fox news anchor arrested

Big girl

PamFAm- Weapons of mass destruction was voted on by everyone (including the Democrats who are so much "smarter" than everyone else.  Hillary voted for the war.  So no, I needn't defend anything about WMDs.  Once again, what happened 10 years ago is no justification for misleading the public today.  After all, this was going to be the most transparent administration in  history, which may be as big as any lie told.

No Nash you don't get it Bush was Commander In chief I don't care if the dems or a group of elfs agreed only the Commander In Chief can declare wars. He stood in front of the American people and told them saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Which killed tens of thousands innocent lives. But of course obama lie is way bigger huh.

PamFAm- Weapons of mass destruction was voted on by everyone (including the Democrats who are so much "smarter" than everyone else. Hillary voted for the war. So no, I needn't defend anything about WMDs. Once again, what happened 10 years ago is no justification for misleading the public today. After all, this was going to be the most transparent administration in history, which may be as big as any lie told.

PamFAm- Weapons of mass destruction was voted on by everyone (including the Democrats who are so much "smarter" than everyone else. Hillary voted for the war. So no, I needn't defend anything about WMDs. Once again, what happened 10 years ago is no justification for misleading the public today. After all, this was going to be the most transparent administration in history, which may be as big as any lie told.

So you saying in 10 years all Obama lies should also be forgotten.

I am saying that it is more than wrong for the Chief Executive of this country to intentionally lie to the public and nothing that happened in the past justifies that.  I asked this once and got no answer ( and I think I know why) but let me ask you:

Regarding Benghazi, IRS Scandal, NSA spying scandal, Fast and Furious, the GSA gone wild scandal, to name a few of the most prominent.  Has the truth to all of these issues come out?  Or are these all phoney scandals that have been trumped up by the Republicans?

I am saying that it is more than wrong for the Chief Executive of this country to intentionally lie to the public and nothing that happened in the past justifies that.  I asked this once and got no answer ( and I think I know why) but let me ask you:

Regarding Benghazi, IRS Scandal, NSA spying scandal, Fast and Furious, the GSA gone wild scandal, to name a few of the most prominent.  Has the truth to all of these issues come out?  Or are these all phoney scandals that have been trumped up by the Republicans?

You proved my point already thanks.