Stimulus?

baddog

33 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The so called Christians PRO LIFE pretenders calling the death of someone a joyous occasion. you guys are just LOW. We celebrate the death of politicians now . When all you old low informed crying snowflakes bigots die America will be great again. 

Taking an innocent life by murder (razor sharp forceps) is acceptable. Wishing an old biddy would meet her demise is not. You should sleep well at night.

Just now, baddog said:

Taking an innocent life by murder (razor sharp forceps) is acceptable. Wishing an old biddy would meet her demise is not. You should sleep well at night.

You do remember when Trump wouldn't answer about how many abortions he'd paid for, right?  Even a "good Catholic" like Joe Biden won't stoop that low.  But Trump was sent here by God, and is surrounded by angels.  I forgot.

This is the hidden content, please

45 minutes ago, baddog said:

Your either senile or senile. You can falsely accuse me of being for things I clearly stated I’m not for several times. But I don’t have to falsely accuse you of anything. Dems this dems that like a toddler. You’re openly welcoming the death of another human. It’s a sad new low even for you. How can you complain about antifa BLM yet your openly agreeing it will be a joyous event for a politician to die. Is this Russia NK the third reich. It’s just sad maybe a very stupid bad joke.