Barber's Hill vs. Ozen

Vpirate

[quote name="Purple Runs Deep" post="1108535" timestamp="1320720332"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=90998.msg1108341#msg1108341 date=1320714173]
[quote author=purplepassion link=topic=90998.msg1108337#msg1108337 date=1320714050]
Brenhamfan has no friends in Brenham . Can anyone else tell ?
[/quote]

BrenhamFan has friends all over!  Lol
[/quote]

Anyone that rocks green shoes is alright with me....
[/quote]

+1 for you!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="mypooh" post="1108276" timestamp="1320711227"]
Let's go Ozen sounds like you may be overlooked even though you have just as much team speed as a Crosby team that just beat BHills.
[/quote]

Team speed doesn't matter if you are up against a brick wall ..... you will see our defense back to true form Friday night ..... "just sayin"

I keep hearing how well Ozen can stretch the field.  I can assure you that they don't want to try and take it outside too often.  The way Dolan has been playing you're going to be hard pressed to get outside of him with any consistency and 9 times outta 10 you're gonna get punished (when I hear his name called on the tackle I always flash back to Mike Gundy at his press conference, [i]"I'm a man!!!  I'm 40!!![/i] lol).

The great part is...if you try to go outside the other way McSwain is over there licking his chops ready to drop the hammer too.  Oh yeah, you can always go up the middle if you'd like....thats where Reuter and Sexton roam around.  I would be willing to bet that these 4 guys are ready to make a statement after last week's mishap.  It's going to be fun to watch!

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1108748" timestamp="1320758517"]
**mod edit**[/quote]
I am sure you are trying to be funny but you failed! This is a bunch of high school kids you are talking about....wishing an injury on any of them joking or not is uncalled for.

Hoping for an injury free game. Go PANTHERS!!!

**mod edit**[/quote]

Oh how I wish it was you that could be [b]laid[/b] out, [b]unconscious[/b], and toted off the field in an ambulance!!!!!!! If that's your only defense in making it to the 2nd round against a "mediocre" (using BH's word) team such as Ozen then Good Luck!

[quote name="uandme08" post="1108829" timestamp="1320764132"]
[quote author=BH 89-2 link=topic=90998.msg1108748#msg1108748 date=1320758517]
**mod edit**[/quote]

Oh how I wish it was you that could be [b]laid[/b] out, [b]unconscious[/b], and toted off the field in an ambulance!!!!!!! If that's your only defense in making it to the 2nd round against a "mediocre" (using BH's word) team such as Ozen then Good Luck!
[/quote]

Mediocre is not BH's words that was words I was saying would come from your district mates. Oh and I agree with BH-89's attempt at humor :-[ Not good I hope everyone has a safe game no injuries!

[quote name="Mr. E" post="1108784" timestamp="1320761058"]
bhfan i dont care if we win by 40 points or 1 point just as long as we win.
[/quote]

Agreed, but I want to see what this team is made of! I want to see them bounce back and really take it to them. If they only beat Ozen by 1 point then I don't want to see what Brenham is going to do with us!

**mod edit**[/quote]

BH 89-2 Your comments are totally unacceptable. These are high school students,it's sad you could make such as wish. There isn't anything funny about the matter and obviously you don't have a son that play Sports or FOOTBALL for BARBERS HILL.
Let's just play Football and may the Best Team win. GO PANTHERS !

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1108835" timestamp="1320764713"]
[quote author=Mr. E link=topic=90998.msg1108784#msg1108784 date=1320761058]
bhfan i dont care if we win by 40 points or 1 point just as long as we win.
[/quote]

Agreed, but I want to see what this team is made of! I want to see them bounce back and really take it to them. If they only beat Ozen by 1 point then I don't want to see what Brenham is going to do with us!
[/quote]I think our defense will show up with more intensity and a better scheme than they displayed last week against Crosby. The offense will pull out all the plays in their arsenal. I have confidence they will get the job done. I don't think the seniors are ready to quit playing football yet (most of them forever). There is a lot more at stake this week than last week. We Can We Will! The Hill is for Real!

The twins and Scott are a pretty good trio.
Ozen has an explosive trio.
The biggest difference in Crosby's trio and the trio of Green, Jones and Nelson is that Green has a cannon for an arm and is a legit D1 QB prospect. When he scrambles and is moving toward the line he can throw it on a rope 50+ yards (not an exageration). The key for PNG containing him was we did a good job of keeping him in the pocket while putting pressure on him. He was also still favoring that right knee.

[quote name="badndn" post="1109018" timestamp="1320776107"]
The twins and Scott are a pretty good trio.
Ozen has an explosive trio.
The biggest difference in Crosby's trio and the trio of Green, Jones and Nelson is that Green has a cannon for an arm and is a legit D1 QB prospect. When he scrambles and is moving toward the line he can throw it on a rope 50+ yards (not an exageration). The key for PNG containing him was we did a good job of keeping him in the pocket while putting pressure on him. He was also still favoring that right knee.
[/quote]
yeap and as we all found out sat that knee seems to be ALRIGHT ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder