The Art Of The Steal!

Reagan

23 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Makes me wonder....how many are connected?????on the right and left......

probably MORE than not

I’m posting about this on several venues, so I may be repeating myself, but....  Why do we think that Sports Records are more important than a Presidential election?   When Armstrong won an unbelievable 7 Tour de France, & passing drug test, an investigation exposed him as using a drug.  When McGwire hits an unheard of 70 HR’s, 14.8% more than Maris’ 61, an investigation, including Congress vis a vis steroid use, exposed him.   Biden gets a totally mind-boggling 22% more votes than anyone in history, and no one in power see’s a problem/anomaly? No investigation, even though any unbiased Statistician would see it as absurd?   IMO, in their eagerness to defeat Trump, two, or more groups, made sure Biden won.  I’m guessing these groups worked independently.  So one hand didn’t know what the other hand (hands) was doing, ending up with massive overkill.   I’d bet my last bottom dollar that a total audit on one questionable states vote would expose this 81 Million votes for the obvious fraud it is.  

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

And the beat goes on -20

My point is, it’s statistically improbable/impossible to break an record by 20+%.

You’re probably familiar with sports.   The record for the mile run is 3:43. If someone runs a 3:40, we all think, great effort.   What if someone runs a 3:10?   Don’t you think there would be folks questioning how he did it?  And that’s only about 10% better than the record.   Anyone not questioning, or at least wondering, how Biden got 81 Million votes is proof of what PT Barnum (allegedly) said, “There’s a fool born every minute”.   Based on statistics, I would place the odds of Biden’s total being valid at about 10,000 to 1 (and that is very conservative).

15 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It’s over it’s been over. The comparison to sports is comical. Everyday it’s something new BOOM GAMECHANGER. Nothing Trump or the MAGA hats can do and 20 days Joseph Biden will be sworn in. Accept this reality.

I’m merely using sports to show the statistical anomaly, the Law of Probability.  If you think there’s nothing wrong with an old man, who is obviously suffering from dementia, zero charisma, and couldn’t get 200 people at his rallies, breaking the voting record by 20%, you are part of the problem.

Democrats are glad to see Trump defeated.  The same guy who put Americans to work in record numbers.  That and many other accomplishments.  And how did he go out?  Despite all the experts saying we couldn’t do it, his Operation Warp Speed got us a vaccine quicker than Obama could bet a web page for Obamacare.  Who’s your daddy?   😂🤣😂

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m merely using sports to show the statistical anomaly, the Law of Probability.  If you think there’s nothing wrong with an old man, who is obviously suffering from dementia, zero charisma, and couldn’t get 200 people at his rallies, breaking the voting record by 20%, you are part of the problem.

Hillary got millions of votes more total than trump. Yes Hillary and all the baggage that came along with her. It’s not hard to imagine trump getting less votes again because it happened 4 years ago. More ppl vote more total votes trump had a increase also but. I know I know all off trump votes are legal. It’s just Biden’s right? Did I get that right? That’s how you think? At first it was comical now it’s concerning. Trump lost the sooner you accept this fact the better off you’ll be. The less foolish you’ll look. Jan.20 is coming fast nothing will change it Biden will be president.

Thats not me celebrating this is not me rubbing it in your face. It’s just reality.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Democrats are glad to see Trump defeated.  The same guy who put Americans to work in record numbers.  That and many other accomplishments.  And how did he go out?  Despite all the experts saying we couldn’t do it, his Operation Warp Speed got us a vaccine quicker than Obama could bet a web page for Obamacare.  Who’s your daddy?   😂🤣😂

Obamacare still law of the land. After 4 years of a republican president promising to repeal it and Two years senate and house republican controlled.

Who is your daddy Hagar say it with me.

We ain’t need no discussion on Obama re-election. Who’s ya daddy. Barry-O

17 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Hillary got millions of votes more total than trump. Yes Hillary and all the baggage that came along with her. It’s not hard to imagine trump getting less votes again because it happened 4 years ago. More ppl vote more total votes trump had a increase also but. I know I know all off trump votes are legal. It’s just Biden’s right? Did I get that right? That’s how you think? At first it was comical now it’s concerning. Trump lost the sooner you accept this fact the better off you’ll be. The less foolish you’ll look. Jan.20 is coming fast nothing will change it Biden will be president.

Thats not me celebrating this is not me rubbing it in your face. It’s just reality.

What have you ever witnessed in your life that was cheated both ways? Hello, anybody home?

45 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Obamacare still law of the land. After 4 years of a republican president promising to repeal it and Two years senate and house republican controlled.

Is that obama’s best accomplishment?  We ain’t need no discussion on what Trump did for America.  I really don’t know what “we ain’t need no” means though, just using your line.

Hillary got 2 Million more than Trump.  This new record is like 16 Million more than Obama.   Here, I’ll make it easy for you.   Name one, long recorded record, in anything, sports, domino stacking, anything, where the record was broken by 20%.  If you can, it will help legitimize Biden’s win somewhat.   I’ll wait.

Read it again PAMFAM, Trump got a vaccine quicker than Obama could get a working web page up.   That’s freaking hilarious.  Also points out a President who can get things done versus a dumbkoff who was slicker that owl 💩.   😂😂🤣😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Read it again PAMFAM, Trump got a vaccine quicker than Obama could get a working web page up.   That’s freaking hilarious.  Also points out a President who can get things done versus a dumbkoff who was slicker that owl 💩.   😂😂🤣😂😂😂

Trump is a one term impeached former president. Who just lost big to Barry-O VP in a landslide. You can’t make this up. Opinions are opinions but facts are facts.