YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

Yessir!
http://247sports.com/Player/Zarrian-Holcombe-77094
I don't know what to think of this
@gkketch: Love the commitment of Zarrian Holcombe for the Aggies. One of my favorite under-the-radar prospects in the entire state.

Depending on what A&M wants from the TE spot he might actually be a better fit than Jordan Davis who was more sought after last year. Davis is more of a pro-style TE and a much better inline blocker than Holcombe. Holcombe is the better pass-catching TE but probably needs a year to put on weight before he can show his skills. The high end projection I would make for Davis is Martellus Bennett and the high end for Holcombe is Jimmy Graham. Just depends on what you want? I know Kaden Smith is Aggie's top target but he's probably going to 'Bama and Holcombe is better than Chalk IMO. I think it's a solid get for Ag. If this kid got to play with Aaron Sharp there's little doubt in my mind he would be a 4 star recruit.

• 2 weeks later...

"The schools policy on recreational drugs remains unchanged".

Texas student handbook:

"Texas' student-athlete handbook for 2014-15 says that players are subject to a suspension for 10 percent of their season and counseling upon a second positive test. A third positive test would require a half-season suspension along with counseling, and the punishment for a fourth positive test is dismissal."

WHAT - no mention of action upon a first positive test - wonder why?  Did not Strong put in a strong "No Drugs" policy?

And yes I know those are only guidelines - just like busting chops.

Texas student handbook:

"Texas' student-athlete handbook for 2014-15 says that players are subject to a suspension for 10 percent of their season and counseling upon a second positive test. A third positive test would require a half-season suspension along with counseling, and the punishment for a fourth positive test is dismissal."

WHAT - no mention of action upon a first positive test - wonder why?  Did not Strong put in a strong "No Drugs" policy?

And yes I know those are only guidelines - just like busting

Not no drugs. No dopes. 

Not one player was dismissed on their first offense.

If Texas legalizes weed, aTm might just compete in the SEC.

Not sure. It's more fun that way?

What? For them to finally be able to compete in their division? Sure. Maybe we can talk about A&M in a top tier bowl game (minus having JFF) other than talking about Bama every year and watching their fans "ride the Tide"…… 

• 1 month later...

Trying to see the humor in a kid committing to a university to further his career.

Trying to sift thru the bitter arse A&M fans cracking on a kid tonight leaving their "great almighty football program" to further his career, its comical. Exactly why im laughing directly at Aggy fans. 

Trying to sift thru the bitter arse A&M fans cracking on a kid tonight leaving their "great almighty football program" to further his career, its comical. Exactly why im laughing directly at Aggy fans.

I don't see where anyone is cracking on the kid. Most are wishing him well. He was buried in the depth chart, so who could blame him for going to play for his former receivers coach?

He has a lot better chance of seeing the field at Kansas than A&M. Good luck to him.

Yessir! On the way home from their visit to Austin. Only 3 stars so I guess they don't count.....

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/4/27/8505925/riley-anderson-austin-anderson-texas-am-aggies-commit-texas-longhorns

It's hard to argue against the aggie results with o-linemen in recent years. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...