The Art Of The Steal!

Reagan

11 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Trump is a one term impeached former president. Who just lost big to Barry-O VP in a landslide. You can’t make this up. Opinions are opinions but facts are facts.

Impeached by crooked Dems with not one shred of evidence.  Truly un-American!  Haven’t heard much from the bug eyed one or the penguin since. 

On 12/31/2020 at 2:24 PM, Hagar said:

I’m posting about this on several venues, so I may be repeating myself, but....  Why do we think that Sports Records are more important than a Presidential election?   When Armstrong won an unbelievable 7 Tour de France, & passing drug test, an investigation exposed him as using a drug.  When McGwire hits an unheard of 70 HR’s, 14.8% more than Maris’ 61, an investigation, including Congress vis a vis steroid use, exposed him.   Biden gets a totally mind-boggling 22% more votes than anyone in history, and no one in power see’s a problem/anomaly? No investigation, even though any unbiased Statistician would see it as absurd?   IMO, in their eagerness to defeat Trump, two, or more groups, made sure Biden won.  I’m guessing these groups worked independently.  So one hand didn’t know what the other hand (hands) was doing, ending up with massive overkill.   I’d bet my last bottom dollar that a total audit on one questionable states vote would expose this 81 Million votes for the obvious fraud it is.  

You have not yet comprehended what I've said over and over.  Most Americans hate Trump.  That is an undisputable fact.  Your affection for him clouds your perception of the event that just happened.  Those weren't Biden votes... they were anti-Trump votes, and if you could ever recognize the FACT that most Americans would rather ANYBODY but Trump as the next President, it will click for you.  Trump is so disliked that people who would normally stay home actually went out and cast votes against him... they just so happened to be for Biden.  

I don't recall a President for whom public opinion was divided.  My guess is that most of the people with Trump hats, flags, and stickers have never before gotten so involved politically.... They absolutely love him in a way that hasn't really been seen before... but the hatred for Trump is just as real, and there are way more people who dislike him.

Let's not forget that NOBODY is actually claiming more people voted for Trump than Biden...  They're just hoping that Trump could win the battleground states and win even though more Americans voted for Biden.  That should tell you something right there.  

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You have not yet comprehended what I've said over and over.  Most Americans hate Trump.  That is an undisputable fact.  Your affection for him clouds your perception of the event that just happened.  Those weren't Biden votes... they were anti-Trump votes, and if you could ever recognize the FACT that most Americans would rather ANYBODY but Trump as the next President, it will click for you.  Trump is so disliked that people who would normally stay home actually went out and cast votes against him... they just so happened to be for Biden.  

I don't recall a President for whom public opinion was divided.  My guess is that most of the people with Trump hats, flags, and stickers have never before gotten so involved politically.... They absolutely love him in a way that hasn't really been seen before... but the hatred for Trump is just as real, and there are way more people who dislike him.

Let's not forget that NOBODY is actually claiming more people voted for Trump than Biden...  They're just hoping that Trump could win the battleground states and win even though more Americans voted for Biden.  That should tell you something right there.  

Sorry to poke holes in your “orange man bad” theory, but the bad man got over 74 Million votes.  Why?  My guess, because prior to Covid, we had record setting employment.  He got more black & Hispanic votes than any Republican in decades.  Plus his rallies drew hundreds of thousands overall.  That legitimizes his record breading 74 Million votes.  No way anyone can legitimize Biden getting 81 Million.  He couldn’t get a thousand overall at his rallies.  He’s old.  Has dementia, and no charisma. Him breaking the voting record by 20% makes zero sense, unless there was chicanery.  If no one liked Trump, your, “they voted against him” theory might have validity, but that’s just not the case.  I, for one, don’t buy it.  The mistake the Dems made, too many were cheating at the same time, ergo the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing, so they ended up with an unbelievable 81 Million.

Btw, I don’t like Trump the man.  He’s a rich, obnoxious, brash Yankee. I do like Trump the President.  

56 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Trump is a one term impeached former president. Who just lost big to Barry-O VP in a landslide. You can’t make this up. Opinions are opinions but facts are facts.

