293 members have voted

1. 1. Who will represent Region 3 in the Semi-Finals

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Georgetown Eagles

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go get em Big Ned, you have the D line to get the job done. Can't believe Angelton didn't learn from SC that they couldn't control that QB with 3 linemen rushing who are not near as good as yours. With the defense you run and the linemen you have that QB will not have all day to throw, like I said last week if you give him time to throw, forget it because you're in trouble.

Nederland 35
GT 21

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="1347942" timestamp="1354502051"]
As for me and MY [b]'tribe'[/b], we're supporting the BULLDOGS!!!!  GO NEDERLAND!!!!!
[/quote]

Amen!  Will be at the Berry Center this weekend and following the Dogs on their quest for a State Championship!!

[color=purple][size=18pt]GO DOGS!!!!  [/size] [/color]

[quote name="Allen Gamble" post="1348271" timestamp="1354553173"]
[quote author=DOGS1988 link=topic=106997.msg1348236#msg1348236 date=1354550026]
Tickets are sold at Nederland High School Front Office Tuesday starting at 8am for $8.00
[/quote]
school website says $6? which is correct?
[/quote]

[b]Adult $8.00
Students $6.00

$10.00 at the gate[/b]

[quote name="Richard Cranium" post="1348283" timestamp="1354555583"]
I may skip this one since the stadium only holds 10,500 so a Nederland resident can have the seat. I attended the first 3 games, but want to make sure everyone from Nederland that wants to go has room. But I will be at next weeks game  ;)
[/quote]

You might NOT want to skip......we have won with you so far...and you don't want to change it up now, for Petes sake........ ;D

A Fan is a fan, no matter where you might live......Come One, Come All!!!!

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1348318" timestamp="1354558484"]
[quote author=Richard Cranium link=topic=106997.msg1348283#msg1348283 date=1354555583]
I may skip this one since the stadium only holds 10,500 so a Nederland resident can have the seat. I attended the first 3 games, but want to make sure everyone from Nederland that wants to go has room. But I will be at next weeks game  ;)
[/quote]

You might NOT want to skip......we have won with you so far...and you don't want to change it up now, for Petes sake........ ;D

[/quote]

Don't twist my arm....  ;)

[quote name="Richard Cranium" post="1348382" timestamp="1354564105"]
[quote author=thedogs1987 link=topic=106997.msg1348318#msg1348318 date=1354558484]
[quote author=Richard Cranium link=topic=106997.msg1348283#msg1348283 date=1354555583]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't twist my arm....  ;)
[/quote]
you gotta go, it's that simple.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1348604" timestamp="1354585148"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=106997.msg1348587#msg1348587 date=1354583990]
Nederland has had the easiest road to game 3 possible, this game will be over by halftime.
[/quote]
Really Matt? Your not that dumb kid. Come on. Never thought you to be a hater.  ::)
[/quote]

That's not even your team, go dribble ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1348661" timestamp="1354590035"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106997.msg1348604#msg1348604 date=1354585148]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=106997.msg1348587#msg1348587 date=1354583990]
Nederland has had the easiest road to game 3 possible, this game will be over by halftime.
[/quote]
Really Matt? Your not that dumb kid. Come on. Never thought you to be a hater.  ::)
[/quote]

That's not even your team, go dribble ;D
[/quote]
Same to you man.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics