LC-M at Goose Creek Memorial/LCM WINS!!! 24-14!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
Rykerx144:
but if they dont you have to wear a pink shirt that says "district 20 4A dominates 19 4a"  and use it as your pic on setxsports all next year!!

[color=red]BH89-2
You got a deal there Rykerx!!!!!!  

19-4A wins vs 20-4A wins when playing each other this year.  District with the most wins, the other person wears the shirt and sports the picture for their avatar.  Shirt must be purchased, picture taken, and avatar posted before either 4A state championship game in 2010 season.  Picture must remain until 2011 season 4A state championship games.  Lettering on shirt must be dark color and legible with the shirt solid hot pink in color.      

Games that count:

1. Any post season match-ups between 19-4A and 20-4A
2. BH vs Lumberton
3. BH vs Nederland
4. Crosby vs. PNG
[color=goldenrod]5. GCM vs LCM  +1 Rykerx144   thanks LCM!![/color]
6. GCM vs. Nederland      [/color]

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="831558" timestamp="1282877044"]
Still think GCM holds Dayton under 20?  :o :P ;)
[/quote]

Don't bet on that.  LCM was very bad and GCM so so much worse they made LCM look good.  UGLY UGLY game.  Man, GCMPats that was terrible.  What happened to GCM? 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="831559" timestamp="1282877077"]
Rykerx144:
but if they dont you have to wear a pink shirt that says "district 20 4A dominates 19 4a"  and use it as your pic on setxsports all next year!!

[color=red]BH89-2
You got a deal there Rykerx!!!!!!  

19-4A wins vs 20-4A wins when playing each other this year.  District with the most wins, the other person wears the shirt and sports the picture for their avatar.  Shirt must be purchased, picture taken, and avatar posted before either 4A state championship game in 2010 season.  Picture must remain until 2011 season 4A state championship games.  Lettering on shirt must be dark color and legible with the shirt solid hot pink in color.      

Games that count:

1. Any post season match-ups between 19-4A and 20-4A
2. BH vs Lumberton
3. BH vs Nederland
4. Crosby vs. PNG
[color=goldenrod]5. GCM vs LCM  +1 Rykerx144   thanks LCM!![/color]
6. GCM vs. Nederland      [/color]
[/quote]

OK, you got one win.  No more.   ;D

Actually go ahead and mark # 6 as a win.  Boy oh boy.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="831553" timestamp="1282876899"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=71982.msg831552#msg831552 date=1282876854]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71982.msg831526#msg831526 date=1282875816]
Of course a 19-4A 4th place team getting it handed to them by 2 teams that won't make the playoffs out of 20-4A ::), does not surprise me. ;)
[/quote]

so u think i have a pretty good shot at winning the bet!!
[/quote]

Yep.
[/quote]

You mad??..... Yeeeaah, you Mad. LMAO!!

GCM made LCM look good.Secondary bad,tackling bad,blocking bad,dbl.teaming LCM recievers and still not even close to bat 1 down,the 1 good thing the Patriots got some wr's that can catch in traffic when the ball ever gets there.LCM had chance after chance to put them on ice but didn't.GCM has lots to practice on.The game was not as close as the score idicated as some silly penalties like the int.for 6 the bear player hits a pat player from behind that would not have made the tackle.Neither look like playoff caliber teams at this stage.GCM side was quiet as a mouse even as DE-FENSE was shown up on the scoreboard.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="831563" timestamp="1282877224"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71982.msg831558#msg831558 date=1282877044]
Still think GCM holds Dayton under 20?  :o :P ;)
[/quote]

Don't bet on that.  LCM was very bad and GCM so so much worse they made LCM look good.  UGLY UGLY game.  Man, GCMPats that was terrible.  What happened to GCM? 
[/quote]

Shut up. You have to be the most vicious, maniacal poster I have ever seen.  Really, I try to avoid reading any post with that baby smoking a cigarette because you're just out there to piss off everybody.  You act like Barber's Hill is this big, bad-A team that crushes everybody, and last time I checked they went 0-3 vs. teams from the triangle last year.  Really, you are coming down hard on HIGH SCHOOL kids, and you're coming down hard on a team that just doubled their opponents' yards.  An opponent that-by the way-donkey stomped Barber's Hill last year and returns 9 defensive starters.  And not to make excuses, but both of their tds were off LCM fumbles in close to red zone, and LCM had a td called back because of another stupid block in the back. 

But really, no hard feelings to GCM or Barber's Hill in general

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="831501" timestamp="1282875003"]
According to purple 4ever this GGM was to compete for a 4th spot, nice showing by the Bears.
[/quote]

I dont understand why people are surprised that GCM lost. I think only the people outside of baytown think GCM is good. LCM could have put 40 if they wanted too.

[quote name="jabu84" post="831672" timestamp="1282888610"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=71982.msg831501#msg831501 date=1282875003]
According to purple 4ever this GGM was to compete for a 4th spot, nice showing by the Bears.
[/quote]

I dont understand why people are surprised that GCM lost. I think only the people outside of baytown think GCM is good. LCM could have put 40 if they wanted too.
[/quote]

I picked LCM.

LCM offense looked pretty good, just too many penalties and turnovers.  Defense was very aggressive, “[u]A[/u] [u]GOOD[/u] [u]THING[/u]”, at times too aggressive picking up “CRAZY” penalties on late hits.

345 total yards  ;)
7/75 in penalties  ???
3/3 fumbles  ???

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="831671" timestamp="1282887794"]

Shut up. You have to be the most vicious, maniacal poster I have ever seen.  [u]Really, I try to avoid reading any post with that baby smoking a cigarette [/u]because you're just out there to piss off everybody. 
[/quote]

LOL! Thats the post of the year!  ;D ;D ;D    Dang, I hate those ole' cigarette smokin' babies!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Guest GCMPats
The only thing that disappointed me last night was the Patriot secondary. I really expected them to be better. LCM had too many receivers just running free in the secondary all night.

The lack of any running game for GCM really sealed their fate in the first half.

Oh well, we will either get better or wither on the vine.

It's ok. I look good in pink. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa01
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa01