BISD board votes 5-2 to appeal TEA decision

AggiesAreWe

Usually I'm quicker than this, but I was on the road until 10 PM last night. That is to say, what's the stumble that the TEA has made so far in this BISD fiasco? And as far as Zenobia Bush is concerned - I can't get far enough from her. She should be in jail, along with
Walker, and several others on the board. But, remember, I have no
say because I moved out of the BISD several years ago. I may be
smarter than you think.

(Just correcting a couple of typos.) 

Just as you are a Central guy, I'm an Ozen guy. i know things that i may not mention on here because I believe in the "handle things in house" rule, but I only take that so far. To answer your question, this Saga is only the beginning. Personally I would like to see a Clean House, but that's just my opinion & I'm not afraid to voice it.  If anyone in BISD has a problem; I'm not hard to find. I'm the big mouth volunteer Coach who isn't afraid to Challenge wrongdoing; especially when it involves kids. So, like I said, the Saga continues.

BigCam, I'm behind you all the way. I got your back. They gotta come thru you first, bro!!!  :D

Did not like Zenobia's comments whatsoever. They were very divisive and downright wrong. What will it take for her to see this is not a racial issue, but an issue of pervasive corruption and financial mismanagement?

Well, as much as people like to ignore or discount "race," there are many who feel just the opposite. So, both views are valid and should be open for debate. 

You were the one correcting typos, not me. I was only suggesting that if you remained in BISD, maybe those typos would never had occurred.  ;) And, I live close to the "Da Butch."

Since I don't know how far west the BISD extends that doesn't answer my question.  I know that the Beaumont city limits are a half mile or so beyond the stadium, but that doesn't represent the school district.  So, could you give a straight answer to the question or are you going to "dance" around as you normally do?

Since I don't know how far west the BISD extends that doesn't answer my question.  I know that the Beaumont city limits are a half mile or so beyond the stadium, but that doesn't represent the school district.  So, could you give a straight answer to the question or are you going to "dance" around as you normally do?

I'd guess at least a mile. 

If one lives by the Butch its in BISD, Fannett RD is right behind the stadium.

Board vice president Janice Brassard said last week that trustees and Superintendent Timothy Chargois are being punished for Thomas' mistakes.

And the BLAME game continues

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/default/article/3rd-trustee-blames-ex-BISD-boss-for-state-takeover-5420680.php

Board vice president Janice Brassard said last week that trustees and Superintendent Timothy Chargois are being punished for Thomas' mistakes.

And the BLAME game continues

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/default/article/3rd-trustee-blames-ex-BISD-boss-for-state-takeover-5420680.php

And isn't she one of the idiots who voted to renew Walker's contract?? WOW!!!

Well, as much as people like to ignore or discount "race," there are many who feel just the opposite. So, both views are valid and should be open for debate.

I'm always open for a debate, but sometimes it is as simple as "right and wrong". Everything else is purely diversionary tactics. I hear enough excuses, and am always refreshed when I hear someone take responsibility for their errors. They have had opportunity after opportunity. By "they" I mean the board, lest my statement be misconstrued.

I'm always open for a debate, but sometimes it is as simple as "right and wrong". Everything else is purely diversionary tactics. I hear enough excuses, and am always refreshed when I hear someone take responsibility for their errors. They have had opportunity after opportunity. By "they" I mean the board, lest my statement be misconstrued.

You wish it was as simple as "right vs wrong."  All so -called 'excuses" are not always "diversionary tactics." Just like some of you try and throw so-called "diversionary tactics " to take "race" out of matters.  ;)