Dayton vs. Kingwood Park "Round 2"

Guest cheese

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been tryin to play this one out in every way and it comes down to the same outcome........ DAYTON will roll in this one. ;)(not according to SETX sports live imagine that) The only hope KP has is to get 5 turnovers from the Bronx and the DAY D staying in the in the big blown up helmet till half. KP celebrated their superbowl last week and is gonna see a hungry focused team this week that "ALWAYS BELIEVES".
I even hear that the KP coaches at the game wanted to see DAY not LIV. Something about matchups ??? I hope they put alot of stock in what they saw and lets see how the score "matches up" at the end of the game. ;)

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="911516" timestamp="1290021453"]
Howdy!

Its me again.  I was just passing through on my way to football practice.  Today we're cleaning up our equipment so we dont taint your Dayton, Texas Godliness with our panther filth.  We are taking the coming loss pretty well, as a matter of fact we are having a farewell get-togather where [b]we will be writing our last will-and-testaments so when we [u]die[/u] during the game our posessions can find a loving home[/b].  I would ask if you wanted my things but what does a man have to offer a God?  We were thinking about finger-painting you a poster for your locker room before the game but instead we decided that we would all paint Bronco horse-shoes on our faces!  Boy am I looking forward to that.  We decided as a team to rest our starters due to the high risk of injury they would assume upon entry to the field. 

With Love,

The KP Panther Footballer
[/quote]

This is not funny,2 players has passed away this season while playing,WOS and a kid from another state. Try and be respectful while your being childish.

[quote name="3BRONCOS2" post="911873" timestamp="1290049340"]
[quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg911516#msg911516 date=1290021453]
Howdy!

Its me again.  I was just passing through on my way to football practice.  Today we're cleaning up our equipment so we dont taint your Dayton, Texas Godliness with our panther filth.  We are taking the coming loss pretty well, as a matter of fact we are having a farewell get-togather where [b]we will be writing our last will-and-testaments so when we [u]die[/u] during the game our posessions can find a loving home[/b].  I would ask if you wanted my things but what does a man have to offer a God?  We were thinking about finger-painting you a poster for your locker room before the game but instead we decided that we would all paint Bronco horse-shoes on our faces!  Boy am I looking forward to that.  We decided as a team to rest our starters due to the high risk of injury they would assume upon entry to the field. 

With Love,

[/quote]

This is not funny,2 players has passed away this season while playing,WOS and a kid from another state. Try and be respectful while your being childish.
[/quote]

I don't think it was intended maliciously...just sayin'

[quote name="HUM398" post="908953" timestamp="1289771523"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=76085.msg908844#msg908844 date=1289764077]
[quote author=#5 fever link=topic=76085.msg908832#msg908832 date=1289763188]
We have owned kp in the past, but still have to bring our a game think we need to mix it up a little this week get the players that brought us here #5,20 & 9 who got the winning td.
[/quote]

I love how #5 fever thinks #5 should see the ball more.  

I think that we are saving some plays for #5 and #20 and we will see them utilized when it's big play time.  No reason to show everything to those that are scouting the broncos.  Also, McBride needs the touches against fresh playoff caliber defenses if we want to see the Broncos continue with a balanced (and hard to defend/prepare for) offensive attack.

[b]So, what do we know about Kingwood Park other than the fact that they beat Brenham and should not be taken lightly?  Skill positions?  Standout players?  Strengths/Weaknesses? [/b]
[/quote]

Kingwood Park Panthers

Record: 8-3

Offensive Scheme: Spread/ Pro Style set

Note: Have a tendency to utilize multiple offensive sets, expect the majority to be run out of the Spread.  But a Power I and Pistol Formation (Similar to what is run out of Nevada on Power running plays) are seen from time to time.  When in the I or Ace formations, it is generally going to a ISO or Sweep to the outside...or of course play action.   When in the Pistol, it is Zone Read Option...Generally the QB will take it up the middle.   Will also occasionally run two full backs and use #31 Ragan Robichaux as the running back. (Though i tend to believe this is only against weaker opponents.)

