Nederland Win Streak

Do yall not understand we know who we are, and what we are facing. YES the streak will come to a end one day, with the key words being ONE DAY. And the team to stop it will be a well deserved team, because it won't come easy, What you don't understand is we might not be the fastest, biggest, or have the D1 recruits. What we do have is strong structure,self-discipline, and the will to not let ourselves down as well as our coaches down. Winning is not just done with the skills of the game, but with the knowledge to teach it as well. So come get that win and bring the paramedics with you. ONCE AGAIN I SAY "WE ARE NEDERLAND BULLDOGS"

The incoming sophomore class were undefeated district champions just as the incoming junior class was before them, and I believe they out scored their opponents by about 40 or so points a game on average. And that was calling off the dogs early in most games. I'm not downplaying the incoming juniors talents at all, I just believe that when you compare each group at the freshman level, the sophomore class may have been even more dominant. I know I have talked to several coaches that believe this also.

Much respect for Larry Neumann, Monte Barrow, and especially Delbert Spell.  Outstanding coaches.  PN-G v. Ned is usually as good a TX HS game as you will find.  Rarely a blowout.   A few plays and play makers usually determine the outcome.

19 games and 3 DC = impressive.

Time for the DC to change hands...not leaving Mid-County...just sliding over to PN-G for a few years.

Go Indians.  Peace.