fox news anchor arrested

Big girl

I don't think this is a significant story, however we all know if it had been a CNBC anchor there would be something immediately posted with all of y'all chiming in about how terrible he is. It's the hypocrisy of politics. When it's their guy he's a monster, when it's our guy it's all been blown out of proportion.

I don't think this is a significant story, however we all know if it had been a CNBC anchor there would be something immediately posted with all of y'all chiming in about how terrible he is. It's the hypocrisy of politics. When it's their guy he's a monster, when it's our guy it's all been blown out of proportion.

;

Fox comes up way more than any other news outlet...even on here.

I think more people on here are mad cause this was posted on here AND from where the guy worked rather than what he did. ;)

I could care less if it was posted. It is no secret that Fox News is not liked by most of the left, so this is all they can post about Fox News.....I would call it a good day.

Think about it....Everyone has "that drunk uncle" in the family....

Does it define your family......no, it defines HIM.....

Next :P

Your definition of a successful news station is someone always telling you what you want to hear!

Sounds like you made the perfect argument for CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC!!!!

I could care less if it was posted. It is no secret that Fox News is not liked by most of the left, so this is all they can post about Fox News.....I would call it a good day.

Think about it....Everyone has "that drunk uncle" in the family....

Does it define your family......no, it defines HIM.....

Next :P

BAM!!!!!!!!

Fox news ratings are high because it helps a losing party feel good about themselves and says things to justify the losing!

That "losing party" has had complete control of the House (the only politicians elected locally) for 4 of Obama's 6 years in office and is threatening to take over the Senate.