Key Players on Offense:

QB- Zach Vorencamp (6'2 175)  Comp %: 54%   Yards: 1385  TD: 14  INT: 10
RB- Chris Smith(5'9 170)           Attempts: 165   Yards: 1346  TD:14   AVERAGE YPC: 8
WR-Collis Brown (6' 175)           Catches: 28    Yards: 445   TD: 4  
WR- Ryan Cooglet (6'3 180)       Catches: 21    Yards: 330  TD: 6
RB/DE Ragan Robichaux (6'1 185)  Attempts: 39  Yards: 320  Average YPC: 8   HIGHLIGHTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL4V98Moy9g&feature=related

Note:  WR Ryan Coogler is a threat in the red zone, is one of Vorencamps go to guys when inside the 20.  Generally favoring him on  a TE Drag on the play action fakes out of the Ace or I Formation.  Rarely does K-park go Spread in the red zone.   Also, Chris smith loves to bounces things outside.  rarely follows full back inside on ISO...Generally tries to run to the edges and hope to make a defender miss.

Defensive Scheme: 33 Stack

Defensive notes:  Are small up front, and occasionally find the need to put 5 on the line.  Will show multiple defense looks, but their base is the 3-3-5.   Have a weak secondary, but they are quick.  Do well against the run, and have good speed throughout the defense.

Key Players:
FS-  Ian Ebow (5'11 175)
DE- Ragan Robichaux (6'1 185)
DB- Cullen Craft (5'11 170)
DB- Eric Burciaga (5'11 190)

Notes: Ebow and Robichaux are hands down their best defensive players.  They entire unit plays well together, they aren't very big but they have a lot of fight in them.  Cullen Craft is also their return man on special teams, has a set of jets.  He is a danger to take bring it back deep.
[/quote]
Dude...didn't you read this??  Thx to Hum398

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="911026" timestamp="1289959721"]

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300][i]Boy get off the net and worry about playing.

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?[/i][/glow][/size]

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!  I told my coach your words of wisdom: "get off the net and worry about playing" and he made us have practice today.  You see, we werent even planning on practicing because it seemed ill fated due to your athletic prowice.  Man, and what a tough practice it was, today we had to hit eachother!  It was sooo scary.  I injured myself pretty bad, and I only cried for 6 minutes until the trainer told me it was only a stubbed toe (what a releif!).  Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  Anyhoo I was just trying to keep in contact.

Your #1 Fan,

[/quote]

OMG i luv this kid.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="911973" timestamp="1290059212"]
[quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg911026#msg911026 date=1289959721]

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?[/i][/glow][/size]

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!  I told my coach your words of wisdom: "get off the net and worry about playing" and he made us have practice today.  You see, we werent even planning on practicing because it seemed ill fated due to your athletic prowice.  Man, and what a tough practice it was, today we had to hit eachother!  It was sooo scary.  I injured myself pretty bad, and I only cried for 6 minutes until the trainer told me it was only a stubbed toe (what a releif!).  Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  Anyhoo I was just trying to keep in contact.

Your #1 Fan,

[/quote]

OMG i luv this kid.
[/quote]
Cougtalk you are officially banned from this board for saying stuff like "OMG" and "luv".. I understand that you are from a sissy school but while posting on any thread that has the word "Dayton" or Bronco" you are not allowed to use sissy or high school girl words. 

[quote name="Backflipper" post="911976" timestamp="1290060390"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=76085.msg911973#msg911973 date=1290059212]
[quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg911026#msg911026 date=1289959721]

Hey,

Your #1 Fan,

[/quote]

OMG i luv this kid.
[/quote]
Cougtalk you are officially banned from this board for saying stuff like "OMG" and "luv".. I understand that you are from a sissy school but while posting on any thread that has the word "Dayton" or Bronco" you are not allowed to use sissy or high school girl words.   
[/quote]

I'll second that. Your Man Card has been revoked!

