Barber's Hill vs. Ozen

Vpirate

Quote from Mr. Blitz-
Haven't beaten anyone credible? How about your district's "undefeated" champion? Dayton and Crosby BOTH have the offensive personnel that Ozen has and then some.  Much like Vidor and PNG will find out this weekend, you will too my friend. 19-4A will be asserting some dominance, especially in Eagle Stadium at 7:30 pm Friday night.  I can promise you that the Panthers haven't played anyone that will hit them in the mouth like BH is about to do. Better snap those chinstraps up tight.

I hear you, good to have pride in your team.  Bottom line is everyone is supportive of their team and believes that their district is tougher.  By Saturday night we will know whose claim is valid.   

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ice74" post="1110551" timestamp="1320907633"]
Quote from Mr. Blitz-
Haven't beaten anyone credible? How about your district's "undefeated" champion? Dayton and Crosby BOTH have the offensive personnel that Ozen has and then some.  Much like Vidor and PNG will find out this weekend, you will too my friend. 19-4A will be asserting some dominance, especially in Eagle Stadium at 7:30 pm Friday night.  I can promise you that the Panthers haven't played anyone that will hit them in the mouth like BH is about to do. Better snap those chinstraps up tight.

I hear you, good to have pride in your team.  Bottom line is everyone is supportive of their team and believes that their district is tougher.  By Saturday night we will know whose claim is valid. 
[/quote]

Amen. May the best team win! Praying for safe travels for all the Ozen fans.  Friday cant get here fast enough!

[quote name="BH_Eagle_Football" post="1110540" timestamp="1320905018"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=90998.msg1110378#msg1110378 date=1320892211]
[quote author=Xaphoon link=topic=90998.msg1110366#msg1110366 date=1320891295]
This is a very interesting match up. I think Barber's Hill is highly favored and most likely going to win this game. I'll even venture to say they are a much better team than Ozen. But, I put Barber's Hill on high upset alert, not only because they just lost to a team that has a very similar back field as Ozen, but because Ozen can be world beaters one game, then be well below average the next. I think this is going to be a fine game to watch. If Ozen get momentum early, I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset.
[/quote]I disagree.....Ozen struggled early in the year but finished the season strong.They have alot of weapons at there disposal and it seems like Green is just rounding into form after recovering from the injury early in the season.I have only saw film on Crosby but,IMO. Green and Jones have a slight edge over the two twins from Crosby and the gave The Hill fits.I think Ozen can very easily win this game if they play like they did at the end of the year.JMO
[/quote]

LOL .... You Ozen fans/players haven't seen a brick wall, like your about to see Friday night (not to mention the "multi-option" offense).... Crosby just got lucky because we already knew we were District Champs ..... the BH defense will be back to true form Friday night ....

Oh yeah ... why is it only "O" fans picking "O" ????

MaxPreps Score Predictions:  Ozen 17, BH 31
HS Sports Predictions:  Ozen 18, BH 34
Dave Campbell's Texas Football Predicted Winner:  BH
[/quote]

I agree, but in case we are wrong and give up 35 points like last week can someone ask the cheer coach not to do "BLUE WALL". One because the Blue Wall graduated in 2000 and two because Blue Walls don't give up 35 points a season.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Mr. E" post="1110570" timestamp="1320929526"]
Green and his possey hasn't been hit like they will come friday night.  The eagles will be bringing the hat all night.
[/quote]

Well, new BH Blabberer - that's why they still have straps on the hats. ::)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1110639" timestamp="1320934628"]
Perry coming back is going to be awesome! We are definitly going to need his speed in this game. New's just got worst for Ozen ;D Perry is a 3 year starting DB that has been out the past 3-4 games.
[/quote]

Oh!  Perry's back that changes everything!  Forget what I said about Ozen be able to win because BH's best cover "GUY" is back. (Posted with much sarcasm).  ;)

[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1110632" timestamp="1320934231"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=90998.msg1110570#msg1110570 date=1320929526]
Green and his possey hasn't been hit like they will come friday night.  The eagles will be bringing the hat all night.
[/quote]

Well, new BH Blabberer - that's why they still have straps on the hats. ::)
[/quote]

Just make sure your boys are on tight.

