Nederland Win Streak

Nederland win streak turns into PA v bloody nickel. Can't wait to see where this goes. Maybe it can turn back into the title of the thread.

Sorry for ruining y'alls thread. I'm just tired of that dude trolling me. I make football comments or takes only and even though they bore him he has pages worth of posts in regards to them. I think you're allowed to disagree on here, and when I do it's usually with stats or some other information I've found and deemed pertinent to the discussion. Of course they're unpopular if you have a different stance but I thought that's what this board was for. I don't do social media and this is the only board I've ever been on so I didn't understand until now that this was only for people to come to and get reassurance of their view points, I actually thought you could really discuss football. I read the board the North Shore people post on and you can actually do that even if someone from Katy or Westfield disagrees.

I can only take so much of the, "you couldn't survive here", "we had tennis players that would have shut you up", "you would've been stuffed in lockers", etc. before I felt I needed to respond. I hate to admit stuff like I did in the previous post, it has absolutely no place in a football discussion but it was continuously bought up for whatever reason so I finally bit. Once again I'm sorry for running y'alls thread and I'll probably go back to my ban, I don't need anyone trying to take my son's knee out.  

Like I said, you know 0 about me or anything that goes on over here. I have a real job now so I won't talk about jumping off the porch, just know it's the reason I can't show my ink off and the reason I have these zippers on my chest and stomach. That was long ago though. I don't plan either, we contract that out to companies like KBR or JVI but all three I've been on this year so far were successful, I'm sure the BH and Dayton people that work with me have something to do with that though, or maybe it's just the company itself.

As for winning titles, I'll wait until 2015 to start talking about that. As for you stuffing me in a locker, just make sure when we cross paths that your chin can hold up to what your mouth is saying. If you got anything thicker than kool-aid flowing through that aorta you'll have a chance to tune me up on sight cause I'm going to give you every reason to.

Like I said studio gangsta blah blah blah. Ink don't mean anything & zippers don't prove anything. You should have been running instead of yapping. Like I said earlier, you are a piece of work. I guess ink & zippers are supposed to frighten someone. Are you in an arts & crafts class? Because if you're trying to intimidate someone I suggest you pack a lunch. I don't want to get booted off here so I'll leave it at that. I'm a grown man with a family & a 401k I don't fight anymore, but please don't get it twisted. Now whenever you can debate like a grownup, we can do that, but to insinuate the streets Bruh please. Lol
I touched a cord Bwahhhaaaaa
If I can get you this upset on a message board Son you are out of your League.
You're not in Kansas Dorothy!!! Now wipe those tears & run along. Heeeeheeeee. Man I'm too through. Hahaaaaaaa. PA Baby!!!!!

The best part about this thread is the title. It doesn't say OZEN WIN STREAK, PNG WIN STREAK, CENTRAL WIN STREAK. ETC... So all y'all out there telling us when it will end need to focus on creating a win streak of your own. Because if you could have stopped it, you would have. There may be battles and it may end but you can rest assure that all these kids on Nederland will fight to the death to protect this streak. No one wants to be the team to get beat. So we may have a bullseye on our backs and that's ok. But all opponents will have a bullseye on their forehead. So come try and end the streak.

The best part about this thread is the title. It doesn't say OZEN WIN STREAK, PNG WIN STREAK, CENTRAL WIN STREAK. ETC... So all y'all out there telling us when it will end need to focus on creating a win streak of your own. Because if you could have stopped it, you would have. There may be battles and it may end but you can rest assure that all these kids on Nederland will fight to the death to protect this streak. No one wants to be the team to get beat. So we may have a bullseye on our backs and that's ok. But all opponents will have a bullseye on their forehead. So come try and end the streak.

fighting to the death seems a little drastic. But that would give your kids great incentive if that was the consequence.