West Orange Stark vs Salado

tennisbc

30 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

UIL schedule (Maxprep) shows Newton playing Thursday at 5 pm. That is wrong also, they play Friday at 7:30.

pulling for the mustangs, no matter where they play.

The last thing you want to do is trust maxpreps for a place/time for a game.  They just about always get it wrong. 

BTW, all of us Mustang fans are big fans of the Eagles as well.

26 minutes ago, earl Campbell said:

Salado is Coached by Alan Haire. He’s no slouch and will have his team prepared. He’ll watch all the games WOS has played vs. slot-t teams and adjust. Watch out, Eagles may pull this one out!! I’m calling an upset. Mark it down!!

Alan Haire?? Hey, you ever heard of Cornell Thompson? 

5 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

I've been impressed with what I've read about Salado, sounds like they are the real deal.  But these folks are fixing to jump in a lion's den wearing a pork chop vest.  I'll take my chances with the Chain Gang. Should be a good one though.

Salado might as well try to stop the wind.

5 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

I've been impressed with what I've read about Salado, sounds like they are the real deal.  But these folks are fixing to jump in a lion's den wearing a pork chop vest.  I'll take my chances with the Chain Gang. Should be a good one though.

Salado is not the real deal lol... cmon guys.. they beat a Bellville team in OT that played pretty much their worst game all season. 

41 minutes ago, earl Campbell said:

Salado is Coached by Alan Haire. He’s no slouch and will have his team prepared. He’ll watch all the games WOS has played vs. slot-t teams and adjust. Watch out, Eagles may pull this one out!! I’m calling an upset. Mark it down!!

It's always funny to watch newbies from teams outside setx pop in during playoff weeks. "earl Campbell"...please...you're scaring us with this information. We really did not need to know that the Salado coach would be scouting us (WO-S). We're not sure what to do now. Maybe our best bet is to call the Bellville coach and ask him how to slow down Salado like their team did. The Salado coach is too savvy to ever try that strategy, but we need all the help we can get.