All of the talk about the Libs leaving this board

stevenash

Could this have happened because they have effectively surrendered?  Could it be they have finally realized that the banal and vapid old standards ( aka  you are racist, sexist, homophobic, ) have lost efficacy and original thought is required to get back in the game?  Or do they, perhaps, now understand that not everyone believes that the government is the solution to all problems? 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Could this have happened because they have effectively surrendered?  Could it be they have finally realized that the banal and vapid old standards ( aka  you are racist, sexist, homophobic, ) have lost efficacy and original thought is required to get back in the game?  Or do they, perhaps, now understand that not everyone believes that the government is the solution to all problems? 

1. Everyone in congress is now a “grab 'em”.

2. Ammo for Russian collusion has run out.

3. Trump's immigration laws are slowed but still progressing.

4. Isis is in shambles.

5. Obama's FBI cronies are being cleared out and should be jailed along with Obama and Hillary. That is still to come.

6. Military has regained respect and is allowed to kick ass without further notice.

7. The new tax bill has delivered a fatal blow to the left.

I know I have omitted some scenarios, but the last one is probably the most important.

6 hours ago, stevenash said:

Personally, I don’t think they have come to any of the listed realizations, I believe they are simply exhausted from defending the indefensible.

On 12/26/2017 at 1:37 PM, stevenash said:

I don't come to this site on a regular basis, because you guys are a bunch of uneducated buffoons who are incapable of holding an intellectual conversation.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Lmbo, here it is Dec 28 and you just posted the funniest post of the year.  Congrats 

I second that. I might venture to say the funniest post of the decade.

And if you, Big Girl, want to hold an intellectual conversation, please pick a topic. I suggest we debate on the difference between debt and deficit.

41 minutes ago, Big girl said:

When some of you guys obtain a college degree, I will debate with you all; otherwise, it is a waste of my intellectual  prowess.  I have 2 college degrees, and I am working on my 3rd. It is sad that some of you guys still don't know what monolith means. 

Hopefully that third degree has a considerable amount of spelling and grammar instruction involved.   Additionally, perhaps they will help you understand the difference between macroeconomics and microeconomics.  Many "idoits" do not have a good grasp of the difference.

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

When some of you guys obtain a college degree, I will debate with you all; otherwise, it is a waste of my intellectual  prowess.  I have 2 college degrees, and I am working on my 3rd. It is sad that some of you guys still don't know what monolith means. 

Maybe you should try to get your money back. The last time you tried this tactic it blew up in your face. Of all of the people on this board that actually have a college degree, yours seems to be the least discernible. Your professors are undoubtedly hiding in shame...knowing that their job was to teach you how to think for yourself instead of worshiping at the altar of the Liberal loons. Then again, they might be grinning from ear to ear in the knowledge that you're a shining example of their indoctrination.  

And I find it funny that I used the term "monolithic" a while back, and you were pretty upset with my post. You actually thought it was a negative stereotype. Now you use the term in practically every post, and on many occasions incorrectly, but have the audacity to (attempt to) deride others in childlike fashion. Your intellectual prowess is in dire need of some refining...or existence. Luckily you've figured out the art of "cut and paste". The formatting still seems to be a challenge for you.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

I got a college degree. 

23 hours ago, Big girl said:

College grads are getting dumber.  Ex- Big girl

This is the hidden content, please

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

College grads are getting dumber.  Ex- Big girl

This is the hidden content, please

Anybody can come on here and say they have a degree.  Or four or five or six!  Also, people can come on here and claim to be an expert of something.  When a lot of the time they think with their heart instead of their mind.

22 hours ago, Reagan said:

Anybody can come on here and say they have a degree.  Or four or five or six!  Also, people can come on here and claim to be an expert of something.  When a lot of the time they think with their heart instead of their mind.

Thinking with your heart is  alot like trying to hold in a wet fart.