BEDELMON'S PICK OF THE YEAR.....

AAW, your a betting man, stand behind this prediction, $1000 HJ scores more than 6 on WOS...

You saw my original prediction. IMO I see the score 28-13 but would not be surprised that it ends up being 34-6, all WO-S wins.

I will bet you $1000 that WO-S will beat HJ, no matter the score.

Everyone (except bedelmon) knows it takes two to make a prize fight.  And, that it takes two teams to make a football game.  Bedelmon sees one team only - period - the Hawks (and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor)  Bedelmon envisions a Hawk lead of 35 - 0 against WO-S and then he notices (but doesn't acknowledge).that the Mustangs have come out of the dressing room to do their pre-game warmup session.  POP!!! goes his balloon.  This guy is such an embarrassment that his sons asked hem to change his member name on SETXsports   His reply should be fun.

Everyone (except bedelmon) knows it takes two to make a prize fight.  And, that it takes two teams to make a football game.  Bedelmon sees one team only - period - the Hawks (and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor)  Bedelmon envisions a Hawk lead of 35 - 0 against WO-S and then he notices (but doesn't acknowledge).that the Mustangs have come out of the dressing room to do their pre-game warmup session.  POP!!! goes his balloon.  This guy is such an embarrassment that his sons asked hem to change his member name on SETXsports   His reply should be fun.

I know it takes 2.... I have not seen anyone ask me to change my name.... I dont hide behind a nifty little screen name because I'm not afraid for people to know what my opinion is.... My sons get on here and use what you guys say for fuel... Fuel to shut the mouth's of people like you that think kids are to blame for the failures of a program.... People like you that have nothing better to do with their day than get on the internet and lash out at children because their lives are that boring or meaningless... I'll say a prayer for you Tigersvoice or Usedtobe or whatever you call yourself, because I feel sorry for you.... I hope one day that you can meet my sons, and ask them what they think of dear ol dad.... See how much I embarrass them on here... After all, the only thing they read on here is how much they suck at football, and for their dad to get on here and say they dont, well, that should be pretty embarrasing... My boys, just like their teamates, believe they can beat anyone on any given day..... No team is invincable..... HJ has as good a shot at beating WOS as anyone.... This year, HJ is the team with 5 D1 prospects..... Everyone returning after a 3 deep run..... So you set there with your mustard infested keyboard, in your potato chip grease stained wifebeater, eating your ham samich and drinking you apple juice outta your juicebox that your mom just brought to your 40 year old self, and keep believing that HJ sucks...... You'll see soon enough.....  

I know it takes 2.... I have not seen anyone ask me to change my name.... I dont hide behind a nifty little screen name because I'm not afraid for people to know what my opinion is.... My sons get on here and use what you guys say for fuel... Fuel to shut the mouth's of people like you that think kids are to blame for the failures of a program.... People like you that have nothing better to do with their day than get on the internet and lash out at children because their lives are that boring or meaningless... I'll say a prayer for you Tigersvoice or Usedtobe or whatever you call yourself, because I feel sorry for you.... I hope one day that you can meet my sons, and ask them what they think of dear ol dad.... See how much I embarrass them on here... After all, the only thing they read on here is how much they suck at football, and for their dad to get on here and say they dont, well, that should be pretty embarrasing... My boys, just like their teamates, believe they can beat anyone on any given day..... No team is invincable..... HJ has as good a shot at beating WOS as anyone.... This year, HJ is the team with 5 D1 prospects..... Everyone returning after a 3 deep run..... So you set there with your mustard infested keyboard, in your potato chip grease stained wifebeater, eating your ham samich and drinking you apple juice outta your juicebox that your mom just brought to your 40 year old self, and keep believing that HJ sucks...... You'll see soon enough.....  

Well, bedelmon, I knew that your reply would be a classic but I wasn't prepared for how eloquently you expressed yourself. Absolutely eloquent, bedelmon, most especially the last

three lines.  Keep studying hard and you'll get that GED in about four more attempts.

Awwwwe, c'mon now, dont get butt-hurt..... Surely you have a better come-back than that 5th grade bs.... Eloquant is one of those 50 cent words.... I bet your one of those guys that used to walk around the house with a book on your head so you would have that eloquent female "twist" when you walked.... One hand on your hip and the other by your side at that 90 degree angle...... Your screen name should be OooooooohWeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Make fun of him all you want but I have to agree Bedlemon does not hide who he is, nor do I for that matter (I have explained my name in several previous post) and as far as his sons go I can promise you they are not embarassed by dad, those boys can hold their own....

It will be nice to see all the Silsbee people getting off of the HJ jock straps for awhile, I mean we are no longer in your district so there is really no reason for you to follow or comment on our threads anymore right????

Unless of course my hunch is correct and you all have Hawk Envy (which is what I am betting the case to be.

Now there is a drawback on this site to being a Hawk, you don't get the advantage of having that Silsbee Admin. backing to delete anything that may hurt your feelings so you have to toughen up a little...

Why would Silsbee ride HJ Jock strap? What have you done? 3 rounds deep last year? Silsbee has done that 2yrs in a row and been to the playoffs damn near every year for 15yrs in a row. You are riding Silsbee sack! HJ gets rolled every year except last year and you still lost. HJ football a powerhouse is a pipe dream! There is a bettet chance of it raining $100 bills than HJ becoming a powerhouse. Your district no longer includes Silsbee and 4 out of 5 go to the playoffs. If you miss the playoffs at any point fron now on, your coach needs to be fired! There giving playoff spots away!!!

WO-S by 5 TDs + 1pt 53-17 (with 10 of HJ's points coming after WOS pulls most of its starters out)

Bedelmon: If HJ beats WOS I wont post on this board starting Memorial's playoff loss (if we have one) until the end of the school year, and if WOS beats HJ you cant post starting HJ's playoff loss until the end of the school year. Bet?

You in or you out?