WOS vs. Silsbee

Guest Farmer Fran

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="~Kville_Kats~" post="1324230" timestamp="1352454575"]
[quote author=Txdragon link=topic=105649.msg1324226#msg1324226 date=1352442829]
To quote someone or close enough...FEED US MORE!
[/quote]

You will have plenty to eat once you leave district..I used to respect WOS But way too much[b] you [/b] very lttle me...You will get all you need and more  ;D ;D ;)......LET'S GO Tigers...Take it to them... :o
[/quote]

YOU VERY LITTLE ME? Wow, guess they need English teachers up in K'Ville. I, personally, have never ever littled you to my knowledge. I do my best not to little people on here, even to little people. So sorry, if I offended you even a little. This is a board where people back their teams, why do Stang fans take heat when we back our team and when others want to back their little team it is ok for their little people. Could it be there are some little people who are jealous that their little school's little football team doesn't have the same LARGE success?

AS far as respect, we honestly don't need yours or anyone else's respect. We earn it on the football field. Fact is we are one of only 23 schools in the area (according to this web site) to have won a state championship and one of only 14 schools to do it more than once. Call us arrogant because we EXPECT success? We've produced on the field, our players have higher expectations put on them than almost anywhere else this side of Lamarque and Katy. Do we always reach our goals, no we don't, but we have a good ride trying to.

[quote name="football2010" post="1324234" timestamp="1352461514"]
Its funny how conceded sounding that bunch from WOS are! I would love for Silsbee to beat them just to shut them up! They better get use to getting beat. They wont last past the first round when Navasota jumps all over them. We all have to get real and understand those 4a teams Silsbee and WOS played are very weak this year. And wow our district is very weak this year with the exception of Silsbee and WOS. So yes shut outs are impressive when you shut out good quality teams. Oates you can try to line up the scores but realistically was WOS laying off on the offense like Silsbee did when they would get up several td's "no" did WOS put in back ups all of the 4th quarter and alot in the third quarter like Silsbee "no". So your comparisons are arrogantly incomplete!
[/quote]

Fact is, shutouts are impressive and hard to do against even a bad team. Trying to say Silsbee was scored on more because they played reserves more is a pretty weak argument. Secondly, did you attend all of these WOS games? How do you know WOS didn't put back ups in? How do you know WOS didn't let off the gas?

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1324646" timestamp="1352489654"]
That's weird, I didn't know silsbee started their backups since they usually are scored on early rather than late!!! Good excuse though!
[/quote] qwerty

Both OF and Buna scored their tds very late in the game against Tiger subs.

Man some of you at WOS are hilarious like a bunch of little kids. Man when y'all get your behinds tore up in the playoffs I don't know how some of you are going to make it! Oh well you always have basketball or wait do you? I'm sure y'all are the best of the best of the best in that too. Or are you?  Oh and PS remember you aren't in high school playing anymore.

[quote name="football2010" post="1324695" timestamp="1352492407"]
Man some of you at WOS are hilarious like a bunch of little kids. Man when y'all get your behinds tore up in the playoffs I don't know how some of you are going to make it! Oh well you always have basketball or wait do you? I'm sure y'all are the best of the best of the best in that too. Or are you?  Oh and PS remember you aren't in high school playing anymore.
[/quote]

Huh?? ???

[/quote]

Code book, gotta have a code book!!!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[/quote]you were going good but you lost me there ;D

[/quote]

Silsbee's version of skipper. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1324701" timestamp="1352492859"]
[quote author=football2010 link=topic=105649.msg1324695#msg1324695 date=1352492407]
[/quote]

[/quote] ;D

[quote name="skipper" post="1324720" timestamp="1352494217"]
lol at aggie did you know thompson was thinking leaving early with his kids so thay could walk on your field to see if it was all that bad
[/quote]

It would not surprise me if he did bring the team over early. I remember Hooks bringing the Stangs over to Tiger Stadium in '09 very early. I got to the stadium at 3:45 and the team buses were parked in the visitor parking lot already. It was a 7:30pm kickoff!!

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="1324725" timestamp="1352494664"]
And what were you doing getting there that early??? Wanted to be first in line for the buffet?????
[/quote]

Actually, I had to meet the IT guy there that early because of some technical issues we had experienced the prior home game.

[quote name="football2010" post="1324234" timestamp="1352461514"]
Its funny how conceded sounding that bunch from WOS are! I would love for Silsbee to beat them just to shut them up! They better get use to getting beat. They wont last past the first round when Navasota jumps all over them. We all have to get real and understand those 4a teams Silsbee and WOS played are very weak this year. And wow our district is very weak this year with the exception of Silsbee and WOS. So yes shut outs are impressive when you shut out good quality teams. Oates you can try to line up the scores but realistically was WOS laying off on the offense like Silsbee did when they would get up several td's "no" did WOS put in back ups all of the 4th quarter and alot in the third quarter like Silsbee "no". So your comparisons are arrogantly incomplete!
[/quote]

dude, if you truly think our district is THAT weak..that WOS would lose in the first round, then you must have no more confidence in your Tigers lasting past the first round either. WOS has played the tougher schedule this year. WOS actually BEAT PN-G. If a shutout is not any good against a poor team, how would you rank another team who ACTUALLY gave up points to that team. It's been stated that in only two games were scores given up by your reserves. What about the other games? I respect your loyalty to your team, but don't degrade ours to actually make an argument that you can't even debate well.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1324658" timestamp="1352490689"]
I hope this game is close and a late run by Pat Reed wins it for Silsbee! WOS will be at it's best tonight! No turnovers Tigers! Play good field position and try to capitalize on any if any mistakes they make!
[/quote]

I think that strategy will have to work for either team that wins tonight.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1324728" timestamp="1352494771"]
[quote author=MrUmp1 link=topic=105649.msg1324725#msg1324725 date=1352494664]
And what were you doing getting there that early??? Wanted to be first in line for the buffet?????
[/quote]

Actually, I had to meet the IT guy there that early because of some technical issues we had experienced the prior home game.
[/quote]

IT guy tell you it was a loose nut behind the keyboard?  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1324701" timestamp="1352492859"]
[quote author=football2010 link=topic=105649.msg1324695#msg1324695 date=1352492407]
[/quote]

[/quote]LMAO!!!!😄😄😄😄😄

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder