Houston Washington 86 Hamshire-Fannett 78/FINAL

Hagar

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This team is not very good and the reason they're in the playoffs is because the district is very bad.  But it will still be a close game.  

H-J by 6

Well they did beat Columbia in first round who beat Brazosport (team Silsbee is playing in 2nd round) twice in district.

Hamshire-Fannett (H-F) will need to play well to win.

9 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This team is not very good and the reason they're in the playoffs is because the district is very bad.  But it will still be a close game.  

HF by 6

That district is not as bad as Yates made them look lol. This game is a toss up though. I’ll take HF by 4. I think they’ll just keep playing better the more they play together. Silsbee better be ready if they have to meet HF 3rd round. If I were Silsbee I’d be hoping HF looses lol 

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

That district is not as bad as Yates made them look lol. This game is a toss up though. I’ll take HF by 4. I think they’ll just keep playing better the more they play together. Silsbee better be ready if they have to meet HF 3rd round. If I were Silsbee I’d be hoping HF looses lol 

Actually we not hoping that we want to play them so lol 

Hey HF you have no reason to hang your heads what you’ve accomplished this season was unprecedented. There are a lot of grown ppl hurt by the fact some kids are achieving their dreams and defying  the odds. No matter what gets said about your coach I’m sure you know the truth and how he has helped you grow everyday not just in basketball but in life . Keep pushing and grinding because it only gets harder but I know you kids will up for the task. To the the true COACH OF THE YEAR  TIGEE RIDEAUX , I know your a competitor inside and out just keep leading your program in the right direction and block out all the negativity. There will always be roadblocks the only way is thru them,around them or over them .