YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

Big couple of days for the Ags.

5 star WR Christian Kirk announces today at 2:45pm- A&M or Arizona St

5 star LB Malik Jefferson announces Friday- A&M, Texas, or UCLA.

A&M doesn't currently have a WR coach or a DC which could play a factor. Does Sumlin get 1, both, or neither of these guys?

I'll say both.

Jefferson will follow the girlfriend.

Don't know the other kid, but 5 StarSumlin gets'em all.

Its all in that swagcopter ;)

Bigger question is: will they win 6 games next year? 

2015 Texas A&M schedule is as follows:

September 5 – Arizona State (Houston)  L

September 12 – Ball State  W

September 19 – Nevada  W

September 26 – Arkansas (Arlington)  L

October 3 – Mississippi State  L

October 10 – Bye Week  W

October 17 – Alabama  L

October 24 – at Ole Miss  W

October 31 – South Carolina  L

November 7 – Auburn  L

November 14 – Western Carolina  W

November 21 – at Vanderbilt   W

November 28 – at LSU   L

I see 5 wins (Not counting the BYE week). Another BRUTAL non-conference schedule.

September 19 – Nevada  W

October 10 – Bye Week  W

October 17 – Alabama  L

November 7 – Auburn  L

November 28 – at LSU   L

I see 5 wins (Not counting the BYE week).

The only toss up game I see is with Ole Miss. They could very well lose that one, Ole Miss should have Skyline High product Kincade at QB. 

The only toss up game I see is with Ole Miss. They could very well lose that one, Ole Miss should have Skyline High product Kincade at QB.

Miss St is graduating a lot. What does South Carolina have coming back that makes you think they will be that much better?

A&M played a lot of freshman this season. They should be improved

September 19 – Nevada  W

October 10 – Bye Week  W

October 17 – Alabama  L

November 7 – Auburn  L

November 28 – at LSU   L

I see 5 wins (Not counting the BYE week). Another BRUTAL non-conference schedule.

Let me see if this prediction surprises me - NOT!!

If I remember right you predicted the same thing for this year  :P

So the only team - in your opinion - that does not improve is A&M (even with the young roster that they have) - SC and ARK moving on up I see?

And yeah that Texas non-conference with RICE and powerful California (and their conference games of Iowa State, Kansas and Texas Tech) give them a lot of room to bash others I see!  Were you not the one that gave A&M a hard time for scheduling Rice?

Let me see if this prediction surprises me - NOT!!

If I remember right you predicted the same thing for this year  :P

So the only team - in your opinion - that does not improve is A&M (even with the young roster that they have) - SC and ARK moving on up I see?

And yeah that Texas non-conference with RICE and powerful California (and their conference games of Iowa State, Kansas and Texas Tech) give them a lot of room to bash others I see!  Were you not the one that gave A&M a hard time for scheduling Rice?

Yes. Arkie and SC would have both beaten you late in the season this year. They were better and as your young team played more games, they got worse.

Notre Dame, Rice, and California are tougher than ASU, Ball State, Nevada, and Western Carolina

You opted for the SEC. Reap what you sow.

Opting for the SEC was still the right move, so there really is no reaping...but good try

I'll say 8-4 next season...national championship the following season....

However you want to spin it and going forward, mark my words...A&M will win a national championship in football before Texas does

You do know what "reaping" is, correct?

If they can somehow win their division, play in an SEC Championship, and win the SEC, then they will have a shot at a NC. Just remember that as well as you are recruiting, Bama is recruiting better. Plus, Saban will out coach 5 Star Sumlin.

You do know what "reaping" is, correct?

If they can somehow win their division, play in an SEC Championship, and win the SEC, then they will have a shot at a NC. Just remember that as well as you are recruiting, Bama is recruiting better. Plus, Saban will out coach 5 Star Sumlin.

To Reap - As used in a sentence 

"The company (A&M) is poised to reap the benefits of this investment" - Synonyms: receive, obtain, get, acquire, secure, realize.

To Sow - To plant

So you used to reap and sow as a bad thing for A&M - my view is exactly the opposite A&M is reaping and will continue to reap the benefits of moving to the SEC.

Will that equate to wins and even a chance at the NC - who knows - time will tell.  But there is absolutely not doubt that Texas A&M is reaping the benefits of moving to the SEC.

If Malik commits on Friday that will give the Ags 4- 5 star recruits for the 2015 class. That is the same number of 4 stars that Chuckie has inked so far. He's doing a good job of earning his nickname 3 star Charlie.

I gotta get a nickname for Sumlin, since all his teams have done at A&M is decline in the win column. The basketball team is about to be better than the football team again as soon as next year. 

Sumlin - less with more...

Did I read correctly that someone predicted a NC year after next? Must be that upward trend in results...oh wait!

As for the non-conference schedule, ASU is a decent game, although I'm sure it looked like a cupcake when scheduled. It will be a nail biter on whether the Ags are bowl eligible next year. The O/U in Vegas on Aggie wins was 7 this year. Should be about the same next year. If it gets to 7.5 or 8, I may have to come out of retirement.

