Little Cypress-Mauriceville 33 Lumberton 31/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Little Cypress-Mauriceville 33 Lumberton 31/Final
3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Too close for comfort. I see some doubt here.. but id rather an ugly win than pretty loss.

Doubt? Two good teams slugged there butts off til the end. What doubt? If you’re thinking anyone in this district was going past the 3rd round, then you don’t know anything about East Texas playoff teams. Lol. 
Do you know if any of the LCM, Lumberton, Vidor teams have made it 4 deep in the last decade? 

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

Doubt? Two good teams slugged there butts off til the end. What doubt? If you’re thinking anyone in this district was going past the 3rd round, then you don’t know anything about East Texas playoff teams. Lol. 

I honestly think only the #1 team will advance to the second round 

Just now, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Palestine probably don’t have the defense that Vidor did. I thought LCM has looked flat the last two games if that don’t change we will be in trouble. 

Being honest, I just thing they’re playing better teams in Vidor and Lumberton. Huffman is small and not very good from watching the Lumberton game. 

6 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Man I don’t see it. I think LCM will be 2 and will probably face Palestine and they run the wing t I think. We can’t stop that offense for nothing. 

Palestine offense is okay, their defense gets lazy at times. CH cameback on em after being down 27-0, only lost 30-27 if I remember correctly.