be confusing. I hope Silsbee can stop the run. If not long night

change of heart REBA 27 Silsbee 20

Doesnt have to be a confusing scheme if they can't tackle.  That is the big issue.  They are around the ball, just

can't bring the player with it down.

Doesnt have to be a confusing scheme if they can't tackle. That is the big issue. They are around the ball, just

That could be a serious problem tonight for the tigers then. I have seen ever carry for Caddie the first two weeks of the season and he has been tackled by a single player only once. His yards after contact are outstanding. You can forget arm tackling this kid.

Doesnt have to be a confusing scheme if they can't tackle. That is the big issue. They are around the ball, just

That could be a serious problem tonight for the tigers then. I have seen ever carry for Caddie the first two weeks of the season and he has been tackled by a single player only once. His yards after contact are outstanding. You can forget arm tackling this kid.