*2014 NFL draft round 1 thread*

I'm ok with this pick, they need someone to protect Romo. Although I would rather see some safeties taken. Maybe they can get a good deal in the later rounds.

The line should be pretty solid next year. The 1st pick last year that most people thought Dallas reached on started all 16 games at Center.

The line should be pretty solid next year. The 1st pick last year that most people thought Dallas reached on started all 16 games at Center.

Heard an nfl insider talking about him being possibly the best of them all, able to play anywhere on the line. Good value pick for the boys

I'll say this... A little bit of humble pie might go a long way to making JFF a better football player. Am I the only one that could see him having trouble fitting his huge head into a helmet if his ego got further inflated by being drafted in the top three? Immediately learning that he's not the best thing out there might help ensure that he works hard to try and fit into whatever scheme on whatever team he ends up on.