*2014 NFL draft round 1 thread*

Mcshay & Kipers last mock draft has Johnny going 16 to Dallas

If they take Manziel it means Romo's injury is way worse than expected.

If Romo is healthy and they select Manziel, they better trade Romo. Otherwise the fans will be booing on his first incompleted pass in Dallas this year with JFF on the bench. Heard on the news this morning of the 7 losses Dallas had with Romo starting last year, he threw 17 TDs and 3 Ints. QB is not a first round need.

Now if JFF is still there at 16...Trade back and get some extra picks in the 3rd and 4th where they say this draft may be the strongest in years.

If they take Manziel it means Romo's injury is way worse than expected.

If Romo is healthy and they select Manziel, they better trade Romo. Otherwise the fans will be booing on his first incompleted pass in Dallas this year with JFF on the bench. Heard on the news this morning of the 7 losses Dallas had with Romo starting last year, he threw 17 TDs and 3 Ints. QB is not a first round need.

Now if JFF is still there at 16...Trade back and get some extra picks in the 3rd and 4th where they say this draft may be the strongest in years.

I agree, Dallas does not need a quarterback with the defense they have !!!!!! Also need another descent running back.

Come on guys, you don't really believe that the COWBOYS are seriously considering taking Manziel, do you?  First off, I don't think Manziel will be around for the 16th pick.  I think he will go somewhere from 1-10.  Secondly, Tony Romo is the QB in DALLAS and will be for another 3-5 years.  What would Johnny do, sit the bench for his entire rookie deal and never touch the field?  Third, the COWBOYS have way too many other areas of concern.  DT, DE, LB, S, OL, and special teams players.  Now, if Manziel somehow is still on the board in the second round, not going to happen, then I say draft him.  That would mean the COWBOYS got a good player in the 1st round and then a steal in the 2nd round. 

Come on guys, you don't really believe that the COWBOYS are seriously considering taking Manziel, do you? First off, I don't think Manziel will be around for the 16th pick. I think he will go somewhere from 1-10. Secondly, Tony Romo is the QB in DALLAS and will be for another 3-5 years. What would Johnny do, sit the bench for his entire rookie deal and never touch the field? Third, the COWBOYS have way too many other areas of concern. DT, DE, LB, S, OL, and special teams players. Now, if Manziel somehow is still on the board in the second round, not going to happen, then I say draft him. That would mean the COWBOYS got a good player in the 1st round and then a steal in the 2nd round.

Jerry likes to hear his name and the Cowboys name talked about in the media. Talking about drafting Johnny just gets Jerry more pub, which is what he's looking for.

@NFL_RealUpdates: If the #Patriots Ryan Mallett trade to the #Texans is completed, little doubt the Texans take Jadeveon Clowney first overall.

@DraftRT: Rumors: Texans new QB is going to be Ryan Mallett after a pre-draft trade. http://t.co/N64sM2DmbE

@FanAlarm_NFL: #Patriots: Ryan Mallett-QB: The #Texans are trading for #Patriots QB Ryan Mallett http://t.co/puhV5hqSt3

@NFL_RealUpdates: If the #Patriots Ryan Mallett trade to the #Texans is completed, little doubt the Texans take Jadeveon Clowney first overall.

@DraftRT: Rumors: Texans new QB is going to be Ryan Mallett after a pre-draft trade. http://t.co/N64sM2DmbE

@FanAlarm_NFL: #Patriots: Ryan Mallett-QB: The #Texans are trading for #Patriots QB Ryan Mallettt http://t.co/puhV5hqSt3

Thank you!!!

For starters let me say hello to everyone, I've been on a hiatus during a relocation.

I really hope Dallas takes manziel, would be fun watching him get torn up by kerakpo. Dallas needs to fix their free agency ineptitude in the defense.

Texans would be idiots to waste their pick on any qb in the draft, none are a definite franchise caliber, only hopefully reaches. Carr and Murray are the best qbs in the draft this year. Clowney is the man, insert him into that front and it becomes a game of pick your poison.

And I'll refrain from predicting where the redskins might go seeing they don't draft tonight

For starters let me say hello to everyone, I've been on a hiatus during a relocation.

I really hope Dallas takes manziel, would be fun watching him get torn up by kerakpo. Dallas needs to fix their free agency ineptitude in the defense.

Texans would be idiots to waste their pick on any qb in the draft, none are a definite franchise caliber, only hopefully reaches. Carr and Murray are the best qbs in the draft this year. Clowney is the man, insert him into that front and it becomes a game of pick your poison.

And I'll refrain from predicting where the redskins might go seeing they don't draft tonight

You think Cousins is on the trading block?