Silsbee@PNG

Indianforever

5 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

True that silsbee have some speed but it's not physical like the past now I went to the png scrimmage vs Wos and png defense has some big guys on there front line man and they is very physical

Physical speed.  Interesting...  So PN-G has physical speed and Silsbee doesn't?  Is that what you're saying?

3 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

No he has been the biggest surprise on the d line. He only plays d line. They probably confused a linebacker as a d lineman when considering size

Our o  line is really large for an Indians line. We should have them all there this week. One has missed two weeks with a minor injury. We have 3 3oo pound guys 

I know that I've seen the Nichols kid light some boys up. That guy is a head hunter and has a nose for the football. They should have had him on D his whole high school career. I hope he still has that Defensive mentality. Him, paired up with a 6'4 haus should be fun to watch people try to run up the middle. I look for those two guys to have a big year terrorizing the opposing offenses. Qb's beware. 

9 minutes ago, PABorn said:

I know that I've seen the Nichols kid light some boys up. That guy is a head hunter and has a nose for the football. They should have had him on D his whole high school career. I hope he still has that Defensive mentality. Him, paired up with a 6'4 haus should be fun to watch people try to run up the middle. I look for those two guys to have a big year terrorizing the opposing offenses. Qb's beware. 

Its actually the best line we have had in a while.

I hvae seen a few good points on here.  RJ will be the major factor for the PNG offense.  If he were playing RB he wouldnt concern me quite as muched but back there at qb scrambling when the defense breaks down is definitely a big concern.  A point was made about how many we will have going both ways,  that is definitely a concern when playing a larger school and especially early in the season.  Another concern for the Tigers will be how well our QB(s) perform..no experience there.  I hope to see RJ throw the ball a good bit to see how well our secondary plays.  

I hope we have good weather and a good safe game!

7 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

They were talking up the PNG QB pretty good last night on Tx high school spotlight.  

The shows & specials can talk the talk.

Shug will walk the walk!

PNG Football = Concentration & Domination at The Reservation!!!

1 hour ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Secondary will be fine against PN-G receiving core.    Can they keep Shug from breaking out of the pocket or stop any of his designed runs will be the question. More interested to see if PN-G Defense will hold up against Silsbee's speed.   

We have some speed and a few threats running the ball....it will be fun!