Barber's Hill vs. Ozen

Vpirate

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="1114739" timestamp="1321113046"]

Good game BH Fans ! I said repeatly, that the game is played on the field.

Question of the day: What do yall think about the Ozen Panthers now ? Maybe Next Year !

OZEN -40
BH - 36
[/quote]

Pretty much every one of the BH fans (except for one rogue poster last night) has given Ozen their props.  No excuses made really.  Yall have an incredible athlete at QB and he singlehandedly raised everyone else's play.  Kudos to him and the Panthers and good luck the rest of the way.  If he can stay healthy you have a shot in any game.

I guess maybe I haven't been on this site long enough or something but my God everyone hates BH.  I know we have a couple of inflammatory posters but most of what they do is in jest.  Maybe I'm just blind but I really don't see a huge difference (outside of maybe 3 BH posters) between BH, PNG, Dayton, Ned or Vidor posters.  Everyone supports their team and gives perspectives on the games each week mixed with with one-liners and sarcasm.  It seems pretty common across all threads.  Anywho....good luck to all of the SETX teams from here on out especially Dayton, our last hope for a victory in the Bi-District Rivalry lol.

BH Eagles, thanks for a wonderful season and for giving me something to talk about in the summers and falls!  Its way better than actually working lol. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mmj0
    Newest Member
    mmj0