Quote from Mr. Blitz-

Amen. May the best team win! Praying for safe travels for all the Ozen fans.  Friday cant get here fast enough!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, also praying that each team can play an injury free game and all travelers be safe!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1110639" timestamp="1320934628"]
Perry coming back is going to be awesome! We are definitly going to need his speed in this game. New's just got worst for Ozen ;D Perry is a 3 year starting DB that has been out the past 3-4 games.
[/quote]
WOW Perry is BACK REALLY!!! Well we have a sophmore DB in Tony Brown who makes Perry look like a junior high reject ;D ;D.. In Fact OZEN has a team full of Perrys'

"Its all fun and games dont get all upset, just jokes"

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1110675" timestamp="1320936454"]
OZEN's running back after the BH game:

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/pinkpantherr.jpg/][IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4419/pinkpantherr.jpg[/img][/URL]
[/quote]

BH 89-2, yet once again you have proven to be an @%*&*. Your poor sense of humor is tasteless to say the least...I'm sure your mother and Barber's Hill is proud.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1110621" timestamp="1320933469"]
If ozen plays a good game bh by 7 if ozen has turnovers and penalties bh by 21. I keep hearing how good ozen is and it took luck for them to even make the playoffs. Correct me if im wrong but wasnt ozen 5-5
[/quote]

You are correct Ozen's record is 5-5, and yes they needed Vidor to beat Livingston to get in the playoffs.  However, they are a much better team than their record suggests.  Now that it is playoff time it's 0-0, and I would take my 5-5 team who lost to teams that are all better than the teams in your district, just as I will take a 1 loss S.E.C. team over an undefeated team in a weaker conference.  Just saying....  May the best teams win!  Go Panthers, Indians, Bulldogs, and Pirates.  20-4A rules!!!

[quote name="ice74" post="1110694" timestamp="1320937299"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90998.msg1110621#msg1110621 date=1320933469]
If ozen plays a good game bh by 7 if ozen has turnovers and penalties bh by 21. I keep hearing how good ozen is and it took luck for them to even make the playoffs. Correct me if im wrong but wasnt ozen 5-5
[/quote]

You are correct Ozen's record is 5-5, and yes they needed Vidor to beat Livingston to get in the playoffs.  However, they are a much better team than their record suggests.  Now that it is playoff time it's 0-0, and I would take my 5-5 team who lost to teams that are all better than the teams in your district, just as I will take a 1 loss S.E.C. team over an undefeated team in a weaker conference.  Just saying....  May the best teams win!  Go Panthers, Indians, Bulldogs, and Pirates.  20-4A rules!!!
[/quote]AMEN to that :) :)

[quote name="BH_Eagle_Football" post="1110540" timestamp="1320905018"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=90998.msg1110378#msg1110378 date=1320892211]
[quote author=Xaphoon link=topic=90998.msg1110366#msg1110366 date=1320891295]
This is a very interesting match up. I think Barber's Hill is highly favored and most likely going to win this game. I'll even venture to say they are a much better team than Ozen. But, I put Barber's Hill on high upset alert, not only because they just lost to a team that has a very similar back field as Ozen, but because Ozen can be world beaters one game, then be well below average the next. I think this is going to be a fine game to watch. If Ozen get momentum early, I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset.
[/quote]I disagree.....Ozen struggled early in the year but finished the season strong.They have alot of weapons at there disposal and it seems like Green is just rounding into form after recovering from the injury early in the season.I have only saw film on Crosby but,IMO. Green and Jones have a slight edge over the two twins from Crosby and the gave The Hill fits.I think Ozen can very easily win this game if they play like they did at the end of the year.JMO
[/quote]

LOL .... You Ozen fans/players haven't seen a brick wall, like your about to see Friday night (not to mention the "multi-option" offense).... [b]Crosby just got lucky because we already knew we were District Champs [/b]..... the BH defense will be back to true form Friday night ....

Oh yeah ... why is it only "O" fans picking "O" ????

MaxPreps Score Predictions:  Ozen 17, BH 31
HS Sports Predictions:  Ozen 18, BH 34
Dave Campbell's Texas Football Predicted Winner:  BH
[/quote]

So with this statement are you saying that because BH new they were already district champs that they didn't care about that game?  I sure hope that is NOT what you meant because if it was then you are an IDIOT.

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1110716" timestamp="1320938218"]
[quote author=VPATH link=topic=90998.msg1110708#msg1110708 date=1320937949]
Ozen went 5-5 because Mr. Green wasn't healthy. He is now! Let's go Panthers, Pirates pulling for y'all.
[/quote]Thanks, Pulling for Pirates asw well ;) [b]LETS GO 20 4A[/b] :) :)
[/quote]

YEAH THAT ^

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder