Nederland Win Streak

The only one that it means anything to is you.  Since you are the one blowing your horn about pre-district games.

You're right. 8 months of offseason work leading up to a start of the season means nothing. Fall camp and scrimmages are to get you ready for district, not everyone on the schedule. When Neumann said Ned would be ready to start the season, he meant after he lost the non-district games. Odd part about it is when it counted in the playoffs Ned still lost games to Crosby.

I get lambasted for making my point about how important scholarships are vs maybe winning an extra playoff games because of the team aspect to it, yet you're willing to concede losses after kids have worked their butts off for 8 months. SMH, the irony.    

Cougar14 and BG need to have a nederland themed party. Seems like the worry bout big Ned a lot.

Unlike y'all, I actually worry about the team I like winning the next game on the schedule. Sorry if that's y'all. If it wasn't Ned would be an afterthought over here. Y'all talk about finishing strong, well they way Crosby plays is that we try to start strong and finish even stronger. I think all coaches do but obviously y'all don't.

Unlike y'all, I actually worry about the team I like winning the next game on the schedule. Sorry if that's y'all. If it wasn't Ned would be an afterthought over here. Y'all talk about finishing strong, well they way Crosby plays is that we try to start strong and finish even stronger. I think all coaches do but obviously y'all don't.

ouch

I remember several games from this series . Some good and some bad if you are a Bulldog fan.

I remember the 63/0 beatdown at Nederland.
I remember the 55/14 Nederland playoff win forget the year though.'07 maybe?
I remember the 21/7 Nederland playoff win at LU in 2012.
I remember Dayton dominating a scrimmage that same year.
I remember Nederland dominating the scrimmage last year.
This is a good game to schedule for both teams.

What happened last time nederland and Dayton played. Hell didn't nederland beat Dayton 55-0 in playoffs. See how the games go since stewert isn't head coach

I remember several games from this series . Some good and some bad if you are a Bulldog fan.

07 they were in our district.

in 07 dayton got beat in the semi finals by Lake Travis. It was also 07 that dayton beat nederland 63-0. Actually Lumberton gave dayton their only district loss the 2 years dayton played in that district. In 2012 Nederland beat dayton 21-7 although the game wasn't that close . Nederland also beat a sub 500 dayton squad in 04 49-14. Micah Mosley was a beast. Don't remember nederland ever beating dayton 55-14 in a playoff game. Nederland will be a tough matchup for dayton and I doubt it will be a blowout either way.

in 07 dayton got beat in the semi finals by Lake Travis. It was also 07 that dayton beat nederland 63-0. Actually Lumberton gave dayton their only district loss the 2 years dayton played in that district. In 2012 Nederland beat dayton 21-7 although the game wasn't that close . Nederland also beat a sub 500 dayton squad in 04 49-14. Micah Mosley was a beast. Don't remember nederland ever beating dayton 55-14 in a playoff game. Nederland will be a tough matchup for dayton and I doubt it will be a blowout either way.

They won't lose 3 district games BMTSoulja1!!!

Nederland beat Dayton in the playoffs in 04 at Rice Stadium. Dayton will be a tough match this year!