[b]1998[/b]/2000/2001/2003/2006 Bi-District Champs
[b]1998[/b]/2002/2009 Area Champs
2007 Regional Champs
2008 State Finalist
2010 ?

Impressive
[/quote]

added '98
[/quote] Isn't this their 16th straight year in the playoffs?

[quote name="octfeb" post="910747" timestamp="1289934204"]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=76085.msg910744#msg910744 date=1289933983]
[quote author=3BRONCOS2 link=topic=76085.msg910738#msg910738 date=1289933500]
1996 through 2010 15 Straight Playoff Appearances
[b]1998[/b]/2000/2001/2003/2006 Bi-District Champs
[b]1998[/b]/2002/2009 Area Champs
2007 Regional Champs
2008 State Finalist
2010 ?

Impressive
[/quote]

added '98
[/quote] Isn't this their 16th straight year in the playoffs?
[/quote]
no ... 15th.

96, 7, 8, 9, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10

[quote name="bronco1" post="910489" timestamp="1289917508"]
The 08' defense played a much tougher backfield in the Livingston Lions then what we saw Saturday. Our defense is doing good but it is a different defense than 06'-08'. It's hard to make comparisons from year to year and I know everyone is excited but this is not our best defense in the last 5 years.

Statistics for District Play:
[b]Year      PF       PA[/b]
2006     269      49
2007     252      28
2008     319      71
2009     284      101
2010     353      47

This years defense is good but, when you consider the quality of the opponents in 06'-07' defenses would have held Livingston 2010 to little or nothing.
[/quote]
Stats or whatever may say it's not....I just happen to think it is personally.  2007 was a great defense no doubt about it, statistically the best in the state if I'm not mistaken.  I still believe the defense from '03 or '04 (whichever year we lost to Bay City) was the best one Stewart's had.

[quote name="rollinac" post="910760" timestamp="1289935634"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=76085.msg910489#msg910489 date=1289917508]
The 08' defense played a much tougher backfield in the Livingston Lions then what we saw Saturday. Our defense is doing good but it is a different defense than 06'-08'. It's hard to make comparisons from year to year and I know everyone is excited but this is not our best defense in the last 5 years.

[b]Year      PF       PA[/b]
2006     269      49
2007     252      28
2008     319      71
2009     284      101
2010     353      47

This years defense is good but, when you consider the quality of the opponents in 06'-07' defenses would have held Livingston 2010 to little or nothing.
[/quote]
Stats or whatever may say it's not....I just happen to think it is personally.  2007 was a great defense no doubt about it, statistically the best in the state if I'm not mistaken.  [b]I still believe the defense from '03 or '04 (whichever year we lost to Bay City) was the best one Stewart's had.[/b][/quote]

You're aren't alone in that either. I didn't see those, so I can't say much, but several others that I've talked to have said the same. One of the biggest reasons was because they had enough depth to rotate the front 3 every few plays, series, whatever... with very little drop off. Can you imagine how fresh our D-line would be only having to play half the snaps? awesome!

All that matters is what you do between now and Saturday.  All this historical stuff is starting to sound like WOS over there in the edge of the piny woods.  Be honest, after what KP did to Brenham, you got to be a bit worried.  Represent 19-4A well Ol'e Purple Ones.......  Your probably our best bet for a 19-4A win this weekend.

P.S.  If Dayton wins this weekend, poor Brenhamfan is going to need more tissue.  :'( :'(   

[quote name="bh89-2" post="910777" timestamp="1289936891"]
All that matters is what you do between now and Saturday.  All this historical stuff is starting to sound like WOS over there in the edge of the piny woods.  [b]Be honest, after what KP did to Brenham, you got to be a bit worried[/b].  Represent 19-4A well Ol'e Purple Ones.......  Your probably our best bet for a 19-4A win this weekend.

P.S.  If Dayton wins this weekend, poor Brenhamfan is going to need more tissue.  :'( :'(   
[/quote]

Worried....no....

[quote name="bh89-2" post="910777" timestamp="1289936891"]
All that matters is what you do between now and Saturday.  [b]All this historical stuff is starting to sound like WOS over there in the edge of the piny woods.  [/b] Be honest, after what KP did to Brenham, you got to be a bit worried.  Represent 19-4A well Ol'e Purple Ones.......  Your probably our best bet for a 19-4A win this weekend.

[/quote]

no one from KP is chiming in.... I expect them later in the week though.

[quote name="rollinac" post="910760" timestamp="1289935634"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=76085.msg910489#msg910489 date=1289917508]

[b]Year      PF       PA[/b]
2006     269      49
2007     252      28
2008     319      71
2009     284      101
2010     353      47

[/quote]
Stats or whatever may say it's not....I just happen to think it is personally.  2007 was a great defense no doubt about it, statistically the best in the state if I'm not mistaken.  I still believe the defense from '03 or '04 (whichever year we lost to Bay City) was the best one Stewart's had.
[/quote]

I was simply disputing the claim that this was the best defense in the last 5 years in a previous post.

Hey,

Im a Varsity Football Player at K Park.  Just wanted to let you know that we are very honored to have been given a chance to play such an outstanding yet still humble team.  We obviously dont expect to win due to the unmatchable level of skill with which your high school dream team plays.  When our coaches even mention the Broncos we cower behind whatever is near us.  In fact we arent even coming up with a winning game strategy, w are simply devising a plan in which the outcome is not certain death for everyone on our team... so far no luck.
I personally would like nothing more than to kneel on the ground and beg for your mercy.  It is true we hide behind our only two decent players; #31 and #8 and it is also true that us beating Brenham was simply a fluke.  I would like to finish up by saying that when we ineveitably lose we all want to buy season tickets to your next season and we intend to support you in your coming state championship this year.

To Be Taken In Complete  Seriousness,

The Kingwood Park Panther Footballer

P.S. here's a scouting video on our top O-Lineman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahwCoj6EEAIt>

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="910819" timestamp="1289940542"]
Hey,

Im a Varsity Football Player at K Park.  Just wanted to let you know that we are very honored to have been given a chance to play such an outstanding yet still humble team.  We obviously dont expect to win due to the unmatchable level of skill with which your high school dream team plays.  When our coaches even mention the Broncos we cower behind whatever is near us.  In fact we arent even coming up with a winning game strategy, w are simply devising a plan in which the outcome is not certain death for everyone on our team... so far no luck.
I personally would like nothing more than to kneel on the ground and beg for your mercy.  It is true we hide behind our only two decent players; #31 and #8 and it is also true that us beating Brenham was simply a fluke.  I would like to finish up by saying that when we ineveitably lose we all want to buy season tickets to your next season and we intend to support you in your coming state championship this year.

[/quote]
\
Boy get off the net and worry about playing.

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?

Hey,

Im a Varsity Football Player at K Park.  Just wanted to let you know that we are very honored to have been given a chance to play such an outstanding yet still humble team.  We obviously dont expect to win due to the unmatchable level of skill with which your high school dream team plays.  When our coaches even mention the Broncos we cower behind whatever is near us.  In fact we arent even coming up with a winning game strategy, w are simply devising a plan in which the outcome is not certain death for everyone on our team... so far no luck.
I personally would like nothing more than to kneel on the ground and beg for your mercy.  It is true we hide behind our only two decent players; #31 and #8 and it is also true that us beating Brenham was simply a fluke.  I would like to finish up by saying that when we ineveitably lose we all want to buy season tickets to your next season and we intend to support you in your coming state championship this year.

To Be Taken In Complete  Seriousness,

[/quote]
Dude, that was funny. Great first post! Yo homey, this ain't yo first message board huh.  :D :D

Hey wait a minute.......this is smokin baby is disguise ain't it! That vebage style looks awfully familiar. :D :D

Hey,

[/quote]

Glad you could clear that up.  We were concerned that you wouldn't demonstrate the proper respect required to take the field versus the broncos.  Make sure that you and your team commit yourself daily to the mindset that you have illustrated for us all.  I'm glad KP is finally thinking the right way about this game.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="910900" timestamp="1289947574"]
[quote author=KP Panther Footballer link=topic=76085.msg910819#msg910819 date=1289940542]
Hey,

Im a Varsity Football Player at K Park.  Just wanted to let you know that we are very honored to have been given a chance to play such an outstanding yet still humble team.  We obviously dont expect to win due to the unmatchable level of skill with which your high school dream team plays.  When our coaches even mention the Broncos we cower behind whatever is near us.  In fact we arent even coming up with a winning game strategy, w are simply devising a plan in which the outcome is not certain death for everyone on our team... so far no luck.
I personally would like nothing more than to kneel on the ground and beg for your mercy.  It is true we hide behind our only two decent players; #31 and #8 and it is also true that us beating Brenham was simply a fluke.  I would like to finish up by saying that when we ineveitably lose we all want to buy season tickets to your next season and we intend to support you in your coming state championship this year.

To Be Taken In Complete  Seriousness,

[/quote]
Dude, that was funny. Great first post! Yo homey, this ain't yo first message board huh.  :D :D

Hey wait a minute.......this is smokin baby is disguise ain't it! That vebage style looks awfully familiar. :D :D
[/quote]
You recognize the verbage and signatureage (haha is that a word?) as well.  Complete with the youtube link at the bottom.  What's up smokin' babe....you fooling no one

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300][i]Boy get off the net and worry about playing.

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?[/i][/glow][/size]

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!  I told my coach your words of wisdom: "get off the net and worry about playing" and he made us have practice today.  You see, we werent even planning on practicing because it seemed ill fated due to your athletic prowice.  Man, and what a tough practice it was, today we had to hit eachother!  It was sooo scary.  I injured myself pretty bad, and I only cried for 6 minutes until the trainer told me it was only a stubbed toe (what a releif!).  Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  Anyhoo I was just trying to keep in contact.

Your #1 Fan,

The KP Panther Footballer

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="911026" timestamp="1289959721"]

[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300][i]Boy get off the net and worry about playing.

And im not to shure your a player,i would think you would still be at practice..?[/i][/glow][/size]

Hey,

Thanks for the advice!  I told my coach your words of wisdom: "get off the net and worry about playing" and he made us have practice today.  You see, we werent even planning on practicing because it seemed ill fated due to your athletic prowice.  Man, and what a tough practice it was, today we had to hit eachother!  It was sooo scary.  I injured myself pretty bad, and I only cried for 6 minutes until the trainer told me it was only a stubbed toe (what a releif!).  Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  Anyhoo I was just trying to keep in contact.

Your #1 Fan,

The KP Panther Footballer
[/quote]

Probably a Tivy fan....

[quote name="KP Panther Footballer" post="911026" timestamp="1289959721"]

Do you guys even practice?  You make it look so natural!  Everyone over here is used to hearing this little saying that we like, it goes something like "The Cowboys may be America's team, but the Dayton Broncos are God's team".  Knowing that will make it just a little easier to accept the fact that we are going to lose.  
[/quote]

We all know that the Broncos are God's team, just look at how He cleared the skies the past few games so He could get a better view.

I'm so glad that KP was the beneficiary of the universe farting and making it possible for KP to win against Brenham.  Unfortunately, there is something that every one on this board knows very well, "The Universe does not fart for the same team on consecutive weekends".

Hey,

[/quote]

This guy gets it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder