Silsbee@PNG

Indianforever

Silsbee's defense is more physical and faster than PN-G's.  Silsbee should be equipped to slow that Indian offense down.  PN-G will have heck stoping silsbee's 3 headed monster.  Speed kills.  Won great run blocking, I look for silsbee to own time of possession and will Probably just put the speed in space... 

42 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Silsbee's defense is more physical and faster than PN-G's.  Silsbee should be equipped to slow that Indian offense down.  PN-G will have heck stoping 3 headed monster.  Speed kills.  Won great run blocking, I look for silsbee to own time of possession and will Probably just put the speed in space... 

42 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I don't kno who will win. But I agree I'm hoping the coaches put them In Space.and let them do what they do.i think silsbee has as much talent as anyone.

12 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I know they lost some weapons, but PNG only scored below 40 points twice last year- 35 against Nederland and 24 against Texas City.  I think this game could be a toss up, but they will score more than 24

Yea, the star receiver is gone...  Made life very easy for everyone...

I believe in Silsbee this year and they will be dangerous. I also believe in PNG and think that the Indians will win this game. They have a lot more weaponry than most believe. The starting RB has played about 5 plays and is healthy and ready to go. One of our top linemen has been out and will hopefully play. Our defense was missing a couple of guys and another only played two series against the mighty Brook last night. We should be full go for Friday night, and look for them to be ready. We are set up to have one of our better defense in several years this season as well.