WOSgrad

West Orange-Stark 48 Giddings 5/FINAL

52 posts in this topic

Hey people =) .  Same results even if they played in the 3rd round of the 5A playoffs.  I wouldn't DARE to bet against them.  Go Mustangs.  Best team from the Triangle...  PERIOD 

dj likes this

Wos is in a class of their own in this region.  First real test of the season next week, but I still expect a fairly comfortable win 

4 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Bellville came tonplay last week to.. WOS will settle in. Final score shouldn't be close

Just as I suspected lol

Goblin likes this

Big time shout out to Paul Ivory who stepped in at center for Rags who was nursing an injury... I know it started a little rough but for someone who had never done it on this stage, well ...you have to  give the kid a ton of credit. WELL DONE Paul. 

MrUmp1, kicker, wosfan1992 and 7 others like this

27 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Big time shout out to Paul Ivory who stepped in at center for Rags who was nursing an injury... I know it started a little rough but for someone who had never done it on this stage, well ...you have to  give the kid a ton of credit. WELL DONE Paul. 

Amen Dexter. As far as I know that's Paul's first game at center. I couldn't be more proud of the young man. He settle in and did a fine job. I think Rags will be back this week. 

37 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Absolutely, fine job young man.

td likes this

A big congrats to WOS. I know most expected them to win this game. This is such a huge accopmlishment 3 back to back to back semi finals appearences. Such a massive accomplishment. This is right their with the Lamarques and the Stephensville Yellowjackets of the 1990's SO proud you are from our area!!!!!

MMstangfan likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• UIl ruling on fights
      BC needs to stay off that Internet!!
    • A public plea to the SETX board
      To my knowledge I've never seen you start anything, but you have finished it. Now wherher or not you should retaliate when provoked is for you to decide.
    • Silsbee basketball 2017-18 Season
      I saw him in a playoff game his freshman year vs Sterling where Silsbee was up 30, he and Tre Lowe came in and hit two 3s each. I said then that kid can shoot!!! Is Tre hooping this coming season? 
    • Separation of Church and State?
      One can be for death as a punishment for a heinous crime committed. The unborn child has not been found guilty of any such act but receives the same sentence. There is no inconsistency or hypocrisy in that line of thinking. One can fully support the death penalty as a punishment without supporting the death penalty for someone that has never committed a crime.
    • 23-3A All-District
      Superlatives Defensive MVP     Charleigh Allen - Sr.     Hardin MVP                      McKenna Fryar - Sr.     Hardin Newcomer            Hailey Craigen - Fr.       Warren Offensive MVP     Shayla Fisher - Sr.         Hardin Utility MVP           Sabrina Trahan - Sr.      Anahuac Coach of the Year      Randy Snell            Hardin   First Team C     Reagan Dean - Sr.         Kountze DH  Katie Holsomback - Sr.   Kirbyville IF     Jaylyn Davis- Fr.            Hardin IF     Jacie Gilbert- Sr.            Buna IF    Bailey Hamilton - Jr.        Warren IF    MaKenna Wade - Sr.      Kountze OF   Kori Bumstead - Jr.         Kountze OF    Kaitlin Fisher - Sr.          Hardin OF    Sarah Long - Jr.            Buna OF    Aleka Xayaseng - Jr.      Kirbyville P      Marcia Moss - So.           Buna P     Kassidy Welty - Jr.           Buna   Second Team C     Harlie Collier - Fr.               East Chambers C     Haylee Ladner - So.           Buna DH   Taylor Hall - Sr.                 Kirbyville IF     Laikyn Bell - Jr.                 Warren IF     Ty Bergeron - Jr.              Anahuac IF     MaKenzie Brumfield - Jr.  Buna IF    Stefani Gallegos - Sr.        Hardin OF  Kaci Johnston - Sr.            Hardin OF   Joyclyne Landry - Sr.       Anahuac OF   Rachel Lee - Sr.              Warren OF    Lauren LeFevre - Jr.      Buna P     Rebecca McGarity - Sr.   Kountze  
  • Topics