More BISD mess

AggiesAreWe

If this was a reality show people would swear it was staged.

So true! None of us could not dream a better script. You have almost all the elements for a good movie drama or reality show. Race, gender, youth uprising, true actual events and people, and definitely conflict. The only missing element  is a love interest. Hmmm?

So true! None of us could not dream a better script. You have almost all the elements for a good movie drama or reality show. Race, gender, youth uprising, true actual events and people, and definitely conflict. The only missing element  is a love interest. Hmmm?

Did you see that letter of recommendation that Gwen gave to Chargois?

There is your love interest........

I am going to bet you that more people participated in the use of that stolen money than just the ones who did the stealing.

Stevie, have you lead a sheltered life? If me and you plan to steal 2 million dollars and write checks into our accounts, are you going to let Tom, Dick & Harry in on it too? Because I shoul ain't letting Achmed, Daquan, or Jabari in on it!!!!!!!!

If I steal money from my employer and there is a list of the wire transfers made ( such as the one that recently was shown on this board) and it never becomes public knowledge ( until a much later date) then somebody else is likely aware of what I am doing.  I feel safe, though, because I am giving him/them some of the spoils and they don't want to see the end of the gravy train nor have themselves discovered as participants.  I would further suggest to you that, in my business, when it comes to money schemes, I have been exposed to more than most and am required to be updated on, and conversant with, various methods every six months in order to maintain my license.

Let me say this from a guy that works for a bank.....

If you are going to steal money from one place and deposit it to your own personal account, a wire transfer is the LAST thing you want to do......

I also wouldn't recommend personalized license plates......

So......these two where not REAL smart.......I'm sure others will follow.

If I steal money from my employer and there is a list of the wire transfers made ( such as the one that recently was shown on this board) and it never becomes public knowledge ( until a much later date) then somebody else is likely aware of what I am doing.  I feel safe, though, because I am giving him/them some of the spoils and they don't want to see the end of the gravy train nor have themselves discovered as participants.  I would further suggest to you that, in my business, when it comes to money schemes, I have been exposed to more than most and am required to be updated on, and conversant with, various methods every six months in order to maintain my license.

Stevie, first of all, if I want to steal a million dollars or more from BISD, I'm writing and depositing checks in the $5,000 range in an out of town bank account, preferably located in New York City where people could give a "flying flip" what you deposit.

Stevie, first of all, if I want to steal a million dollars or more from BISD, I'm writing and depositing checks in the $5,000 range in an out of town bank account, preferably located in New York City where people could give a "flying flip" what you deposit.

People get caught doing that all the time.  So don't act like it doesn't happen.  They have caught two , and will follow the money to the rest.

I said BISD!!! Now, I'm going to let you think long and hard about this one.

Doesn't take long, they are accessories to the people pulling the strings.  Do you think a drug kingpin is the one hauling the dope or taking the money?  No, he insulates himself from the transactions as protection from prosecution until someone gives him up.  Same way that the mob works. Which is why I brought up RICO charges way back in this thread.

Dove, are you trying to tell me that other people could not possibly be involved?  The copies of the wire transfers from BISD to the employees personal bank account were posted on this board and they were not in $5000 increments.  If I am running a business and you are one of the employees and we are determined to steal money, we could decide that you will make the transfers and I will turn my head the other way when the funds are withdrawn with the understanding that I get compensated for turning my head.  It is also possible that others also "turned their head".  If somebody else discovers what we are doing, we are forced to either kill them or offer them a "piece of the action" for keeping quiet.  Then, if someone else finds out, the process repeats itself.  And one more thing Dove, when you steal 200,000 to 300,000 in one fell swoop, you are going to need about 50 to 60 bank accounts to handle everything.  Furthermore, any cash deposit over $10,000 gets considerable scrutiny these days at all institutions as they are held accountable for any monies that wind up being laundered money.

Dove, are you trying to tell me that other people could not possibly be involved?  The copies of the wire transfers from BISD to the employees personal bank account were posted on this board and they were not in $5000 increments.  If I am running a business and you are one of the employees and we are determined to steal money, we could decide that you will make the transfers and I will turn my head the other way when the funds are withdrawn with the understanding that I get compensated for turning my head.  It is also possible that others also "turned their head".  If somebody else discovers what we are doing, we are forced to either kill them or offer them a "piece of the action" for keeping quiet.  Then, if someone else finds out, the process repeats itself.  And one more thing Dove, when you steal 200,000 to 300,000 in one fell swoop, you are going to need about 50 to 60 bank accounts to handle everything.  Furthermore, any cash deposit over $10,000 gets considerable scrutiny these days at all institutions as they are held accountable for any monies that wind up being laundered money.

I see why yall's party in bad shape. I said increments of $5,000 first of all. 

Yes, increments.  And if your increments show up on a regular basis in a single account, it will be looked into.  If they dont, you will need 50 to 60 accounts in your efforts to hide 250K to 300k.  The party thats in bad shape has a plurality in governorships and in the House of Representatives.  And, right now, your plurality in the Senate is seriously in question.  I stand by my theory that more than two people know/knew about the theft and only time will tell if I am right or wrong. 

Yes, increments.  And if your increments show up on a regular basis in a single account, it will be looked into.  If they dont, you will need 50 to 60 accounts in your efforts to hide 250K to 300k.  The party thats in bad shape has a plurality in governorships and in the House of Representatives.  And, right now, your plurality in the Senate is seriously in question.  I stand by my theory that more than two people know/knew about the theft and only time will tell if I am right or wrong. 

Tsk! Tsk!! Everybody don't put ALL their illegal monies in a bank. There was a time when most home invasions were because the bad guys kept their monies in the house or buried in the yard to dodge deposit questions. ANYWAYS!!! I still say those two didn't let that many people in on their scheme. They made dumb mistakes like most criminals.

Time will decide if I am correct or not.  I am simply telling you that when wiring instructions sent the money from the school account to the personal account of the embezzler,  more people than the embezzler had to know about the transactions.  When money is wired from my office, on behalf of a client, to another location, a minimum of 4 people are aware of that activity.

Time will decide if I am correct or not.  I am simply telling you that when wiring instructions sent the money from the school account to the personal account of the embezzler,  more people than the embezzler had to know about the transactions.  When money is wired from my office, on behalf of a client, to another location, a minimum of 4 people are aware of that activity.

Time will tell. You are correct.