Important Notice to all SETX family

Joharr73

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much to everyone for your support!  ;)

I'm having the Mitral Valve either repaired or replaced, don't know yet on just how severly it's damaged.  Thankfully my arteries are great, so no bypass surgery needed there.

I wanted to share this news with you sooner, but I didn't want my son (Justin #17) to think of anything but Thrall this weekend.  Again, thank you all very much for your prayers & thoughts.

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.  I have good news for you John.  I hope you remember what I tell you.  (1) IT`S  PAINLESS.  (2) When they put you too sleep and then you wake-up, it will feel like you were only asleep for 2 or 3 seconds.  Reach up to your mouth and feel the tubes comming out of your mouth, then you will know that the Doctors are through.  "RELAX"  The tubes will breathe for you, feed you and pee for you.  All you will need to do is sleep.  (3) In 2 days you will get out of bed, take a shower and go for a walk.  (4) I am an atheist so  you don`t need  me to pray for you, instesd of praying, I will cross my fingers that you go to a good "Hospital"  with good "Doctors" and good "NURCES" and they give you good "MEDICINE". (5) On day #5, you will go home.  The first day home, go outside and walk 100 yards. Add  50 yards to that  every day.  In one month you will be walking 2 miles. Every day you will feel better.  It`s alot easier than you think. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder