What good has biden done?

BS Wildcats

Uh....how about restore dignity and competence to the Executive Branch.  How about pledging to fight the onerous voter suppression laws that Repubes seem to think are only needed in the states they lost, excepting Texas, of course, run by an entirely different set of thieves?  How about a vigorous COVID response? How about a relief plan that I am sure will put thousands in the pockets of most folks posting here?  Anyone sending theirs back?  How about turning back environmental orders issued by the most environmentally hostile Administration in history? How about appointing an attorney general that will not spend all his time wiping his President’s butt, but aggressively prosecute the insurrectionists who invaded our Capital on January 6?  How about responding at the border with compassion, not cruelty?  I’ll leave it there for now.

Perhaps the lack of liberal response is an indication that your tired, worn out retread Trump lies are losing steam.  

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Uh....how about 1. restore dignity and competence to the Executive Branch.  How about 2. pledging to fight the onerous voter suppression laws that Repubes seem to think are only needed in the states they lost, excepting Texas, of course, run by an entirely different set of thieves?  How about 3. a vigorous COVID response? How about a 4. relief plan that I am sure will put thousands in the pockets of most folks posting here?  Anyone sending theirs back?  How about 5. turning back environmental orders issued by the most environmentally hostile Administration in history? 6. How about appointing an attorney general that will not spend all his time wiping his President’s butt, but aggressively prosecute the insurrectionists who invaded our Capital on January 6?  7. How about responding at the border with compassion, not cruelty?  I’ll leave it there for now.

Perhaps the lack of liberal response is an indication that your tired, worn out retread Trump lies are losing steam.  

I’d like to address your points one at a time, if I may:

1. Competency? You’re kidding, right?

2. What is suppressive about an id requirement?“

3. More vigorous than warp speed? To quote your buddy, “C’mon, man...”

4. It’s a ruse to spend trillions on crap they couldn’t pass during Obama’s reign. It’s called smoke and mirrors. Who’s paying for all this, btw?

5. Keep regurgitating the mantra. No proof whatsoever.

6. Will he have the balls to investigate the Dems, et. al. in the Russia collusion hoax? What about the Hunter Biden / Joe Biden ties to Chinese & Russian payoffs.

7. I know you’re not serious. Making sure little kids and teens whore themselves out for sex and drugs isn’t cruel? Have you seen the pics inside that place?

11 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

What you want me to do here man.. join you guys in the anti - Biden circlejerk? He sucks, yes we know. Everyone knows.. you guys gonna keep crying about it every day for the next 4 years? Probably lol 

Stating facts is not crying, my friend.  

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I’d like to address your points one at a time, if I may:

1. Competency? You’re kidding, right?

2. What is suppressive about an id requirement?“

3. More vigorous than warp speed? To quote your buddy, “C’mon, man...”

4. It’s a ruse to spend trillions on crap they couldn’t pass during Obama’s reign. It’s called smoke and mirrors. Who’s paying for all this, btw?

5. Keep regurgitating the mantra. No proof whatsoever.

6. Will he have the balls to investigate the Dems, et. al. in the Russia collusion hoax? What about the Hunter Biden / Joe Biden ties to Chinese & Russian payoffs.

7. I know you’re not serious. Making sure little kids and teens whore themselves out for sex and drugs isn’t cruel? Have you seen the pics inside that place?

Excellent post to an obviously one-sided, “drank all the kool-aid”, die-hard Democrat (look no further than SF, Detroit, Chicago, California).

4 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Excellent post to an obviously one-sided, “drank all the kool-aid”, die-hard Democrat (look no further than SF, Detroit, Chicago, California).

Kool-aid is right. I still can’t believe there are people who think exactly opposite of me, but here is proof.

One question.....why should we be compassionate towards people INVADING our country? That question will be side-stepped.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Uh....how about restore dignity and competence to the Executive Branch.  How about pledging to fight the onerous voter suppression laws that Repubes seem to think are only needed in the states they lost, excepting Texas, of course, run by an entirely different set of thieves?  How about a vigorous COVID response? How about a relief plan that I am sure will put thousands in the pockets of most folks posting here?  Anyone sending theirs back?  How about turning back environmental orders issued by the most environmentally hostile Administration in history? How about appointing an attorney general that will not spend all his time wiping his President’s butt, but aggressively prosecute the insurrectionists who invaded our Capital on January 6?  How about responding at the border with compassion, not cruelty?  I’ll leave it there for now.

You lost me with, “restore dignity and competence to the Executive Branch”.   A little advise on rhetorical analysis, if you want to make a valid point, don’t start your post with an absurd statement.

The man can’t string three cognitive sentences together.  The Chinese have verbally b-slapped his Admin in Alaska, Putin is making jokes about him, and North Korea has resumed firing missiles.   He lies about the Border, blaming Trump, yet illegals are crossing with Biden T-shirts on.  And he won’t let reporters see the FUBAR in the cages, err, facilities.  If you see that as dignity and competence, well, we have a different interpretation of those words.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

What you want me to do here man.. join you guys in the anti - Biden circlejerk? He sucks, yes we know. Everyone knows.. you guys gonna keep crying about it every day for the next 4 years? Probably lol 

I’m just answering his post. If he had said, “Look, I just voted for Biden cuz I hate Trump!”, then I would have left it alone...

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I was just asking what good has he done, but at least you admit he is useless, along with the Dem party as a whole!

9 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I was just asking what good has he done, but at least you admit he is useless, along with the Dem party as a whole!

I ll say this .... if this admin, it’s policies, and the whole platform the liberals stand on doesn’t open the eyes of the working class in astonishment and shock and vote the other way next go around then the good ole USA will not recover. The middle has been pushed to the left and the right looks extreme. Progressive tactics.

The executive orders by themselves should ve had many who voted based on an emotion “hating trump” (junior highish) thinking to themselves “we just screwed our country for years to come”

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

🤦

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Compassion.hmmmmm

please!!!! We all know what compassion liberals have for human lives.

What are you going to do when your beloved Supreme Court does not strike down Roe v Wade? They may allow some restrictions, but I’ll bet a hundred dollars it won’t be overturned. Who you gonna hate on then?

14 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What are you going to do when your beloved Supreme Court does not strike down Roe v Wade? They may allow some restrictions, but I’ll bet a hundred dollars it won’t be overturned. Who you gonna hate on then?

The Supreme Court. I don’t care what isle those justices sit on ....left middle and right.  I ve been against abortion since I was a kid and could understand it....this has nothing to do with the thought “trump s justices will overturn it”  

see the difference with me unlike you I don’t allow some man made law to change my way of thinking ESPECIALLY when we are talking about one of the most beautiful creations GOD almighty created. Genesis 1:27 so GOD creates man in his own image. 

Feeble minded.   You just showed who controls you.  Your gonna feel validated if the Supreme Court favors your stance on taking such an innocent life.   Are you gonna be thumping your chest....screaming victory!!!

No need in answering