More BISD mess

AggiesAreWe

oH WOW!! A "subtle" attempt with the  race card, huh? If memory serves me right, everybody who had a hand in the "cookie jar" aren't all one color. So obviously I ain't trying to protect or "divert" from one racial group. Zimmerman? Another race card attempt?

Please show where I said anything about race, subtle or even implied. Sure you don't have a guilty conscience?

Dove, even from your wording, it sounds like there are more than just 4 or 5 people involved.

Do I think there are other people in BISD who will get their names mentioned in this BROAD investigation, sure I do. Again, I expect to see names thrown around for (only examples) video games on work computers, personal email written during business hours on BISD computers, parking in unassigned lots, taking BISD pencils home, personal calls on BISD mobile phones, etc, etc, bah-hhhhh!!

Do I think there are other people in BISD who will get their names mentioned in this BROAD investigation, sure I do. Again, I expect to see names thrown around for (only examples) video games on work computers, personal email written during business hours on BISD computers, parking in unassigned lots, taking BISD pencils home, personal calls on BISD mobile phones, etc, etc, bah-hhhhh!!

So let me get this straight (and on record)

After Calvin Walker (plea deal, but causing the district a 2.something loss), after two employee's plead guilty to around 4 million dollars in theft......you think the rest of the investigation will be pilferage and policy violations??

By the way, I have never heard of an FBI investigation for policy violations.....

So let me get this straight (and on record)

After Calvin Walker (plea deal, but causing the district a 2.something loss), after two employee's plead guilty to around 4 million dollars in theft......you think the rest of the investigation will be pilferage and policy violations??

By the way, I have never heard of an FBI investigation for policy violations.....

i HAVE A QUESTION  :D If Walker owed the district this money, why didn't  BISD try and get it back? But to answer your question, I think most will be policy violations. But hey, time will tell as to what will come through soon enough. I'm just saying, if I'm stealing millions of dollars, it ain't gonna be too many I'm letting in on this deal.

i HAVE A QUESTION  :D If Walker owed the district this money, why didn't  BISD try and get it back? But to answer your question, I think most will be policy violations. But hey, time will tell as to what will come through soon enough. I'm just saying, if I'm stealing millions of dollars, it ain't gonna be too many I'm letting in on this deal.

Great question.......and only BISD knows.......and if you have not heard, there integrity is being questioned.....

The JUDGE even asked that very same question.

But at least we have it on record that Dove thinks all this mess is over policy violations.... :)

Dove, do you honestly not have any thoughts on why BISD did not try to recover the money from Mr. Walker? ( for a short historical perspective, I believe it was you who felt that Mr. Walkers hiring of a famous lawyer would somehow get him off the hook)To quote "other people", could Mr. Walker, Mr. Thomas, and a few others been joint members of an "old boy" network?

Dove, do you honestly not have any thoughts on why BISD did not try to recover the money from Mr. Walker? ( for a short historical perspective, I believe it was you who felt that Mr. Walkers hiring of a famous lawyer would somehow get him off the hook)To quote "other people", could Mr. Walker, Mr. Thomas, and a few others been joint members of an "old boy" network?

I honestly don't know why BISD didn't try and recover the money, if in fact it was BISD's to recover. Yes, and I said his lawyer would get him off, and he did. And lets not go there with the "good ol' boy system."  Yall invented the system ;)

The "good ole boys" club meets every Wednesday at Cheddars......in the back.