Liberty Coaching

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="I_Can_Do_It_ALL!" post="1232721" timestamp="1340637399"]
You should see them now... They are men among boys... Chase is 6'3" at least and Cole is 6'1" and 200 lbs... They make us look bad in the 7 on 7 league at Huffman!!
[/quote]I still stay in contact with them. Wish they would move back to H-D. Could do some even more special things in 1A. Would be nasty!

Word is Sadler is looking to Coach Football again, personally I believe he should have got the AD job from the start! He, like Coach Stewart, is about work ethnic and you earned his respect by busting your butt and getting the job done. A lot of the mommy's and daddy's wouldn't like him but he would fix a lot of the kids attitudes and thats the type of coach that liberty needs! If something happens to Deel I would like to see him come back to Liberty! Or better yet bring back Stewart and give him a raise 😊

[quote name="Ex-Panther" post="1228301" timestamp="1338739032"]
[quote author=LP2012 link=topic=100264.msg1226680#msg1226680 date=1338248868]
[quote author=Mr.Scofield link=topic=100264.msg1226650#msg1226650 date=1338233236]
His contract was renewed? & for how long?
[/quote]
I believe he has one year left in his contract. Rumor around town is if he performs well this season then it will be renewed. However, this is small town talk so I would not place to much credit on this. With that being said, I fully support Coach Deel and think he is a good coach and a great guy who really cares for the players.
[/quote]Liberty is loaded and stacked this year, The expectations are real high this season. It's been a while since Liberty had a highly anticipated season. [b]I think Liberty will win District go deep into the playoffs[/b], after that Deel will get a bonus and contract extended for 6 years watch and see.. quote me please >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]
You are joking right? 
Lay off the funny grass

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="3apantherfan" post="1233468" timestamp="1341073588"]
Word is Sadler is looking to Coach Football again, personally I believe he should have got the AD job from the start! He, like Coach Stewart, is about work ethnic and you earned his respect by busting your butt and getting the job done. A lot of the mommy's and daddy's wouldn't like him but he would fix a lot of the kids attitudes and thats the type of coach that liberty needs! If something happens to Deel I would like to see him come back to Liberty! Or better yet bring back Stewart and give him a raise 😊
[/quote] I wish Josh Sadler would take over Liberty, and I can't believe Hardin didn't hire him. Pretty strange how a coach with a losing record gets the Job over there at Hardin. Coach Sadler was my position coach and Offensive coordinator. First year he was the OC we won District in 2004 and lost to the eventually state runner up Jasper.. The man showed me work ethic and character.. Idk where I would be without his mentoring. I feel like the Liberty I.S.D. staff is very stupid and stuck in there old ways.. It's 2012 not 1990

[quote name="Football Freak 1" post="1237461" timestamp="1342669993"]
I heard that Josh Sadler is back to coaching football again with Don Price and those new guys at C.E. King...? From what I've heard they are putting together a pretty good staff.
[/quote]

Coach Sadler is on Coach Price's staff at C.E. King.  I don't know what position he is coaching.

[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="1238086" timestamp="1342812909"]
Sadler is an outstanding coach. He could have got our whole team to run thru a brick wall if he wanted to. (well, into it at least.) we all looked up to him.
[/quote]

Well judging from the 7on7 experience (and yes, I will be the first to admit that 7on7 is a long stretch from the friday night lights), Coach Deel and company haven't been doing too dang bad.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1238147" timestamp="1342821700"]
[quote author=PANTHERPLAYA09 link=topic=100264.msg1238086#msg1238086 date=1342812909]
Sadler is an outstanding coach. He could have got our whole team to run thru a brick wall if he wanted to. (well, into it at least.) we all looked up to him.
[/quote]

Well judging from the 7on7 experience (and yes, I will be the first to admit that 7on7 is a long stretch from the friday night lights), Coach Deel and company haven't been doing too dang bad.
[/quote]so much for their QB situation  ;)

[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="1238086" timestamp="1342812909"]
[/quote] ain't that the truth... I see C.E. King competing for the districts title..

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1238157" timestamp="1342822456"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=100264.msg1238147#msg1238147 date=1342821700]
[quote author=PANTHERPLAYA09 link=topic=100264.msg1238086#msg1238086 date=1342812909]
[/quote]

[/quote]so much for their QB situation  ;)
[/quote]
Hudson Standish is 6'2, he throws the deep ball well, and most of all he is a leader, although Fitz was good he never spoke out in tough times on the field, and he just wasn't a leader, Standish is a leader and works extremely hard not to mention the fact that he is a good passer and he can run the ball, the Panthers may have gained rather than lost in this situation, Jordan Jones will get to carry a heavier load, not i say "get to " because last season against the tougher opponents he led the games on the ground and in the receiving game, him seeing more touches will help the Panthers stay on track and hopefully only take further steps from last season, Standish also threw 9 touchdowns against Atascosita in 7 on 7, which means nothing I know, but don't think Liberty has a qb problem.

We are glad you got the QB situation straightened out. Another poster indicated that this year's team is the fastest team that Deel has had since he has been at Liberty. Will this mean that you will have no excuses when Huffman stomps you this year?

I haven't seen enough of this team yet, from what I saw, the D is not as fast as last year and our defensive speed was not a strength last year so IDK where the "speed" comes from as graduated safety Jordon Andrews would out run current safety Andrew Fregia while back peddling, and there seems to be a weakness at the corner spot across from Aric Foster unless of cours Jordan Jones gets to play both ways, if JJ isn't playing both ways the D isn't faster, unless they are referring to the inside game which i haven't seen enough to see if they are as fast.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="89falcon" post="1244287" timestamp="1344818338"]
We are glad you got the QB situation straightened out. Another poster indicated that this year's team is the fastest team that Deel has had since he has been at Liberty. Will this mean that you will have no excuses when Huffman stomps you this year?
[/quote]
Last years team was better hands down.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1227251" timestamp="1338400197"]
[quote author=lp4life link=topic=100264.msg1226879#msg1226879 date=1338313030]
with the explosive offense returning if liberty can just field an average defense they will make some noise in 22-3a. Also don't expect them to just roll over to jasper and newton. Coming of a 7-3 record these boys are ready to take the next step.
[/quote]
If they "make noise" in 22-3A they should beat Newton handily and defeat Jasper as well.
[/quote]
??  Newton just handled a pretty good Bridge City team?

[quote name="j_dog" post="1259847" timestamp="1346719571"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=100264.msg1227251#msg1227251 date=1338400197]
[quote author=lp4life link=topic=100264.msg1226879#msg1226879 date=1338313030]
with the explosive offense returning if liberty can just field an average defense they will make some noise in 22-3a. Also don't expect them to just roll over to jasper and newton. Coming of a 7-3 record these boys are ready to take the next step.
[/quote]
If they "make noise" in 22-3A they should beat Newton handily and defeat Jasper as well.
[/quote]
??  Newton just handled a pretty good Bridge City team?
[/quote]
I'd say those boys "were" ready to make the next step, until their QB moved to Louisiana, now they just gotta see what J Jones can do for them and then its back to square 1.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder