Barber's Hill vs. Ozen

Vpirate

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game isn't guaranteed yet. If Ozen looses today (which I hope they win) then that will give Livingston the 4th playoff spot. If they win then Ozen takes the 4th spot. I know several of the Ozen players were at our game rooting for us. The Ozen game is at 1 today so we shall see if its going to be Ozen or Livingston.

Where are the ant bites?  Hello, BH posters?  Have you recovered from the 10-0 celebration last night?  What, you lost?  OH NO! That's OK you can still play PNG in the playoffs.  What, not PNG?  Ozen- OH NO!  Enjoy the most athletic QB you've ever seen.  Don't you just hate it when you stumble right at the finish line and all of your "friends" start laughing at you.

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1105700" timestamp="1320501077"]
Where are the ant bites?  Hello, BH posters?  Have you recovered from the 10-0 celebration last night?  What, you lost?  OH NO! That's OK you can still play PNG in the playoffs.  What, not PNG?  Ozen- OH NO!  Enjoy the most athletic QB you've ever seen.  Don't you just hate it when you stumble right at the finish line and all of your "friends" start laughing at you.
[/quote]

haha!! That's funny!  ;D

[/quote]

Bring it!

[/quote]
I support this comment.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1105734" timestamp="1320502927"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=90998.msg1105700#msg1105700 date=1320501077]
[/quote]
I support this comment.
[/quote
Friends what friends? We don't need no stinkin' friends. ;D

Guest igivu22
You say stumble into the plays? Our place in the playoffs was not predicted by the crosby game!! The lose hurt yes!! but it will make the HILL hungry again!!! Dayton will beat PeeNG!!! GO 194A !!!!!!!! So? cowboysnindians-- you have your own worries with the Bronco!!!!!!

[/quote]It is unfortunate we will not get to face PNG in the playoff. I think we would have won. Give Crosby their due. We weren't prepared. Probably looking ahead one game too many. Our boys were very dissappointed after the game last night. They will refocus and have a different intensity next week. They arn't used to losing and had forgotten what it felt like. We will bounce back next week IMO.

Where are the ant bites?  Hello, BH posters?  Have you recovered from the 10-0 celebration last night?  What, you lost?  OH NO! That's OK you can still play PNG in the playoffs.  What, not PNG?  Ozen- OH NO!  [b]Enjoy the most athletic QB you've ever seen.[/b]  Don't you just hate it when you stumble right at the finish line and all of your "friends" start laughing at you.
[/quote]

Hope that "most athletic QB" enjoys the hardest hitting LB core he has seen this year  ;) Roll em out 1 to many times and its not gonna be nice

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1105801" timestamp="1320506810"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=90998.msg1105700#msg1105700 date=1320501077]
Where are the ant bites?  Hello, BH posters?  Have you recovered from the 10-0 celebration last night?  What, you lost?  OH NO! That's OK you can still play PNG in the playoffs.  What, not PNG?  Ozen- OH NO!  [b]Enjoy the most athletic QB you've ever seen.[/b]  Don't you just hate it when you stumble right at the finish line and all of your "friends" start laughing at you.
[/quote]

Hope that "most athletic QB" enjoys the hardest hitting LB core he has seen this year  ;) Roll em out 1 to many times and its not gonna be nice
[/quote]

If Ozen wins, and Green survives BH's defense, he will have another tough defense I front of him.  Not exactly the schedule I would want, if I depended on a scrambling QB as much as they do.  He seems pretty fragile too...  Looks like an uphill battle!

[quote name="double deuce" post="1105785" timestamp="1320505869"]
You say stumble into the plays? Our place in the playoffs was not predicted by the crosby game!! The lose hurt yes!! but it will make the HILL hungry again!!! Dayton will beat PeeNG!!! GO 194A !!!!!!!! So? cowboysnindians-- you have your own worries with the Bronco!!!!!!
[/quote]

Broncos are put on earth to be a tool of man.  The Indians will use Dayton to prepare for a long playoff run.  Do I have worries about the ponies? Yes, they make a mess on the field.  Little piles of love left after the Indians ride them to a Victory.  19-4A needs to step aside and let the big boys play.

[quote name="CowboysNIndians" post="1105848" timestamp="1320509301"]
[quote author=double deuce link=topic=90998.msg1105785#msg1105785 date=1320505869]
[/quote]

Broncos are put on earth to be a tool of man.  The Indians will use Dayton to prepare for a long playoff run.  Do I have worries about the ponies? Yes, they make a mess on the field.  [b]Little piles of love left [/b]after the Indians ride them to a Victory.  19-4A needs to step aside and let the big boys play.
[/quote]
Those little piles are the PNG after game snack. Would want to send PNG home with an arse whoopin and hungry  ;D

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1105856" timestamp="1320509571"]
[quote author=CowboysNIndians link=topic=90998.msg1105848#msg1105848 date=1320509301]
[quote author=double deuce link=topic=90998.msg1105785#msg1105785 date=1320505869]
[/quote]

Broncos are put on earth to be a tool of man.  The Indians will use Dayton to prepare for a long playoff run.  Do I have worries about the ponies? Yes, they make a mess on the field.  [b]Little piles of love left [/b]after the Indians ride them to a Victory.  19-4A needs to step aside and let the big boys play.
[/quote]
Those little piles are the PNG after game snack. Would want to send PNG home with an arse whoopin and hungry  ;D
[/quote]

They do live off the land lol. Go donkey punch those feather toting fairies and show em where the real football is played at.

Bronx I hope yalls defense has gotten alot better. PN-G has steadily improved on both sides. Defense has gotten alot better and the offense has the best reciever and one of the best running backs. So needless to say they can run or pass or a combinations of both. Go Indians 35-21.

[quote name="bh15" post="1105792" timestamp="1320506243"]
[/quote]It is unfortunate we will not get to face PNG in the playoff. I think we would have won. Give Crosby their due. We weren't prepared. Probably looking ahead one game too many. Our boys were very dissappointed after the game last night. They will refocus and have a different intensity next week. They arn't used to losing and had forgotten what it felt like. We will bounce back next week IMO.
[/quote]You "think" you would beat PNG?? That's what you get for thinking when you're not used to it! lol ;D ;D

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1106190" timestamp="1320528336"]
That probably puts Coldspring and Bridge City at the Hill saturday.
[/quote]

What would us old fogies do without this site during FB season? I know you guys take a lot of flack for policing this site, but all of you do a great job with the nuts and bolts of running it smoothly making it a huge success.

Thanks to the staff of SETXsports

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0