UT ALUM and BIG GIRL and the now departed SW1966/ECO

stevenash

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

I said investigate, not arrest.

But my initial post that you responded to was, the Biden car initiated the contact, and your response was, Then why is the FBI Investigating.   Sure the FBI will be investigating, but your response implied the Biden car didn’t initiate it because the FBI was investigating.  Still, if you’d just watch the video, and look at the still shot, it’s obvious who initiated the problem, regardless of who is investigating.

Did you watch it?

On 10/27/2020 at 7:08 PM, stevenash said:

As I write this , Tony Bobulinski is live on Tucker Carlson show explaining his relationships with the Biden family and making his allegations.   Would I be correct in assuming you believe this individual has no credibility but everything Christine Balsey Ford said was true?

Am I correct in assuming trump has credibility of mafia hit man and snitch Sammy the Bull says this about him? :

There’s also another video I can’t find right now where he’s testifying and goes more in depth on how they worked with trump on real estate corruption schemes. If I find it I’ll post it too.