WOS vs China Spring

aTmfan06

On 11/17/2020 at 4:56 AM, JasperDAWG said:

LOL. my friend the Silver&Blue's defense is now called the "Blue Link".

Chain Gang all of a sudden this year became to sensitive/offensive of a nickname. Therefore the school's administration decided the more politically correct  nickname "Blue Link should be used.🤔

Again blue link is a stupid name. Even though the name does not matter. The should just call it blue d. That's what its call in practice and and on the sidelines anyway.

Guest ECBucFan

No team should be allowed to use the color blue in any way, shape or form. ALL blue uniforms must be destroyed. After all, blue is clearly identified as a cop color, so that means the color is racist and offensive.

In fact, the red white and blue of the American flag is also racist and offensive (and probably homophobic too), so the only colors acceptable in our present day culture is the "pan African colors of red, yellow, and green, and of course black".  

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The traditional flag of Ethiopia. Despite not being Pan-African in its original conception, it has influenced the flags of many Pan-African organizations and polities.
220px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png

The UNIA flag

The term Pan-African colours may refer to two sets of three colours. Red, yellow, and green are inspired by the flag of Ethiopia. They are used in flags and other emblems of various countries and territories in Africa and the Americas to represent Pan-Africanist ideology. The Rastafarian movement and many Pan-African organisations also often use the colours.

Red, black, and green are the other set of colours inspired originally by Marcus Garvey and the UNIA in the United States. They are sometimes used to represent black nationalism or black liberation rather than Pan-Africanism.[1]

12 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

No team should be allowed to use the color blue in any way, shape or form. ALL blue uniforms must be destroyed. After all, blue is clearly identified as a cop color, so that means the color is racist and offensive.

In fact, the red white and blue of the American flag is also racist and offensive (and probably homophobic too), so the only colors acceptable in our present day culture is the "pan African colors of red, yellow, and green, and of course black".  

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The traditional 
This is the hidden content, please
. Despite not being Pan-African in its original conception, it has influenced the flags of many Pan-African organizations and polities.

The 
 flag

The term 

colours may refer to two sets of three colours. 
, and 
 are inspired by the 
. They are used in 
 and other emblems of various countries and territories in 
 and the 
 to represent 
 ideology. The 
 movement and many Pan-African organisations also often use the colours.

Red, 

, and green are the other set of colours inspired originally by 
 and the 
 in the United States. They are sometimes used to represent 
 or black liberation rather than Pan-Africanism.

Nobody cares, the topic is about WOS- and China Spring football game. Take this Shhhhh to the political forum.

Guest ECBucFan
2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Nobody cares, the topic is about WOS- and China Spring football game. Take this Shhhhh to the political forum.

And that would be.....INCORRECT. 

The subject matter was "chain gang", then "blue link" and all the other PC intolerance that abounds, so my post was toally within the subject. 

25 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

I personally  think its a toss up game and thinking wos weak schedule is going to show some weakness that they didn't think they had 

Man get off the weak schedule already. Go to something else. That crap is getting old. I dont disagree however, even with you, it could be a close game, doubt it, but could be.

I agree this will be a good test for WOS. If our defense plays hard we will win this game. We have to guard the middle and corners well, and be ready for the QB to try and score early. The running  back is a little baby bull, similar to the running back on Liberty's team last year. We better not let them pull and push him for extra yards. IMO!

1 hour ago, Majestyk said:

Man get off the weak schedule already. Go to something else. That crap is getting old. I dont disagree however, even with you, it could be a close game, doubt it, but could be.

Well that is the only reason I made the pick I did they usually have a tougher nondistrict to show where they really are and without that this year I just think they may not be as good as everyone thinks

5 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

Well that is the only reason I made the pick I did they usually have a tougher nondistrict to show where they really are and without that this year I just think they may not be as good as everyone thinks

I really don't think you know football !! Ur guessing. Its never abt who you play.when a team is peaking and has talent on that team. They become a tough outing for anyone.and I know how gud Carthage has been for the last 10 plus years.if they go half Stepping in the playoffs they will go home too.

54 minutes ago, dj said:

I really don't think you know football !! Ur guessing. Its never abt who you play.when a team is peaking and has talent on that team. They become a tough outing for anyone.and I know how gud Carthage has been for the last 10 plus years.if they go half Stepping in the playoffs they will go home too.

Like I said I could be dead wrong and ill admit it after the game if thats the case just my opinion 

5 hours ago, Bansheefan said:

Like I said I could be dead wrong and ill admit it after the game if thats the case just my opinion 

Well let me help u.if CS has any chance of pulling this off.they will have to throw the ball. Use play action and take a few shots down field against an aggressive defense.w.o rovers off the edge could give them problems. So running wide isn't a gud idea.that option play want work against this team.and CS can't give WOS short field to start position.and let's not forget the special teams.wo has one of the better kickers around.