Biden Administration Plans

LumRaiderFan

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

There’s a reason the Fake Administration is leaving up the 7 ft fence around the Capitol.  They are about to tear this Country and the Constitution to pieces. They ripped a big piece off the constitution with this fraudulent election we just had. 

Since the left here has become silent, do you think they are starting to realize the mistake they made by putting this man in the WH?

2 hours ago, Realville said:

There’s a reason the Fake Administration is leaving up the 7 ft fence around the Capitol.  They are about to tear this Country and the Constitution to pieces. They ripped a big piece off the constitution with this fraudulent election we just had. 

Wait a minute, Realville -- I thought fences don't work?!  What gives?!

This is the hidden content, please

Another great biden pick...from the article:

Jalina Porter, who has been named deputy spokesperson for the U.S. State Department under President Biden, once wrote that the largest threat to U.S. national security may be a domestic one.

In a 2016 Facebook post, Porter wrote that U.S. cops posed the largest national security threat, greater than that of both Russian hackers and ISIS, because of killings of Black Americans.

"The largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops," Porter said, as reported by The Washington Free Beacon. "Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else."

"If ya’ll don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct," Porter said. "That’s not the world I seek to live in or create for myself and those around me."

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Another great biden pick...from the article:

Jalina Porter, who has been named deputy spokesperson for the U.S. State Department under President Biden, once wrote that the largest threat to U.S. national security may be a domestic one.

In a 2016 Facebook post, Porter wrote that U.S. cops posed the largest national security threat, greater than that of both Russian hackers and ISIS, because of killings of Black Americans.

"The largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops," Porter said, as reported by The Washington Free Beacon. "Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else."

"If ya’ll don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct," Porter said. "That’s not the world I seek to live in or create for myself and those around me."

That’s one pathetic woman reaching for anything divisive 

From the article:

The newly selected acting head of the Justice Department's criminal division is a former colleague of the attorney now representing Hunter Biden in the face of a DOJ investigation.

Nicholas McQuaid joined the DOJ in January after spending the past several years as a partner in the New York office of law firm Latham & Watkins. Also a partner in that office is Christopher Clark, who was reported by Law.com in December to be representing the president's son.

"They worked on the same cases right up until McQuaid took the job at the Department of Justice," said Fox News' Tucker Carlson, who first reported the news.

Biden is such a dumbass. Trump had the US as the #1 producer of oil. Biden is attempting to shut that down which will make us dependent on Saudi and Venezuelan oil.....OPEC. They can then control what we pay at the pump. Trump pretty much told them to stick it where the sun don’t shine and left them in his dust. I miss that attitude already. Also, if the price at the pump becomes almost impossible to manage, it will push us towards those stupid electric cars. I don’t want one. Where oh where are we going to dispose of all those expensive batteries?

3 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

This week, President Biden signed immigration-related executive orders, which included revoking then-President Trump’s order ending the so-called "catch and release" policy.

Amid the Covid problem, I'd like to hear some explanations from the forum bunch on why he thinks this is necessary.  

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Amid the Covid problem, I'd like to hear some explanations from the forum bunch on why he thinks this is necessary.  

Future votes...this article points out several things going on that drives home the fact that we now have folks in the White House that hate this country as it currently is.

Congrats biden voters, we're screwed. (Taxpayers, that is)

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Future votes...this article points out several things going on that drives home the fact that we now have folks in the White House that hate this country as it currently is.

Congrats biden voters, we're screwed. (Taxpayers, that is)

I have yet to see one of our lefty friends bragging on Biden and his policies. They scattered like a covey of quail. 

I’ll brag on Biden and his staff.  (Cracks knuckles, stretches neck from side to side and hits keyboard); Biden’s trillion dollar stimulus package is working.  He has successfully continued to raise gas prices at the pump giving us poor peasants a great place to spend our “stimulus” money.  Create a problem (higher gas prices) and provide a solution (stimulus money).  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I have yet to see one of our lefty friends bragging on Biden and his policies. They scattered like a covey of quail. 

Do they really realize he has no idea what he is doing?  He is making obama look like a good potus, even though that wasn’t true.  obama finally able to breathe a sigh of relief that someone has come along worse than he was.  Can anyone defend his job killing policies and America last executive orders.  Come on biggie girl, westend1, nappyroots, bluedove, or any others I might have missed, give us your views on this horrible potus.

On 2/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, baddog said:

It would take a braindead fool, other than the two in the WH, do brag about his policies.  I’m sure there are some here, they just don’t what to be outed.  But, we know who they are.  We would really like to hear their thoughts on his job killing and America last policies.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

It would take a braindead fool, other than the two in the WH, do brag about his policies.  I’m sure there are some here, they just don’t what to be outed.  But, we know who they are.  We would really like to hear their thoughts on his job killing and America last policies.

Funny, the right were the ones who were supposed to be scarce after the election, you know, afraid to face the truth. All I ask is that someone explain how Biden’s policies benefit Americans. He puts anyone in the world ahead of his own citizens. His foreign policy sucks big time. I guess all they could talk about is how Trump was rude and crude. Trump was hated because he exposed the deep state and the manipulating media......stepped in an ant bed, so to speak.

On 2/5/2021 at 7:16 PM, Chester86 said:

Plans to make social distancing and mask-wearing permanent items in America.

If people would courage up and stop wearing them.

i don’t wear them when I go out in public.....heb, Sutherland’s Lowe’s Home Depot.

i ve had one employee from HD try to tell me the importance of wearing one while his mask laid loosely on top of his bushy beard. I just smiled and said I ll take my business else where.

when I’m at work I keep a water bottle in my hands. 

feels so go not to be a sheep......freedom!!!!

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Funny, the right were the ones who were supposed to be scarce after the election, you know, afraid to face the truth. All I ask is that someone explain how Biden’s policies benefit Americans. He puts anyone in the world ahead of his own citizens. His foreign policy sucks big time. I guess all they could talk about is how Trump was rude and crude. Trump was hated because he exposed the deep state and the manipulating media......stepped in an ant bed, so to speak.

I would like to hear their thoughts on giving stimulus money, from ours/their tax dollars, to illegals.  Why do they deserve it?  Just like obama sending billions to his brothers in Iran on his way out the door.  Dems are so good for American citizens!

On 2/5/2021 at 3:03 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Do they really realize he has no idea what he is doing?  He is making obama look like a good potus, even though that wasn’t true.  obama finally able to breathe a sigh of relief that someone has come along worse than he was.  Can anyone defend his job killing policies and America last executive orders.  Come on biggie girl, westend1, nappyroots, bluedove, or any others I might have missed, give us your views on this horrible potus.

How bad does one have to be to lose to Biden?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

How bad does one have to be to lose to Biden?

Trump was not bad!! To many snowflakes out there.   And, I still believe there was massive voter fraud, but life goes on.  There is no way all the mail-in votes were verified before the final count was put out there.  Hell, they knew they couldn’t have them counted in a timely manner, so the decision was made to not even verify signatures.  And, you honestly think there was no fraud committed?  C’mon man!!