YESSIR!!

PhatMack19

• 4 weeks later...

@texashsfootball: New post on TexasHSFootball: Allen’s Greg Little, the nation’s No. 1 OT, de-commits from Texas A&M

This is the hidden content, please

Welp

Probably much ado about nothing.  Another kid that wants to "enjoy" the recruiting process/attention.  Can't blame a kid for that.  Only happens once.  I just wish they would hold off committing early when they aren't positive they want the process to be over.  But again they are kids.  

In the end, they end up where they started as much or more than they don't. And as Pats said, who can blame him with A&M being OL U lately.  

Probably much ado about nothing.  Another kid that wants to "enjoy" the recruiting process/attention.  Can't blame a kid for that.  Only happens once.  I just wish they would hold off committing early when they aren't positive they want the process to be over.  But again they are kids.

In the end, they end up where they started as much or more than they don't. And as Pats said, who can blame him with A&M being OL U lately.

​Dylan Mack was probably a bit of a different case. He was an attention guy. Kendall Jones was working on Little the whole time they were at the Opening. It's a lot more likely Little will commit to Alabama and go with Jones than re-committing to Aggie, they've also produced a few linemen lately. I think you'll see A&M start to lose a lot more recruiting battles to teams that are beating them on the field in the SEC west which will ultimately translate to even more losses. A&M needs to win bad this year or the bottom might fall out.

• 2 weeks later...

@TexAgs: Transfer YESSIR! Former five-star DB and UCLA transfer Priest Willis has chosen A&M over Oklahoma State, according to @billyliucci.

Ags grab the #1 player from Arizona in 2013.   That's 3 straight years the # 1 player in the state has went to A&M.  #WRAZ

@TexAgs: Transfer YESSIR! Former five-star DB and UCLA transfer Priest Willis has chosen A&M over Oklahoma State, according to @billyliucci.

Ags grab the #1 player from Arizona in 2013.   That's 3 straight years the # 1 player in the state has went to A&M.  #WRAZ

​And if im not mistaken ASU and AZ has had the same type seasons or better than A&M. Seems like the more yall think yall run states the worse yall get. 

But im sure yall will just yell: SEC! SEC! SEC! 

Beating the wrong OSU. 

Why did he transfer?

• 3 weeks later...

Yessir!!  

@TexAgs: BREAKING: The nation’s #1 dual-threat QB in 2017, Tate Martell, has committed to Texas A&M:

So which QB transferring after this yr? 

not taking a 2016 QB. 

#richpeopleproblems

Even though the Aggies have top quarterbacks from the 2014 and 2015 classes already on the roster in Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray, Martell said competing with other elite quarterbacks didn't faze him. Once coach Kevin Sumlin and offensive coordinator Jake Spavital assured him of the chance to compete for the starting job, the 5-foot-10, 190-pound Martell said he was sold.

"It wasn't about the depth chart, but really the biggest thing that I wanted to know was if I would have the opportunity to play," said Martell. "My dad asked (while on the A&M visit in July) the (A&M) coaches if a kid comes in, would there be a fair competition? He wanted to make sure a kid won't just be played just because he is from Texas."

The conversations with the A&M staff were not the only thing that stuck out to the Martells during their trip to Aggieland. The football facilities and the niversity as a whole did as well.

"I would rank that visit a 10," said Martell. "I really liked the school a lot, and that trip helped a lot."