More BISD mess

AggiesAreWe

Oh thats right, I forgot we're still expecting another 50-100 thieves to be indicted.

I heard from a pretty good source that around 80 people will be indicted.....

This person had no reason to lie.......and I have no reason to make something up.....if I want to talk about BISD, there is plenty of facts that I don't have to go making stuff up ;)

The original statement I heard about indictments stemming from BISD investigations was that a hundred or more indictments would be filed...not a hundred or more people would get indicted. For example, one person could have 37 indictments against him/her i.e. Calvin Walker. Later I kept hearing from other sources that 100 or more people would be indicted. I simply took that as these sources misinterpreting the original source. But who knows, maybe it will be a hundred or more people or just a few.

I just heard from a reliable source ^^^ who heard from his reliable source that around 80 people would be indicted.

I think the kids should be commended on this, I bet some have more sense than the few guys and gals involved in the BISD mess. Noticed I said few, sometimes its not good to believe heresay from folks that are already against the district ready to pounce at every little thing.

I think the kids should be commended on this, I bet some have more sense than the few guys and gals involved in the BISD mess. Noticed I said few, sometimes its not good to believe heresay from folks that are already against the district ready to pounce at every little thing.

I think it will be more than a few. One does not organize a "special grand jury", for a few people.

And I still think everyone should be proud of the kids for their stand!

There is a LOOOOT of accuracy in this post.

Dove, I think that was one big cookie jar and lots of people with a sweet tooth. Staples, pens, and pencils is simply an attempt to divert people's attention from the severity of this fiasco. Why do you protect criminals not named Zimmerman?

oH WOW!! A "subtle" attempt with the  race card, huh? If memory serves me right, everybody who had a hand in the "cookie jar" aren't all one color. So obviously I ain't trying to protect or "divert" from one racial group. Zimmerman? Another race card attempt?

I heard from a pretty good source that around 80 people will be indicted.....

This person had no reason to lie.......and I have no reason to make something up.....if I want to talk about BISD, there is plenty of facts that I don't have to go making stuff up ;)

I think you might wanna find you a different source!!! 80 people yeah they sold you a good lie...hope the price was worth it!!!

I think you might wanna find you a different source!!! 80 people yeah they sold you a good lie...hope the price was worth it!!!

Like I said, just what I was told.

For the price? I'm not sure what you are talking about....the information was free......and I don't pay school taxes to Beaumont to see them get stolen and/or wasted.....So, I've not paid a dime.......

You must have a better source than mine that knows that 80 people are not getting indicted....I guess we will see who is right.......and we can both laugh at that "Special Grand Jury" that was set up for no reason...... :rolleyes:

oH WOW!! A "subtle" attempt with the  race card, huh? If memory serves me right, everybody who had a hand in the "cookie jar" aren't all one color. So obviously I ain't trying to protect or "divert" from one racial group. Zimmerman? Another race card attempt?

Dove, even from your wording, it sounds like there are more than just 4 or 5 people involved.