Yes, facts are facts.  Fact is, no legitimate way he got 81 Million votes.  But if you truly believe he did, I have a Snow Ski Resort in Corpus Christi I’ll sell you.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Sorry to poke holes in your “orange man bad” theory, but the bad man got over 74 Million votes.  Why?  My guess, because prior to Covid, we had record setting employment.  He got more black & Hispanic votes than any Republican in decades.  Plus his rallies drew hundreds of thousands overall.  That legitimizes his record breading 74 Million votes.  No way anyone can legitimize Biden getting 81 Million.  He couldn’t get a thousand overall at his rallies.  He’s old.  Has dementia, and no charisma. Him breaking the voting record by 20% makes zero sense, unless there was chicanery.  If no one liked Trump, your, “they voted against him” theory might have validity, but that’s just not the case.  I, for one, don’t buy it.  The mistake the Dems made, too many were cheating at the same time, ergo the left hand didn’t know what the right hand was doing, so they ended up with an unbelievable 81 Million.

Btw, I don’t like Trump the man.  He’s a rich, obnoxious, brash Yankee. I do like Trump the President.  

You keep talking about Biden. He’s got nothing to do with this. No matter who was nominated, they were going to get a ton of “anybody but Trump” votes. I honestly think really shot himself in that first debate. Anybody who wasn’t sure who to vote for just knew that they didn’t want to vote for THAT guy...

A candidate has two jobs.... make it hard to vote for the other guy and easy to vote for you. Trump did okay on the first part, but HORRIBLE on the second part.  

Obama was extremely likable. I liked him, I just disagreed on political views. Trump just isn’t likable.... the debt also exploded on his watch, too. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

You keep talking about Biden. He’s got nothing to do with this. No matter who was nominated, they were going to get a ton of “anybody but Trump” votes. I honestly think really shot himself in that first debate. Anybody who wasn’t sure who to vote for just knew that they didn’t want to vote for THAT guy...

A candidate has two jobs.... make it hard to vote for the other guy and easy to vote for you. Trump did okay on the first part, but HORRIBLE on the second part.  

Obama was extremely likable. I liked him, I just disagreed on political views. Trump just isn’t likable.... the debt also exploded on his watch, too. 

I understand what you’re saying, even if I disagree.   And I agree, Obama is much more likable than Trump, but likable doesn’t make a good President, as you pointed out.   Obviously you think it’s possible to get 81 Million votes & break a record by 20%, but I don’t.  You will have to admit, any long recorded record is rarely broken by a large number without chicanery.  And twenty percent is virtually unheard of, so I hope you see my point, even if you disagree in this case.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I understand what you’re saying, even if I disagree.   And I agree, Obama is much more likable than Trump, but likable doesn’t make a good President, as you pointed out.   Obviously you think it’s possible to get 81 Million votes & break a record by 20%, but I don’t.  You will have to admit, any long recorded record is rarely broken by a large number without chicanery.  And twenty percent is virtually unheard of, so I hope you see my point, even if you disagree in this case.

It’s the dislike factor. 

Every time Trump opened his mouth, more people decided to vote Biden. 

People talk about the Nixon/Kennedy debate in 1960 as pivotal... I think Trump’s first debate performance combined with skipping the second debate probably sunk his chances with undecideds who voted early (before the third debate).  It was just so offensive.  I wasn’t the only conservative saying “JUST SHUT UP!!!!” He needed a good performance and be pooped his bed. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It’s the dislike factor. 

Every time Trump opened his mouth, more people decided to vote Biden. 

People talk about the Nixon/Kennedy debate in 1960 as pivotal... I think Trump’s first debate performance combined with skipping the second debate probably sunk his chances with undecideds who voted early (before the third debate).  It was just so offensive.  I wasn’t the only conservative saying “JUST SHUT UP!!!!” He needed a good performance and be pooped his bed. 

Couldn’t agree with you more about the debates.  He was atrocious!!  I turned the first one off about 15 minutes in.

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I never liked Obama. Admittedly though,  he was very charismatic. 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Couldn’t agree with you more about the debates.  He was atrocious!!  I turned the first one off about 15 minutes in.

I turned it down... and it wasn’t because of Biden’s behavior. when Biden was like “just shut up, man” and then apologized I think it really drove home how bad it was... I was like “good for him... thank you, sir.” And I was on Trump’s side. I can’t imagine any undecideds being undecided after that abortion. 

From the article: 

"President Donald Trump said that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger was unable to answer questions about boxes of ballots being wheeled out from under a table after Republican poll workers were told by Fulton County officials that vote-counting was done for the night on Nov. 3.

“I spoke to Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger yesterday about Fulton County and voter fraud in Georgia,” Trump wrote on Sunday morning on Twitter.

The president said Raffensperger “was unwilling, or unable, to answer questions such as the ‘ballots under table’ scam, ballot destruction, out of state ‘voters,’ dead voters, and more. He has no clue!”"

This is the hidden content, please