Post junior high results here!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="RB" post="1088680" timestamp="1319154223"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=87159.msg1087081#msg1087081 date=1318967464]
There is also a huge game this week between WOS and BC 7th grades. Both come in undefeated.
[/quote]
Halftime BC 6.  WOS 0. 7 th A
[/quote]
BC WINS 22 TO 18..........

[quote name="RB" post="1088713" timestamp="1319157880"]
[quote author=RB link=topic=87159.msg1088680#msg1088680 date=1319154223]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=87159.msg1087081#msg1087081 date=1318967464]
There is also a huge game this week between WOS and BC 7th grades. Both come in undefeated.
[/quote]
Halftime BC 6.  WOS 0. 7 th A
[/quote]

WOS98 where you at now???  Thought this group of kids could not be beat???  :-* :'(
BC WINS 22 TO 18..........
[/quote]

WO-S 7th A vs BC 7th A was a GREAT junior high game.

Very enjoyable all the way around. Each group has a really bright future because there are some talented young players on both sides. Bridge City was big and physical while WO-S was very impressive with the sophisticated offense that they run at such a young age. Nice job by all these young men.

Rake1

[quote name="Rake1" post="1088786" timestamp="1319162127"]
WO-S 7th A vs BC 7th A was a GREAT junior high game.

Very enjoyable all the around. Each group has a really bright future because there are some talented young players on both sides. Bridge City was big and physical while the WO-S was very impressive with the sophisticated offense that they run at such a young age. Nice job by all these young men.

Rake1
[/quote]

I agree. Both teams have very bright future. Both teams were as advertised. Very good game. Alot of good games from these two in the future. Congrats to all the boys and congrats to BC on the win.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1097027" timestamp="1319815233"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=87159.msg1096610#msg1096610 date=1319772311]
WOS 8th 32, Silsbee 22. Great game, back and forth until late in the game.
[/quote]So HF 8th grade will go undefeated in district
[/quote]

The Stallions played great and have improved every game this year. Silsbee has talent and are a good team... Don't count our win as a win for HF, Silsbee is more than capable of beating HF. Especially, if they find a way to contain King.

8th grade A-team    Central - 0    vs  C.O.Wilson - 56

Proud of the Central Canines for playing hard this year , all the way down to the last play, you bays have had a long hard road but you can hold your head up high because you never quit no matter what the score was. Dissappointed to see the things I saw from some of the C.O. players.  No matter if your winning or loosing, why would you knee an player in the head 3-4 times after he was down as well as call him , what i consider downright horrible names. It got so bad that one of the coaches ejected his own player.
And NO this is not about ahhh your kid got beat, this team does not have very many wins over the last two years. It's about playing with respect and integrity.
Something some of the players from C.O. are lacking.

[quote name="bigned85" post="1102345" timestamp="1320249735"]
8th grade A-team    Central - 0    vs  C.O.Wilson - 56

Proud of the Central Canines for playing hard this year , all the way down to the last play, you bays have had a long hard road but you can hold your head up high because you never quit no matter what the score was. Dissappointed to see the things I saw from some of the C.O. players.  No matter if your winning or loosing, why would you knee an player in the head 3-4 times after he was down as well as call him , what i consider downright horrible names. It got so bad that one of the coaches ejected his own player.
And NO this is not about ahhh your kid got beat, this team does not have very many wins over the last two years. It's about playing with respect and integrity.
Something some of the players from C.O. are lacking.
[/quote]

Don’t categorize [u]some[/u] CO players like there are more than 1 or 2. It was one player from CO and there was a player from central. The player from Central pulled the player from CO helmet off. From what I heard there was trash talking and some other stuff going on, but it was handled.

I think the kids from CO play with integrity and respect. We did not have any issues all year until that game. I just think players from each team know each other and know how to push each other’s button.

Saying all that, I look forward to seeing them come together as Bulldogs next year. I believe the mix of talent will make for a very competitive team.

I was at all 3 games and thought both teams played well. As for CO not having integrity, I believe that is a bunch of BS! Anytime 2 teams that play each other that are that familiar with each other there are going to be a little extra after each play. I personally liked it. I think most of the kids out there are too nice!! Now I know the knee incident and the helmet pull were a little much, but come on... This is not hopscotch!! A little piss and vinegar will do these boys good!! Stuff like this goes on in practice when the boys merge. I'm looking forward to it when they all get together. There is no whining needed about who and who doesn't have integrity!! If you won, celebrate!If you lost, work harder next time! I'm just glad to see some good coaching over there at Central. Maybe they will start competing every year!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin