Stimulus?

baddog

37 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Your either senile or senile. You can falsely accuse me of being for things I clearly stated I’m not for several times. But I don’t have to falsely accuse you of anything. Dems this dems that like a toddler. You’re openly welcoming the death of another human. It’s a sad new low even for you. How can you complain about antifa BLM yet your openly agreeing it will be a joyous event for a politician to die. Is this Russia NK the third reich. It’s just sad maybe a very stupid bad joke.

Well, i have to admit that the fence walkers have a distinct advantage. Never have to stand for anything. Just throw barbs at trump, and have deniability for anything that could trap you. What any easy route thru life. Pelosi is very old. Her eventual death is not far away.

56 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

This is the hidden content, please

Is Channel 12 insinuating Senator Cruz should be criticized for voting no?  Best I can figure, he should be rewarded for having the good sense and stones to vote down this piece of garbage. 

I’ll agree with you on that. This Bill is nothing more than wealth redistribution for the wealthy.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

At least everyone’s in a agreement. This Bill sucks.

WOW we all just agreed to something.

I’m a lucky one. I’m not independently wealthy, but I don’t need the $600. I didn’t need the $1200 dollars either, but did what I thought was my part and spent it to stimulate the economy. Pelosi said the $1200 was “crumbs” but this $600 is significant. Does that even make sense? I think not. People who are in dire need, this $600 will make no difference whatsoever.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I’m a lucky one. I’m not independently wealthy, but I don’t need the $600. I didn’t need the $1200 dollars either, but did what I thought was my part and spent it to stimulate the economy. Pelosi said the $1200 was “crumbs” but this $600 is significant. Does that even make sense? I think not. People who are in dire need, this $600 will make no difference whatsoever.

Thankfully I’m sure the President will veto it.  But seriously, if anyone isn’t offended by how dumb they think we are, you probably ARE as dumb as they think we all are.  And while I see everyone pointing fingers at the other side, this turd is a tribute to congress in general.  Moscow Mitch and Grismelda Pelosi both trotted this piece of crap out there and asked us to eat it. 

On 12/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

The so called Christians PRO LIFE pretenders calling the death of someone a joyous occasion. you guys are just LOW. We celebrate the death of politicians now . When all you old low informed crying snowflakes bigots die America will be great again. 

Preach

On 12/22/2020 at 2:15 PM, PAMFAM10 said:

The so called Christians PRO LIFE pretenders calling the death of someone a joyous occasion. you guys are just LOW. We celebrate the death of politicians now . When all you old low informed crying snowflakes bigots die America will be great again. 

Liberals are such hypocrites. This is how the Left shows respect to the President. Do you think this is celebrating death to our President? Your a hypocritical fool.

I think all this foreign monies is simply a label, a means for syphoning off. These countries will receive no relief, and that’s good, they shouldn’t. Really, these foreign donations are some of the things that needed inclusion over helping Americans recoup their businesses and livelihoods? Greedy Pelosi and dummy Schumer have their stamp all over this.

The economy was booming eight months ago with historic low unemployment. Then government decided to help us out by putting tens of millions of people out of work, decimating small business, shutting down schools, corrupting the election process, and eliminating our civil rights.

We’re with the government, we’re here to help.  Man we’re so glad your here to help!