*2014 NFL draft round 1 thread*

I guess Hoyer should retire or ask for trade? Apparently he is already a back up

He needs to stick around because after probably half the season he will get another chance unless JFF makes some changes. He's not going to be able to run around in the pros like he did in college and not pay a heavy price for it.

Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincy twice a year. In the cold. If he beats out Hoyer, that is a very physical group of mean men. Of course, he played in the SEC, so his "it" factor should heal all the injuries. Hell, little guys like Rothlisberger only get hurt every now and then. Im not against him succeeding, I'm just skeptical by nature.

This is not good for Johnny. His best playmaker is about to be suspended for the year.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=10908822&src=desktop&rand=ref~%7B%22ref%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22%7D

Gordon is an idiot, he might be facing a lawsuit from another guy he beat up in front of a club he was going to.

hmmm. I remember another hyped up QB that went to Cleveland not much bigger than Johnny.  How did Colt McCoy fare in the AFC North. i believe James Harrison knocked him over to the NFC where is now a back up.

No joke. And that QB, at one time, was the winningest college football QB ever. He also took his team to the NC game. Just goes to show what a different game the NFL is.

Too bad JFF can't stand on his own merits without and ex UT QB being mentioned.....go figure.

Ben Molena signed with the Cowboys

Travis Labhart signed with the Texans

Jackson Jeffcoat signed with the Seahawks

Ben Malena - Cowboys

Travis Labhart - Texans

Derel Walker - Titans

Toney Hurd Jr. - Tampa

Nate Askew - Tampa

Steven Jenkins - Tampa

Nehemiah Hicks - Dolphins

Tramain Jacobs - Ravens

Gigem

quote:
The Chicago Bears announced deals on Sunday with nine undrafted free agents, highlighted by former Northern Illinois quarterback Jordan Lynch, who will try to make the team as a running back.

At least Lynch gets it and is willing to change positions unlike some great college QB's.