If Malik commits on Friday that will give the Ags 4- 5 star recruits for the 2015 class. That is the same number of 4 stars that Chuckie has inked so far. He's doing a good job of earning his nickname 3 star Charlie.

So K Sum gets around 1.5 wins per 5 star?

Sounds like Chuckie is doing a much better job with less talent.

They could have settled this on the field, but someone Dixe Chickened out.

"Sounds like Chuckie is doing much better job with less talent"

Did you say that with a straight face - really?????

Texas since 2010 has had the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 16th ranked recruiting classes - if a player was redshirted they could still be playing - and you state that Charlie has had no talent to field - really - you can't be buying that can you really???

But I do really have to wonder - If as Texas fans state that Texas as turned the corner and will do nothing but go forward (and they well may have) and that Coach Strong is the bright star in the future of college football (and he may well be as well) - why is it that he appears to be having problems selling the Texas program to recruits?  I have to wonder?  Are the recruits not buying the Koolaide?

In the same discussion - why if Texas A&M is (as Mr. Garrity states) on the decline - why are they still able to sell the Texas A&M program they way they obviously can and still get top recruits?

Could the SEC be the deciding factor - who knows - or Maybe just maybe the situation at Texas is not as good as some wish it to be and the situation at A&M might not be a bad as those same people are hoping - time will tell.

But I do really have to wonder - If as Texas fans state that Texas as turned the corner and will do nothing but go forward (and they well may have) and that Coach Strong is the bright star in the future of college football (and he may well be as well) - why is it that he appears to be having problems selling the Texas program to recruits?  I have to wonder?  Are the recruits not buying the Koolaide?

In the same discussion - why if Texas A&M is (as Mr. Garrity states) on the decline - why are they still able to sell the Texas A&M program they way they obviously can and still get top recruits?

Could the SEC be the deciding factor - who knows - or Maybe just maybe the situation at Texas is not as good as some wish it to be and the situation at A&M might not be a bad as those same people are hoping - time will tell.

Espn has sold the SEC brand. If recruits were smart they would see the decline. 

Espn has sold the SEC brand. If recruits were smart they would see the decline.

Most recruits are ranked before they commit. In the past Fat Ketch was able to bump some guys up after they committed, but it's a lot harder now that scouting has become such a big business.

A&M currently has the #4 ranked class in the country which is only the 3rd best class in the SEC

Texas is ranked 19th in the country which is the best class in the Big 12. There are 9 SEC Teams with classes ranked ahead of them.

The recruits definitely aren't buying your argument. There is a reason that the only representation from the Big 12 Conference in the National Championship game will be from their referees.

But I do really have to wonder - If as Texas fans state that Texas as turned the corner and will do nothing but go forward (and they well may have) and that Coach Strong is the bright star in the future of college football (and he may well be as well) - why is it that he appears to be having problems selling the Texas program to recruits? I have to wonder? Are the recruits not buying the Koolaide?

The SEC is the deciding factor. Why? Let's look back at the previous times A&M bested UT in recruiting. What happened? What was the deciding factor? Was it that Collie Station was more desirable than Austin? Was it that A&M had suddenly become a better institution than Texas? Maybe, but maybe not $$$$

A&M went the conference where $$$ is rampant and there is no shame in $$$howing recruits the benefits of playing in that conference. It is no secret that it is the dirtiest of the dirty. But I'm sure, unlike last time, A&M is running a clean ship. I mean, I hear College Station is lovely now this time of year...

So let's just step off our little recruiting soap boxes and call a spade a spade. The sad part is this time you can't even buy wins. Eventually, they will at least go where they can profit and win....

Most recruits are ranked before they commit. In the past Fat Ketch was able to bump some guys up after they committed, but it's a lot harder now that scouting has become such a big business.

A&M currently has the #4 ranked class in the country which is only the 3rd best class in the SEC

Texas is ranked 19th in the country which is the best class in the Big 12. There are 9 SEC Teams with classes ranked ahead of them.

The recruits definitely aren't buying your argument. There is a reason that the only representation from the Big 12 Conference in the National Championship game will be from their referees.

The SEC is the deciding factor. Why? Let's look back at the previous times A&M bested UT in recruiting. What happened? What was the deciding factor? Was it that Collie Station was more desirable than Austin? Was it that A&M had suddenly become a better institution than Texas? Maybe, but maybe not $$$$

A&M went the conference where $$$ is rampant and there is no shame in $$$howing recruits the benefits of playing in that conference. It is no secret that it is the dirtiest of the dirty. But I'm sure, unlike last time, A&M is running a clean ship. I mean, I hear College Station is lovely now this time of year...

So let's just step off our little recruiting soap boxes and call a spade a spade. The sad part is this time you can't even buy wins. Eventually, they will at least go where they can profit and win....

Aggies dont see their own decline smdh. They were better in the Big12 lol. Cant sniff a division title in the SEC lol