LC-M at Goose Creek Memorial/LCM WINS!!! 24-14!!

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="831671" timestamp="1282887794"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71982.msg831563#msg831563 date=1282877224]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=71982.msg831558#msg831558 date=1282877044]
Still think GCM holds Dayton under 20?  :o :P ;)
[/quote]

Don't bet on that.  LCM was very bad and GCM so so much worse they made LCM look good.  UGLY UGLY game.  Man, GCMPats that was terrible.  What happened to GCM? 
[/quote]

Shut up. You have to be the most vicious, maniacal poster I have ever seen.  Really, I try to avoid reading any post with that baby smoking a cigarette because you're just out there to piss off everybody.  You act like Barber's Hill is this big, bad-A team that crushes everybody, and last time I checked they went 0-3 vs. teams from the triangle last year.  Really, you are coming down hard on HIGH SCHOOL kids, and you're coming down hard on a team that just doubled their opponents' yards.  An opponent that-by the way-donkey stomped Barber's Hill last year and returns 9 defensive starters.  And not to make excuses, but both of their tds were off LCM fumbles in close to red zone, and LCM had a td called back because of another stupid block in the back. 

But really, no hard feelings to GCM or Barber's Hill in general
[/quote]

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D  So who were you rooting for?  ;D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="831671" timestamp="1282887794"]
[/quote]

Don't bet on that.  LCM was very bad and GCM so so much worse they made LCM look good.  UGLY UGLY game.  Man, GCMPats that was terrible.  What happened to GCM? 
[/quote]

[b]Shut up. You have to be the most vicious, maniacal poster I have ever seen.  Really, I try to avoid reading any post with that baby smoking a cigarette because you're just out there to piss off everybody[/b].  You act like Barber's Hill is this big, bad-A team that crushes everybody, and last time I checked they went 0-3 vs. teams from the triangle last year.  Really, you are coming down hard on HIGH SCHOOL kids, and you're coming down hard on a team that just doubled their opponents' yards.  An opponent that-by the way-donkey stomped Barber's Hill last year and returns 9 defensive starters.  And not to make excuses, but both of their tds were off LCM fumbles in close to red zone, and LCM had a td called back because of another stupid block in the back. 

[/quote]

You've never read my posts have you?

[quote name="HUM398" post="831757" timestamp="1282917926"]
[quote author=A Bear's Bear link=topic=71982.msg831671#msg831671 date=1282887794]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]Shut up. You have to be the most vicious, maniacal poster I have ever seen.  Really, I try to avoid reading any post with that baby smoking a cigarette because you're just out there to piss off everybody[/b].  You act like Barber's Hill is this big, bad-A team that crushes everybody, and last time I checked they went 0-3 vs. teams from the triangle last year.  Really, you are coming down hard on HIGH SCHOOL kids, and you're coming down hard on a team that just doubled their opponents' yards.  An opponent that-by the way-donkey stomped Barber's Hill last year and returns 9 defensive starters.  And not to make excuses, but both of their tds were off LCM fumbles in close to red zone, and LCM had a td called back because of another stupid block in the back. 

[/quote]

You've never read my posts have you?
[/quote]

:D

Everyone knew the offense was going to be work in progress. Last night there was only one starter (Center) on the field from last year and he was hurt and did not play much of the game. So 11 on the field had no or very limited varsity experience. The inexperience showed at almost every position. Guillory showed he is a game breaker when healthy. QB showed he can deliver the ball accurately but must have time to throw the ball. Receivers need to consistently come back to the ball and not wait on it to come to them. I know the INT for a TD that was called back should have at the very least been knocked down by receiver. DB stepped right in front while receiver was standing still. LCM blitzed almost every play in 2nd half and when there are 5 linemen and 6 or 7 rushing, well you do the math. QB should have just gotten rid of ball before being sacked but looked like he had people from both sides coming at him almost every play. Tough kid but he is feeling the wrath of the LCM front this morning. Threw the ball well for most part so I am not knocking him.

LCM did an excellent job of exploiting every weakness GCM has. Did not take long for them to see that the O-line could not keep them out of the backfield. GCM has to cut down on all the turnovers and keep the defense off the field. Line must get better in order for them to have a chance.

The defense knew they were going to carry this team early on and they did not do their part either. They need to put this behind them and use as a learning experience. My hats off to LCM but Big plays and being caught out of position made LCM look much better than they are. GCM was just that bad. I saw some good things as well. More throws down the field may have opened things up a bit but I never saw receivers go past 10 or 15 yards on their routes and I know the QB can throw 45 to 50 yds downfield.

GCM can overcome as they have talent but no experience in many areas. Good luck and we will root for you the whole season. Win or Lose!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="831578" timestamp="1282877962"]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=71982.msg831573#msg831573 date=1282877722]
so 350 yards is an ugly game huh??? ::)
[/quote]

Absolutely.  GCM made LCM look like Lake Travis.    
[/quote]

The same Lake Travis that LCM lost to 46-45 in the state 7 on 7 championship bracket.  ;)

[quote name="mat" post="831874" timestamp="1282929299"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=71982.msg831578#msg831578 date=1282877962]
[quote author=utguy09 link=topic=71982.msg831573#msg831573 date=1282877722]
so 350 yards is an ugly game huh??? ::)
[/quote]

Absolutely.  GCM made LCM look like Lake Travis.    
[/quote]

The same Lake Travis that LCM lost to 46-45 in the state 7 on 7 championship bracket.  ;)
[/quote]

I am a GCM fan but a good reply here. I know it is 7 on 7 but have to give some respect.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder