Dayton vs. Kingwood Park "Round 2"

Guest cheese

Poster of the week!!!

Baller!! Baller!! Baller!! Baller!!

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="910819" timestamp="1289940542"]
Hey,

Im a Varsity Football Player at K Park.  Just wanted to let you know that we are very honored to have been given a chance to play such an outstanding yet still humble team.  We obviously dont expect to win due to the unmatchable level of skill with which your high school dream team plays.  When our coaches even mention the Broncos we cower behind whatever is near us.  In fact we arent even coming up with a winning game strategy, w are simply devising a plan in which the outcome is not certain death for everyone on our team... so far no luck.
I personally would like nothing more than to kneel on the ground and beg for your mercy.  It is true we hide behind our only two decent players; #31 and #8 and it is also true that us beating Brenham was simply a fluke.  I would like to finish up by saying that when we ineveitably lose we all want to buy season tickets to your next season and we intend to support you in your coming state championship this year.

To Be Taken In Complete  Seriousness,

The Kingwood Park Panther Footballer

P.S. here's a scouting video on our top O-Lineman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahwCoj6EEAIt>

[/quote][quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg911026#msg911026 date=1289959721]

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300][i]Boy get off the net and worry about playing.

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?[/i][/glow][/size]

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!  I told my coach your words of wisdom: "get off the net and worry about playing" and he made us have practice today.  You see, we werent even planning on practicing because it seemed ill fated due to your athletic prowice.  Man, and what a tough practice it was, today we had to hit eachother!  It was sooo scary.  I injured myself pretty bad, and I only cried for 6 minutes until the trainer told me it was only a stubbed toe (what a releif!).  Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  Anyhoo I was just trying to keep in contact.

Your #1 Fan,

The KP Panther Footballer
[/quote]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoabroncos09
The boys are ready! I was next to Jakari last week and when the broncos came out of the tunnel Cpach Whitehead turned around looked at Jok and said "we're gonna get this, it's all for you" Jakari got a HUGE smile on his face. It's hard to see him sitting out when you know he wants to be in there. The boys are ready to play, they're pumped and not going to be taking them lightly.

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="911026" timestamp="1289959721"]

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300][i]Boy get off the net and worry about playing.

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?[/i][/glow][/size]

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!  I told my coach your words of wisdom: "get off the net and worry about playing" and he made us have practice today.  You see, we werent even planning on practicing because it seemed ill fated due to your athletic prowice.  Man, and what a tough practice it was, today we had to hit eachother!  It was sooo scary.  I injured myself pretty bad, and I only cried for 6 minutes until the trainer told me it was only a stubbed toe (what a releif!).  Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "[b]The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team[/b]".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  Anyhoo I was just trying to keep in contact.

Your #1 Fan,

[/quote]

DA i dont play. And the whole God bit is to funny!

[quote name="liltex" post="911252" timestamp="1289995675"]
Guys I will not be able to attend this game,keep my family in your prayers I was w/my mother when she passed yesterday.Sat will be the hardest day of my life.Go Broncos I'm w/you in spirit :'( :)
[/quote] Aww i am so sorry... I know your pain. I lost my mom this past May  :'(. God give liltex and his family peace, comfort,wisdom,and understanding during this time. God bless you.

Guys I will not be able to attend this game,keep my family in your prayers I was w/my mother when she passed yesterday.Sat will be the hardest day of my life.Go Broncos I'm w/you in spirit :'( :)
[/quote]My prayers are with you Liltex and your family.

[/quote]

So sorry for you loss.  My thoughts and prayers will be with your family during this difficult time. 

[/quote]

Really sorry for your loss.  Something is not right when Liltex is not at the game. 

Howdy!

Its me again.  I was just passing through on my way to football practice.  Today we're cleaning up our equipment so we dont taint your Dayton, Texas Godliness with our panther filth.  We are taking the coming loss pretty well, as a matter of fact we are having a farewell get-togather where we will be writing our last will-and-testaments so when we die during the game our posessions can find a loving home.  I would ask if you wanted my things but what does a man have to offer a God?  We were thinking about finger-painting you a poster for your locker room before the game but instead we decided that we would all paint Bronco horse-shoes on our faces!  Boy am I looking forward to that.  We decided as a team to rest our starters due to the high risk of injury they would assume upon entry to the field. 

With Love,

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="911516" timestamp="1290021453"]
Howdy!

Its me again.  I was just passing through on my way to football practice.  Today we're cleaning up our equipment so we dont taint your Dayton, Texas Godliness with our panther filth.  We are taking the coming loss pretty well, as a matter of fact we are having a farewell get-togather where we will be writing our last will-and-testaments so when we die during the game our posessions can find a loving home.  I would ask if you wanted my things but what does a man have to offer a God?  We were thinking about finger-painting you a poster for your locker room before the game but instead we decided that we would all paint Bronco horse-shoes on our faces!  Boy am I looking forward to that.  We decided as a team to rest our starters due to the high risk of injury they would assume upon entry to the field. 

With Love,

[/quote]

Not a big fan of the blasphemic tones of your posts but to each his own.

I wonder if you could really contribute something to the thread though. For the Dayton fans that are pretty level headed, give us some viable reasons, other than the fact you guys play with heart, that you're going to win saturday. You obviously believe it, otherwise you wouldn't be on here getting offended by the smackers.

[quote name="dayton" post="911523" timestamp="1290021848"]
[quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg911516#msg911516 date=1290021453]
Howdy!

With Love,

[/quote]

I wonder if you could really contribute something to the thread though. For the Dayton fans that are pretty level headed, give us some viable reasons, other than the fact you guys play with heart, that you're going to win saturday. You obviously believe it, otherwise you wouldn't be on here getting offended by the smackers.
[/quote][b]Not a big fan of the blasphemic tones of your posts but to each his own. [/b] I am 100% behind you on that. But I have to go with some of the other posters, that it is someone other than KP posting these. We all know how the Broncos are hated. Some more than others...  Lets just say it is probably one of the some who is doing it.  ::) Pretty childish.

[quote name="octfeb" post="911538" timestamp="1290022816"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=76085.msg911523#msg911523 date=1290021848]
[quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg911516#msg911516 date=1290021453]
Howdy!

With Love,

[/quote]

[/quote][b]Not a big fan of the blasphemic tones of your posts but to each his own. [/b] I am 100% behind you on that. But I have to go with some of the other posters, that it is someone other than KP posting these. We all know how the Broncos are hated. Some more than others...  Lets just say it is probably one of the some who is doing it.  ::) Pretty childish.

[/quote]

Yeah... I know it's probably an imposter. But, I'll take some fake insight over the bullcorn that's being posted.

[quote name="dayton" post="911539" timestamp="1290022880"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=76085.msg911538#msg911538 date=1290022816]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=76085.msg911523#msg911523 date=1290021848]
Howdy!

With Love,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah... I know it's probably an imposter. But, I'll take some fake insight over the bullcorn that's being posted.
[/quote] Yeah I'm trying to learn some football lingo here  ;D.... I already know all I need to know about bullcorn LOL

[quote name="SASQUASH22" post="911549" timestamp="1290023377"]
This should be a good one ! Kingwood Park continues to surprise folks !

Kingwood Park - 45

Dayton - 35
[/quote]

:o :o :o

wow.... that would put KP having a better O than all 11 of our previous opponents. It's the 2nd round round so who knows?

[quote name="octfeb" post="911561" timestamp="1290024291"]
Massey has Dayton 28 KP 21
[/quote]

Promise never to list the Massey result if it favors the other team.  I'm superstitious.

KP guy:  You talked a little about your will and testament.  Can you bequeath your girlfriend to me because it gets lonely here at the top and I gots needs.  The one caveat is that your ladyfriend be 18 (i know 17 is legal but I've got standards), likes to party and is really serious about pursuing a career as a masseuse or dancer.

Oh yeah, go Broncos.  Stomp the Panthers and intimidate the rest of the bracket.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="911568" timestamp="1290024866"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=76085.msg911561#msg911561 date=1290024291]
Massey has Dayton 28 KP 21
[/quote]

Promise never to list the Massey result if it favors the other team.  I'm superstitious.

KP guy:  You talked a little about your will and testament.  Can you bequeath your girlfriend to me because it gets lonely here at the top and I gots needs.  The one caveat is that your ladyfriend be 18 (i know 17 is legal but I've got standards), likes to party and is really serious about pursuing a career as a masseuse or dancer.

Oh yeah, go Broncos.  Stomp the Panthers and intimidate the rest of the bracket.
[/quote][b]Promise never to list the Massey result if it favors the other team.  I'm superstitious.[/b]Sure Tyrone I promise.  :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder