BISD board votes 5-2 to appeal TEA decision

AggiesAreWe

What did this have to do with the Ozen saga?

Just as you are a Central guy, I'm an Ozen guy. i know things that i may not mention on here because I believe in the "handle things in house" rule, but I only take that so far. To answer your question, this Saga is only the beginning. Personally I would like to see a Clean House, but that's just my opinion & I'm not afraid to voice it.  If anyone in BISD has a problem; I'm not hard to find. I'm the big mouth volunteer Coach who isn't afraid to Challenge wrongdoing; especially when it involves kids. So, like I said, the Saga continues.

Maybe he is referring to the other 5-2 vote the board had in allowing the district to continue to pay Magee for another 4 months.

I thought the moderator could step in on any issue except the appeal. Looks like TEA is off to a fine start :angry:   SMH  This Bull is going in circles. What a complete JOKE>> FARCE  Great first move TEA officials, now tell me where the $$$ is

Can anyone involved in this show a pair of b_ _ _ _ & do something constructive to show the community you mean business?? Time out for playing nice ;) 

Exactly what I was thinking.......have not been impressed with the TEA gentleman

Something ain't stirring the Kool-Aid :mellow: 

You have to wake up pretty early in the AM to pull one over on me. I just call it like I see it. If TEA was who they claimed to be, there is no way in HELL you allow the District to pay HUSH money to anyone.  I want the FBI to search these TEA officials. This is some BULL!!!  They are ALL some Crooks if you ask me

PISSED OFF Right NOW :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: 

So Magee is gonna get his un-deserved money and Atkins will probably sue unless BISD settles out of court?? Craziness.

Yep!! So, TEA has stumbled out of the Gates as well. I still haven't gotten the answer of what's the Mayor's role in this whole fiasco?? She has to be involved in some fashion. $4 mil can't leave your city without you knowing

So Magee is gonna get his un-deserved money and Atkins will probably sue unless BISD settles out of court?? Craziness.

He isn't going to get his money just yet. There is an injunction in place that prevents them from paying him until at least a hearing is held (next week, I believe).

Just as you are a Central guy, I'm an Ozen guy. i know things that i may not mention on here because I believe in the "handle things in house" rule, but I only take that so far. To answer your question, this Saga is only the beginning. Personally I would like to see a Clean House, but that's just my opinion & I'm not afraid to voice it. If anyone in BISD has a problem; I'm not hard to find. I'm the big mouth volunteer Coach who isn't afraid to Challenge wrongdoing; especially when it involves kids. So, like I said, the Saga continues.

Hmmm... Interesting... My question still wasn't answered, but its cool. I guess I'll take the wait and see approach. Yes, I'm a Central guy, but I too am about the kids, which is why I asked the question. I have about a handful of close relatives that are students @ Ozen now.

Something ain't stirring the Kool-Aid :mellow:
You have to wake up pretty early in the AM to pull one over on me. I just call it like I see it. If TEA was who they claimed to be, there is no way in HELL you allow the District to pay HUSH money to anyone. I want the FBI to search these TEA officials. This is some BULL!!! They are ALL some Crooks if you ask me
PISSED OFF Right NOW :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ok, I get where you're going now. You know, I've done a little research in those TEA officials myself... Let's just sat a few if them, if you look hard enough had a not so decent past involving some shady activity...

Usually I'm quicker than this, but I was on the road until 10 PM last night. That is to say, what's the stumble that the TEA has made so far in this BISD fiasco? And as far as Zenobia Bush is concerned - I can't get far enouch from her. She should be in jail, along with Walker, and several others on the board. But, remember, I have no say because I maoved out of the BISD several years ago. I may be smarter than you think.

Ok, I get where you're going now. You know, I've done a little research in those TEA officials myself... Let's just sat a few if them, if you look hard enough had a not so decent past involving some shady activity...

Really??? I knew you would shed some light on these TEA characters. Soulja, I'm still not convinced they aren't Shady also
Thanks for the heads up
Now that we have a Coach, get that "Jag in the headlights" look off your face. Lol
Time to get it Bro!!!

This is classic SETXSports board!!!!  We have a fiasco that has been going down in the admin of BISD for years now and this thread takes a turn toward who is going to win a football game in the fall!!! 

At least the thread is not being locked because we can't get along.......hell, I'm ready to smoke the peace pipe with BMTSoulja1 B)