UT ALUM and BIG GIRL and the now departed SW1966/ECO

stevenash

24 minutes ago, Realville said:

What if they threw molotav cocktails at the bus or had a crowd block the highway, daring them to run over them? What then leftys? Huh, what then? The freakin Biden bus was straddling the white line. For crying out loud......you people are nuts. You riot, burn buildings, loot, attack people.......and when someone stands up to you, you play the victim. I expect this behavior from a 5 year old.

Good thing they weren’t on a Republican train, or playing softball.

Just now, UT alum said:

Then why is FBI investigating? That’s per KHOU in Houston.

What a strange post.   Why is the FBI investigating?  Seriously?   So that automatically means that the Trump people were wrong?   What a crazy assumption.   Perhaps you should take a moment & look at the video, and the still shot.   It shows the Biden SUV pulling over into the Trump pickup.  Of course the pickup swerved back at the SUV, which is a no-no, but it’s obvious the SUV initiated the confrontation.   It’s all in the link I posted.  Just take you a moment, or perhaps you’d just rather accuse the Trump supporter rather than look at the facts.   The SUV driver is the same type people that businesses are spending thousands of dollars to protect their stores from.   How could you align yourself with them?   I’d be embarrassed.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

What if they threw molotav cocktails at the bus or had a crowd block the highway, daring them to run over them? What then leftys? Huh, what then? The freakin Biden bus was straddling the white line. For crying out loud......you people are nuts. You riot, burn buildings, loot, attack people.......and when someone stands up to you, you play the victim. I expect this behavior from a 5 year old.

Good thing they weren’t on a Republican train, or playing softball.

I think you nailed it

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

I don't believe anyone who appears on Tucker Carlson's show. Besides, the CIA said the laptop conspiracy theory is untrue.

So you haven’t posted a link to back up your CIA story.   Interesting.   And if you don’t believe anyone on Tucker Carlson’s show,here’s Biden on there.   Do you believe him?   More importantly, do you understand him?

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

What a strange post.   Why is the FBI investigating?  Seriously?   So that automatically means that the Trump people were wrong?   What a crazy assumption.   Perhaps you should take a moment & look at the video, and the still shot.   It shows the Biden SUV pulling over into the Trump pickup.  Of course the pickup swerved back at the SUV, which is a no-no, but it’s obvious the SUV initiated the confrontation.   It’s all in the link I posted.  Just take you a moment, or perhaps you’d just rather accuse the Trump supporter rather than look at the facts.   The SUV driver is the same type people that businesses are spending thousands of dollars to protect their stores from.   How could you align yourself with them?   I’d be embarrassed.

I said investigate, not arrest.