[quote name="jayhawk" post="911994" timestamp="1290071870"]
Taking the lead from all my Bronco brothers above - this isn't Pee-Herman hour this is MoFo Bronco in your face Mr. T - I pity the fool who pities me - Get down Leroy Brown I own your ace football !
[/quote]

There ya go Jayhawk. You tell 'em! Hey, is that a female anime character as your avatar? I've always wondered.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="912010" timestamp="1290083570"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=76085.msg911994#msg911994 date=1290071870]
Taking the lead from all my Bronco brothers above - this isn't Pee-Herman hour this is MoFo Bronco in your face Mr. T - I pity the fool who pities me - Get down Leroy Brown I own your ace football !
[/quote]

There ya go Jayhawk. You tell 'em! Hey, is that a female anime character as your avatar? I've always wondered.
[/quote] Female ? your guess is as good as mine - something I pulled out of the Web air  - might be time for a change !

Im pretty sure that the Broncos should take this one pretty easy. Got a little carried away last week looking ahead twards the Brenham game but I say the Broncos win big in this one. K-Park is gonna see a very focussed and determined Bronco team that i dont think anyone has seen so far. Broncos wont lose another game until 2013

Broncos 56

Kingwood 14

[quote name="BL33DPURPLE" post="912131" timestamp="1290096368"]
Im pretty sure that the Broncos should take this one pretty easy. Got a little carried away last week looking ahead twards the Brenham game but I say the Broncos win big in this one. K-Park is gonna see a very focussed and determined Bronco team that i dont think anyone has seen so far. Broncos wont lose another game until 2013

Broncos 56

Kingwood 14
[/quote]
I like the way you think but I dont know about not losing a game till 2013. I just hope we dont lose a game till 2011. I mean come on, we always start out slow but finish STRONG LIKE OX

[quote name="Backflipper" post="912206" timestamp="1290099528"]
I like the way you think but I dont know about not losing a game till 2013. I just hope we dont lose a game till 2011. I mean come on, we always start out slow but finish [b]STRONG LIKE OX[/b][/quote]

strong like your pimp hand??!!??!!

[quote name="dayton" post="912208" timestamp="1290099611"]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=76085.msg912206#msg912206 date=1290099528]
I like the way you think but I dont know about not losing a game till 2013. I just hope we dont lose a game till 2011. I mean come on, we always start out slow but finish [b]STRONG LIKE OX[/b][/quote]

[/quote]
Strong like Tyrone's ghetto pimp hand.

[quote name="Backflipper" post="912243" timestamp="1290102785"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=76085.msg912208#msg912208 date=1290099611]
[quote author=Backflipper link=topic=76085.msg912206#msg912206 date=1290099528]

[/quote]
Strong like Tyrone's ghetto pimp hand.
[/quote]

Now that's strong.

I'm missing the daily devotional from the Kingwood Park footballer.  I don't know if I can wait any longer for him to tell us all how much the panthers suck. 

Also, BMF hasn't challenged any rival posters to any sort of bloodsport in a while.  It's not the playoffs until BMF tells somebody that he wants to meet them at their house to "discuss" what they say on a messageboard.

[color=navy][b]I'll give the nod to Dayton 26-18 but you guys/gals have to remember that even though Brenham fumbled numerous times including in their red zone, the balls weren't fumbled into the end zone and K-Park just fell on them. Brenham's "D" was touted as being strong prior to this game so what changed all of a sudden? Brenham didn't just lay down and allow K-Park to score at will. I know from past experience playing us that those guys don't quit when they are behind and came back several times to topple us in one of the last region finals we played in Katy. K-Park obviously can move the ball on "O" because they weren't stopped by Brenham after all of those fumbles.[/b][/color]

[quote name="rollinac" post="911986" timestamp="1290065273"]
Next thing we're gonna hear about is you throwing back a couple of wine coolers while you "toss a salad"
[/quote]

No only dayton people drink whine coolers... tbh i don't think i've ever even seen a whine cooler. Hows sheep salad i hear thiers a lot of sheep tossing going on over there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox