More BISD mess

AggiesAreWe

But why is that linked back to Mrs. Bush anyway? That man is 34 years and haven't lived at home with Momma since he was a child.

Well some people just love to throw dirt. Its suppose to shed less light away from their own shortcomings

2014 Jaguar basketball team onward to state with Jag pride, determination, and class to watch Ozen Panthers

Well some people just love to throw dirt. Its suppose to shed less light away from their own shortcomings

2014 Jaguar basketball team onward to state with Jag pride, determination, and class to watch Ozen Panthers

Are you talking about Deputy Rod Carroll? He is the one that issued the public news release.

But why is that linked back to Mrs. Bush anyway? That man is 34 years and haven't lived at home with Momma since he was a child.

Sounds like the link may be in PARENTING (or lack thereof) and the rooster may be just now coming home to roost....

ever hear the old saying any fool can make a baby, it takes a REAL man (person) to parent one....

Sounds like the link may be in PARENTING (or lack thereof) and the rooster may be just now coming home to roost....

ever hear the old saying any fool can make a baby, it takes a REAL man (person) to parent one....

At one time I would have agreed with that entire statement.

I'm not sure how old you are, but in the late 80's a friend of mines brother (around 17) shot and killed a kid(I think he was 6ish) and his Grandfather in cold blood. He was robbing Lamar University of Port Arthur. He came from a great family and a very strict family. I'm not sure what caused him to do it, but I never saw that coming. He is now spending the rest of his life in prison.

So, after that, while the way you raise your child is important, it does not always mean they won't turn out bad.

I'm not sure how old you are, but in the late 80's a friend of mines brother (around 17) shot and killed a kid(I think he was 6ish) and his Grandfather in cold blood. He was robbing Lamar University of Port Arthur. He came from a great family and a very strict family. I'm not sure what caused him to do it, but I never saw that coming. He is now spending the rest of his life in prison.

So, after that, while the way you raise your child is important, it does not always mean they won't turn out bad.

I just said the same thing in another thread, there are exception for sure, even good people rising above the fact they come from terrible families.

I have a friend that is one of the best people and an exceptional father, in spite of the fact both parents were drug abusers and alcoholics, his 2 brothers on the other hand didn't fall far from the tree.

Maybe it was just him. Mrs. Bush eldest son is my classmate and I know for a fact that he's doing VERY well for himself and he was raised in the same household. So that notion of yours holds no weight in this instance...

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Hippy. Lol