All of the talk about the Libs leaving this board

stevenash

Why are there not more libs on here?  Simple enough, since Trump has done such a wonderful job, it's ruined there ability to discuss anything.  Sadly, I envision them sitting in a corner with their Play-Doh.  

In all honesty, so far, Trump has exceeded my expectations.  

12 hours ago, REBgp said:

Why are there not more libs on here?  Simple enough, since Trump has done such a wonderful job, it's ruined there ability to discuss anything.  Sadly, I envision them sitting in a corner with their Play-Doh.  

In all honesty, so far, Trump has exceeded my expectations.  

Totally agree. They ran out of ammo. Grab 'em covers all of their people now so exit Tobie. That was all he had anyway so not much lost there. BG still pops in with her multiple diploma and FEMA crap, after she lied to get Obamacare. Nothing relevant there. Only lefty I read and mull over their post is Hoops. May not agree, but still give it a read and reason it out.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Totally agree. They ran out of ammo. Grab 'em covers all of their people now so exit Tobie. That was all he had anyway so not much lost there. BG still pops in with her multiple diploma and FEMA crap, after she lied to get Obamacare. Nothing relevant there. Only lefty I read and mull over their post is Hoops. May not agree, but still give it a read and reason it out.

MONOLITH!!!!!

5 hours ago, baddog said:

Yea, Hoops will discuss things, a rare trait for a liberal.  Of course politics is like religion in the sense they're very few who'll just exchange their views without trying to one up the other.  He accepts the fact that I'm an uneducated redneck.  I accept the fact that he's very educated, but has a sleight brain impairment when it comes to politics :) 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Religion and politics are merging.  The separation of church and state is basically gone.  And once those two fully come together the us constitution will be taken out and thrown in the trash.  

I understand the point you're trying to make, and I respect your beliefs (heck, I'm one of the few that believes in UFOs).  The problem I have with your assertion is that the number of Christians is declining.  Depending on which news source since 2007 it's declined from 5 to 7 per cent to about 70% to 75% of our population identify as Christians.  Since the numbers are declining, I just can't see the scenario you envision taking place anytime soon.  And I disagree with your statement that religion and politics are merging.  If anything, that separation is widening. Still, no one should ignore the power of the Anti-Christ.  Things could change.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:50 PM, REBgp said:

Yea, Hoops will discuss things, a rare trait for a liberal.  Of course politics is like religion in the sense they're very few who'll just exchange their views without trying to one up the other.  He accepts the fact that I'm an uneducated redneck.  I accept the fact that he's very educated, but has a sleight brain impairment when it comes to politics :) 

I think you are very educated for a redneck. You use logic and have the ability to reason, which go hand in hand anyway. These two attributes put you way ahead of the curve, something that is lost on school smarts...... Look at Big Girl..... Supposedly two diplomas not worth the paper they were Xeroxed on, and she can't spell idiot. I'll give anyone a typo, but this is the way she spells it.....idoit. She also thinks Obama was the second coming. I'll take backwoods logical thinking anyday.

37 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Isn't it amazing how the left preaches equality and fairness for all but won't hesitate to look down upon and/or arrogantly condescend to those whom they consider rednecks?

Yep, and so do basketball referees.  

39 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Isn't it amazing how the left preaches equality and fairness for all but won't hesitate to look down upon and/or arrogantly condescend to those whom they consider rednecks?

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yep, and so do basketball referees.  

I, for one, think all you rednecks should have the same rights I do.  And I only look down on you Nash because I am taller. 

As for referees, it depends on which ones as to what rights they should have.  I know one frequent contributor to this site who i hate to admit is a pretty darn good referee...

33 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I, for one, think all you rednecks should have the same rights I do.  And I only look down on you Nash because I am taller. 

As for referees, it depends on which ones as to what rights they should have.  I know one frequent contributor to this site who i hate to admit is a pretty darn good referee...

Do you mean it is ok for all of the rednecks to vote?  Even those "inbred hethens" from Alabama?